Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
I've sometimes been confused with SLI, both by people into socionics and by real life people (especially IEEs). On this forum I've been typed LSI as well, but if I had to choose the second closest type I think SLI resembles me more superficially (hobbies, "irrational ST" behavior) even if the IE values are inverted.
Years ago when first encountering MBTI I typed as ENTP, but I've never considered ILE nor has anyone thought I was one. My dad is an actual ILE and the difference in the base function is clear as day while the creative is the same.

Here's the Talanov test I did once for fun, I wouldn't take it very seriously but the IE strength profile is interesting how it agrees with Gulenko's Model G and the dimensionality theory in how the demo Te is actually stronger than the creative Ti.

Model G theorizes type using energy. The lead, the creative, the demonstrative & the dual-seeking tend to have grips of energy. Even if the DS isn't strong, a person has energy to use it. So, in theory, a you might resemble any other type which has your lead, creative, demo or DS in it's ego.

Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
Is this even possible?
Theoretically, yeah