Thread: Which other socionics type do resemble most?

Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flowers and sugar View Post
    Delta NFs these days. It seems I perceive those types as somewhat of an ideal, so I have leaned that way. Not sure how, maybe because I'm trying to fix unresolved emotional issues, so I'm like "my fefes" and I've been thinking of potential, I like the idea of potential a lot.
    IEI, before when I was reflecting on death. Kinda cheery + death talk = IEI I guess.
    EIE when I break apart, I lose north and appear dramatic but I'm just thoroughly tormented. Usualy alone at home.
    Ej in the way I walk with a purpose, even if I'm just taking a leisurely stroll, lol. It gets on my nerves tbh.
    Ne when I go full stupid. Sorry Ne folks, I can only Ne to say the stupidest most nonsensical bullshit.
    Hm... I think that's it.
    Ne seems to be "the cat's meow" psychologically these days. If one is to write in journalism, pen a script or entertain on any way, Ne is the default approach that society accepts. In other words, if you're an Se valuer you may as well not write shit. I hated college English partially for this reason. I mean Ne is ok but the Se style of communication ain't horse piss

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    Ne seems to be "the cat's meow" psychologically these days. If one is to write in journalism, pen a script or entertain on any way, Ne is the default approach that society accepts. In other words, if you're an Se valuer you may as well not write shit. I hated college English partially for this reason. I mean Ne is ok but the Se style of communication ain't horse piss
    Hm, interesting.
    I'd say Ne, Fe, and Fi are pretty big in wrtting here. There's the moralizing part, some very too-happy-for-me stuff, and the more creative stories. I agree, Ni and Se aren't flavor of the moment it seems.
    We are big on humor, mostly the Ne brand but a little of everthing too, so we have choice at least. Talk shows are Fe asf, even one animator guy I think might be SEE or IEE is just Fe-ing like his life depends of it. Kinda does, lol. His job at least.
    We don't speak english here tho so I gotta trust you about the english part.
    I can't recall much Se writtings beside some Henry Miller, generaly typed SLE, and it's not popular. I read Anaïs Nin, who's supposed to be IEI, a little more acceptable.
    Somedays, I think of looking into getting published some of the stuff I write, but lord is it indigest compared to what we see around. Only a nutcase would dare.