Results 1 to 37 of 37

Thread: Young man explains his demon possession

  1. #1
    Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    eastern U.S.
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Posts
    3,360
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Young man explains his demon possession

    Not sure where to put this but its a lifestyle for some, so i picked here.

    He experimented with drugs, and had demon possession, and explains what the demons taught him. Interesting how it got out of him. He really explains his bizarre experience and all the thought processes.

    I like what he said aobut how entertaining thoughts gives "license" to demons to come in and mess with you. I have heard specific stories telling the same thing.

    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........


    "Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

    .
    .
    .


  2. #2
    Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    eastern U.S.
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Posts
    3,360
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    I like to talk more about demons as I see them as regions of the brain you can tap into, but I really couldn't take people seriously when they use drugs as the gateway for learning occult and talking to entities. I don't know if they know that it sounds ridiculous for many people and gives occultism and spirituality a bad rap. I may have a very strict view of things though I really believe that drugs shouldn't be used and whatever you have summoned or conceived under the influence is not counted. Bridging the known and unknown should be done when you have control of your head as much as you can or else you are fooling yourself. Basically you are trying to be a quintessential magician, and guess what, magicians have control of all the aspects of the world and manifest things as they will. This is why there is a concept of purification (whether it be by wearing white, cleaning your place, doing banishing rituals, etc.). Those are all just practices to help put you in a state of clarity (though I'd say not completely necessary), but these people just do things the other way around! This is also why Christians and other practitioners "bind" the demon, not the other way around. Light, dark, everything should be under the magician's control. But for some reason hurdur the practice is cool I'm gonna do drugs, do sexual shit and go crazy thinking I saw a demon or something. That doesn't count

    Hate hate hate the term "experimenting with drugs". I don't have anything to say about people who do drugs, just the idea that drugs is supposed to be a mystical experience is laughable. I wouldn't care if you just said you do drugs and that's it
    Well, that's a healthy attitude about drugs. It seems like some people have a more vulnerable disposition to such "experimenting" in this way, and I understand that for some who experiment it becomes an instant addiction.

    This young man did not have ANY interest in the drug as a gateway to learn of occult or to talk to entities. He only realized through what he had intended to be recreational experience that he WAS experiencing entities within himself and that his peers were likewise possessed. Yes they were in his brain/mind, but we don't have to have them dwell there. He learned later when he was not on drugs that he could command them to leave and they would leave. (though for awhile they kept coming back). Obviously there was more than one there, which is common, because he (later when not on drugs) actually heard one talking to another/others, specifically: "He's learning." That part reminded me so much of C.S.Lewis's great classic Screwtape Letters, though clearly this guy never heard of it because he would have made the connection. So yes, they do talk to each other like that, and they do have an agenda for us and they work together on it their goal and they rejoice when they make progress and are unhappy when it's not working..

    The So the drugs just WERE a gateway for the demons to enter him, and the truth is many things we do, such as, as he later learned, making decisions in our mind to do wrong/evil things, are ways of opening a portal/invitation for demons to come in an dwell with you. He just learned how to discern their voices from his own. His story is unique and the knowledge he gained was not something he was seeking after but it is completely consistent with what the real experts of demon possessions - exorcists - tell us about possession.

    One, no strict view or thoughtful protocol will protect you from demons if you mess with the occult. Occult is their jurisdiction, and if you mess there, you invite them. They are much more powerful than you are and nothing of your own power will rid you of them. Nothing,. Your rituals and cleansings are a portal in themselves for them. They are gleeful at such ceremonies. But the name of Jesus will make them flee, and also blessed Holy Water and plastic rosary beads terrify them. These work almost all the time, and for very hard cases only an Excorist Priest will do.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........


    "Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

    .
    .
    .


  3. #3
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    牛国
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    2,878
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Eliza, why do you assume that drugs make you experience demonic possession, rather than that drugs just make you crazy?
    φιλοκαλοῦμέν τε γὰρ μετ᾽ εὐτελείας καὶ φιλοσοφοῦμεν ἄνευ μαλακίας.

    It’s hard to translate this literally and poetically into English, but this is my attempt at a translation: “For we love beauty, that we attain good ends thereby, and we love wisdom, though not in a way that makes us soft, nor that causes us to value weakness.”

  4. #4
    scientist donkey BrightDemonSheep96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Executing Satanic rituals
    TIM
    ILE-H LEVF/omnibeta
    Posts
    6,741
    Mentioned
    289 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Brains are amazing. I have had hallucinations and I have had "divine experiences" without drugs.

    Anyways, more perspective where we exists


    Experiences are mind abstractions so we can function and survive. Crazy, right?
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

  5. #5
    Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    eastern U.S.
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Posts
    3,360
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Eliza, why do you assume that drugs make you experience demonic possession, rather than that drugs just make you crazy?
    Good question,. I never made this correlation before until I listened to this guys story, and it is clear to me all three of them in that drug experience had demon possession at the time - besides the craziness of the drugs, so in this case at least, its both. Other cases I don't know but from this I get the idea that drugs are another demonic portal. I have seen possession in the two I know who are or have been involved with drugs. Since in all three of these (three meaning the above story plus the only two I know) there was both, it seems to me likely that it could always be a portal. It certainly is a slavery. And God does not enslave. And you cannot serve two masters, because you will love one and hate the other. Demons hate God.... so, hope that makes sense.

    Also there is a difference between demonic possession and being bothered or even tortured by demons. (I don't think the above video addresses the distinction, and I did not try to analyze what he had, but there s a difference). I would say when doing drugs you are inviting them into your life and they will bother and mislead you for sure, but to be possessed, that is a further step. This became particularly clear to my husband and I when one dear to us who has had drug issues and other issues (including PTSD and BPD) told me she was experiencing torture of demons. Others didn't believe her, as yes, she does not always tell the truth, but I believed her in this. They were bruising and scratching her, and I believed it was as she said, demons.

    So I asked a very holy priest if he would speak to her. He said the first line of defense was to use Sacramentals, because they work most of the time, and if that didn't work he would certainly meet with her and discern what next. (She is not Catholic but Protestant in practice, at least in the past, and she was open to whatever I thought would work). So the priest suggested Sacramentals, meaning blessed holy water and/or blessed holy objects. I went all the way not only with a regular bottle of blessed holy water but a small key chain bottle so she could always have it with her, plus a blessed rosary and a blessed St. Benedict Medal (very powerful against demons), saying she should bless herself and her surroundings in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. She said it worked! The physical torture stopped immediately.

    However, she is off the rails and besides drugs and sex with druggies and dealers (who are very likely possessed) she indulges with tarot cards and gives psychic advice (she says this is her "gift" but she has always been tortured by demons from a young age so I am not thinking "gift" for this, and we know demons have LOTS of knowledge and are happy to help with this) so while fighting them in one sense she invites them into her life in other ways and it is not good. There was a wounding in her when she was young, and I am trusting God to protect her, as He is well known for protecting drunks and fools, and for her to be one day be healed. It is not looking good for her at the moment though. She is SEI, FWIW.

  6. #6
    BandD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    12,319
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't think it has anything to do with demons, but drugs do naturally get rid of/block a person's empathy receptors so that's probably where that came from. "Drugs are bad mmmkay" because the drug addict would sell their own mom for the next high and not care much about it when you're that deep into it. You also tend to get really cruel and push people away because literally the only thing you care or your body cares about is the next high. What's sad is usually the sweetest, most vulnerable and 'empathetic' people get too badly involved with drugs anyway- and they totally transform into a different person because of it.

    I am for people being free- I'm a 'Satanist' in that way I suppose ((everything that kills people/is bad for them tends to make them feel alive/everything that is moral and 'good' tends to make people feel restrained and suffocated and bound)) I think we should be free to do what we want and even explore some of our 'darker' impulses in a sense- but the main issue with that is when a person's desire to be free collides with another person's well-being. Ie I don't think people should eat babies just because it feels good and makes them feel free- I don't think people should be able to sell family members for drugs. Because then it's like your sense of freedom got warped- and you're not free in the sense , just another form of bondage masquerading as freedom. To you I suppose this is how Satan tempts people but Satan has always treated me better than God did anyway cuz I'm a Homosexual from Hell.

    There's lots of rehab for the drug addicts- but there should be more counseling session and therapy help for the friends and loved ones of drug addicts really.

    I don't relate or jump to any Christianity conclusions because of this though - it's mostly based on scientific evidence for me. There has been lots of real world studies that drugs get rid of your empathy- if you want to write Charmed fan fiction and think God or Satan are getting involved in the process- that's a person's own choice or belief system but even being IEI I'm just too worldly and scientific and atheistic for that.

  7. #7
    Antidote for your soul pandemic candy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Time Traveler
    Posts
    400
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post

    I don't relate or jump to any Christianity conclusions because of this though - it's mostly based on scientific evidence for me. There has been lots of real world studies that drugs get rid of your empathy- if you want to write Charmed fan fiction and think God or Satan are getting involved in the process- that's a person's own choice or belief system but even being IEI I'm just too worldly and scientific and atheistic for that.
    yea I get ur point but the scientific (3D) and spiritual (4D) paradigms aren't necessarily mutually exclusive. there's a lot of compatibility/overlap between the two.

    i think both (3D and 4D) is necessary to paint a more complete picture.


    Last edited by pandemic candy; 06-19-2021 at 07:56 PM.

    For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life
    . -John 3:16



    Apologetics

    Stop wasting time

  8. #8
    Antidote for your soul pandemic candy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Time Traveler
    Posts
    400
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    I don't think it has anything to do with demons, but drugs do naturally get rid of/block a person's empathy receptors so that's probably where that came from. "Drugs are bad mmmkay" because the drug addict would sell their own mom for the next high and not care much about it when you're that deep into it.
    I believe there's more to this world than the 3-dimension that we see in front of us.

    When people say "Drugs are Bad"

    I think what they're actually meaning to convey (from a spiritual paradigm) is that certain drugs have higher potential to open demonic gateways, and therefore higher potential for demonic influence

    I think certain drugs (such as Methamphetamine, DMT, etc) and certain activities (such as Tarot reading, indulging in sin, etc), are ways to access the higher dimensional (and most likely demonic) realms.


    Last edited by pandemic candy; 06-19-2021 at 08:57 PM.

    For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life
    . -John 3:16



    Apologetics

    Stop wasting time

  9. #9
    Antidote for your soul pandemic candy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Time Traveler
    Posts
    400
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    One of the reasons I decided tarot reading wasn't for me is because I believe the "psychic" is actually reading the thoughts of demonic entities.

    Demonic entities may tell you things that may or may not be true. But if one thing is for certain, they will try and tell you things you want to hear.


    Last edited by pandemic candy; 06-19-2021 at 07:28 PM.

    For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life
    . -John 3:16



    Apologetics

    Stop wasting time

  10. #10
    Antidote for your soul pandemic candy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Time Traveler
    Posts
    400
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    I am for people being free- I'm a 'Satanist' in that way I suppose...
    Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    Because then it's like your sense of freedom got warped- and you're not free in the sense , just another form of bondage masquerading as freedom. To you I suppose this is how Satan tempts people but Satan has always treated me better than God did anyway cuz I'm a Homosexual from Hell.
    In other words, you made a deal with the devil.

    In the short-term, yes, the devil will often grant you super powers. Exactly why it's so enticing.

    But sorry you are actually enslaved, to the devil that is.

    PS: I tell you this because I care about u bro


    Last edited by pandemic candy; 06-20-2021 at 12:01 AM.

    For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life
    . -John 3:16



    Apologetics

    Stop wasting time

  11. #11
    myresearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    857
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    I believe there's more to this world than the 3-dimension that we see in front of us.

    When people say "Drugs are Bad"

    I think what they're actually meaning to convey (from a spiritual paradigm) is that certain drugs have higher potential to open demonic gateways, and therefore higher potential for demonic influence

    I think certain drugs (such as Methamphetamine, DMT, etc) and certain activities (such as Tarot reading, indulging in sin, etc), are ways to access the higher dimensional (and most likely demonic) realms.
    Why people think it is an access to most likely demonic gateways though?

    People are generally scared of unknown, it makes us aware that we cannot control everything or maybe anything at all. Hence, people who have uncommon perceptions, experiences and behaviors seem scary, that's why people associate drug and anything uncommon and unpredictable with evil.

  12. #12
    Antidote for your soul pandemic candy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Time Traveler
    Posts
    400
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    Why people think it is an access to most likely demonic gateways though?

    People are generally scared of unknown, it makes us aware that we cannot control everything or maybe anything at all. Hence, people who have uncommon perceptions, experiences and behaviors seem scary, that's why people associate drug and anything uncommon and unpredictable with evil.
    Good question.

    From gotquestions:

    Tarot cards are associated with divination—unlocking the secrets of the future by occult, supernatural means. Divination is strictly prohibited in the Bible.

    Tarot cards come in a deck of 78 individual cards. They were developed about 600 years ago for gaming. However, some mystics, psychics, and occultists began to use the cards for divination, and today the cards and the ability to “read” them are seen as elements of fortune-telling. To receive a tarot reading is to attempt to find out things about one’s life or future through the occult.

    Usually, the practice of reading tarot cards starts with the questioner cutting the pack of cards or sometimes just touching it. The psychic or card reader then deals out some cards, face down, into a pattern, called a “spread,” on the table. As the cards are overturned, the psychic or reader constructs a narrative based on the cards’ meanings and their position on the table. Obviously, reading tarot cards places a heavy emphasis on fate, “hidden knowledge,” and superstition.

    God warned His people, the Israelites, against divination when they were on the verge of entering the Promised Land. He lists divination among such evils as child sacrifice and casting spells in Deuteronomy 18:9–12. Leviticus 19:26 puts is succinctly: “Do not practice divination or seek omens.” Tarot card reading definitely falls within the scope of this prohibition. In some cases, tarot card reading can be guided by demons. In Acts 16, Paul meets a fortune teller, a slave, who earned her masters a lot of money by fortune-telling (verse 16). The Bible attributes her ability to having a demonic spirit, which Paul was able to cast out of her by the name of Jesus Christ (verse 18). The Bible does not mention the tools the slave girl used to tell the future, but, whether tea leaves or dice or lots or cards of some type, the items used in that context brought honor to demonic spirits.

    The spiritual dimension of our world is real, and it is not to be taken lightly. The Bible tells us that Satan seeks to destroy us. “Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour” (1 Peter 5:8). Lions are not to be toyed with.

    Solomon, the wisest person ever, offered this wisdom about knowing the future in Ecclesiastes 7:14:

    “When times are good, be happy;
    but when times are bad, consider this:
    God has made the one
    as well as the other.
    Therefore, no one can discover
    anything about their future.”

    And in Ecclesiastes 8:7 he writes this:

    “Since no one knows the future,
    who can tell someone else what is to come?”

    Only God holds the future, and only He truly knows what will happen (Isaiah 46:10).

    If you desire to have peace about your future, turn to the Lord Jesus Christ. The future is bright for those who know Him (Romans 8:17).
    I'll also point you to this source:

    https://discover.hubpages.com/religi...ft--And-Demons

    You also hear stories of meth addicts seeing shadow cloaks and ruining their lives, DMT users seeing entities, etc

    On crystal meth, people will commonly report seeing shadowy figures, blurry faces, tall men in dark cloaks appearing and disappearing quickly with a small flash. Animals seem to pay extra attention to you when you're high on crystal meth. Dogs and other family pets seem to bark at nothing or shy away from areas of your home as if in fear, lifting their nose in the air and whining as if trying to point to someone or something. People also report seeing aliens, UFO's and other strange creatures. The list goes on.
    Last edited by pandemic candy; 06-19-2021 at 09:37 PM.

    For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life
    . -John 3:16



    Apologetics

    Stop wasting time

  13. #13
    myresearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    857
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    Good question.

    From gotquestions:



    I'll also point you to this source:

    https://discover.hubpages.com/religi...ft--And-Demons

    You also hear stories of meth addicts ruining their lives, DMT users seeing entities, etc
    Most religions forbids the act of divination. Although your source had different conclusions about it, I think it is about this:

    Practicing divination is listed as one of the reasons for Israel’s exile (2 Kings 17:17). Jeremiah 14:14 spoke of the false prophets of the time, saying, “They are prophesying to you a lying vision, worthless divination, and the deceit of their own minds.” So, compared to God’s truth, divination is false, deceitful, and worthless.
    It is not about forseeing but deceiving and manipulating other person that one can forsee to gain power and/or change the events in a way that favor them. Besides if people think that some people or things can make them tell the future then they will start to see those things as sacred and divine and maybe some would believe in it more than the religion and god they believe in. I think these are the core reasons why it is generally accepted as sin.

    As Luke traveled with Paul and Silas in the city of Philippi, he recorded an encounter with a diviner: “We were met by a slave girl who had a spirit of divination and brought her owners much gain by fortune-telling” (Acts 16:16). The girl’s ability to penetrate mysteries was due to a demon that controlled her. Her masters received “much gain” from their slave. Paul eventually exorcised the demon (verse 18), freeing the girl from her spiritual bondage and angering the slave owners (verse 19).
    What bothers me is the part above. Machine learning also do this, we all do it to some extent, some can be better at this compared to rest. Some people may even believe in God because of their divinations. If someone is believing God, I think it would be contradictory to assume one person's predictions are necessarily coming from Devil and not from God.

  14. #14
    lilacwine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    90
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just wanted to chime in: magick is all about intent, belief, and proper techniques. There is a reason why every single occult guide to magick on the net mentions safe practice and correct handling of the matter - it is a way of banishing entities and protecting against negative energies. All kinds of things work, not only Christian exorcisms.
    My pronouns are they/them.
    Formerly known as littleblackcloud!

  15. #15
    Antidote for your soul pandemic candy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Time Traveler
    Posts
    400
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    It is not about forseeing but deceiving and manipulating other person that one can forsee to gain power and/or change the events in a way that favor them. Besides if people think that some people or things can make them tell the future then they will start to see those things as sacred and divine and maybe some would believe in it more than the religion and god they believe in. I think these are the core reasons why it is generally accepted as sin.
    The psychic isn't able to foretell the future, rather, that she/he has a receptive, telepathic mind. Reading the thoughts of demons. The psychic may or may not be aware of this. The masses just think it's a psychic telling the future.


    Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    What bothers me is the part above. Machine learning also do this, we all do it to some extent, some can be better at this compared to rest. Some people may even believe in God because of their divinations. If someone is believing God, I think it would be contradictory to assume one person's predictions are necessarily coming from Devil and not from God.
    You are referring to prophets, who were God's messengers. Again this is dispensationalism: Back in the day, the Jews did not have God's word/Jesus, therefore God sent prophets to communicate divine messages. These days, we rely less on prophets because we have the bible (God's word), although there are some. Teachers, pastors and ministers have mostly replaced the prophets role.

    Anything outside of that is not of God.

    For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life
    . -John 3:16



    Apologetics

    Stop wasting time

  16. #16
    Antidote for your soul pandemic candy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Time Traveler
    Posts
    400
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilacwine View Post
    Just wanted to chime in: magick is all about intent, belief, and proper techniques. There is a reason why every single occult guide to magick on the net mentions safe practice and correct handling of the matter - it is a way of banishing entities and protecting against negative energies. All kinds of things work, not only Christian exorcisms.
    A lot of things appear safe, correct, and "work" okay in the world... on the surface. Dabbling with devilish things such as Ouiji boards doesn't automatically imply immediate harm. As a matter of fact, you will gain God-like super powers at first glance.

    But again, we need to look at it from a spiritual paradigm to discern what is of God and what is not. The devil and his demons are tricky little buggers, providing false worldly pleasures in exchange for your soul. So we have to be careful.
    Last edited by pandemic candy; 06-19-2021 at 11:05 PM.

    For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life
    . -John 3:16



    Apologetics

    Stop wasting time

  17. #17
    lilacwine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    90
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    A lot of things appear safe, correct, and "work" okay in the world... on the surface. Dabbling with devilish things such as Ouiji boards doesn't automatically imply immediate harm. As a matter of fact, you will gain God-like super powers at first glance.
    The physical world is not full of things that are, at first glance, something "evil" or "divine". After all, all tools, whether it's Tarot cards, Ouija boards, pendulums, are nothing more but a simple physical object. Tarot cards don't have some divine powers inside them by themselves, it's you who brings the power to them - because you're psychic, or at least that is what I think - everybody is born psychic in one way or another, it's just that our upbringing introduces some blockages and disturbs our positive, "supernatural" vibrations.

    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    But again, we need to look at it from a spiritual paradigm to discern what is of God and what is not. The devil and his demons are tricky little buggers, providing false worldly pleasures in exchange for your soul. So we have to be careful.
    That is simply a question of faith and what do you actually believe in. It's okay if you're a christian, it's okay if you're a satanist, it's okay if you are just spiritual - just don't act like your view of reality implies the view of reality of mine, or another person's. Everybody's life path is different, everybody believes (or doesn't believe) in different things, and writing off certain activities, practices and beliefs as 'of the devil' or harmful is simply bogus. I am a firm believer in "live and let live" attitude, and I'm trying to stay true to that. Only a fool who dabbles in left hand path and demonology sells their own soul to the demons in exchange for power, prosperity, and the like. That is simply not what these paths are about. It's about self-deification, bringing the matter into your hands, it's a whole other world of its own. I personally am not taking the left hand path, because I am just simply afraid of fucking things up and bringing lots of bad energies into my life (I admit though, that most of my fears come from ignorance), my practice is influenced by folk Catholicism, gnostic Christian teachings, and some Thelema/Crowley stuff and typical new age bullshit you hear on the net so often.
    My pronouns are they/them.
    Formerly known as littleblackcloud!

  18. #18
    Antidote for your soul pandemic candy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Time Traveler
    Posts
    400
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilacwine View Post
    The physical world is not full of things that are, at first glance, something "evil" or "divine". After all, all tools, whether it's Tarot cards, Ouija boards, pendulums, are nothing more but a simple physical object. Tarot cards don't have some divine powers inside them by themselves, it's you who brings the power to them - because you're psychic, or at least that is what I think - everybody is born psychic in one way or another, it's just that our upbringing introduces some blockages and disturbs our positive, "supernatural" vibrations.
    Incorrect.

    Looking at it from 3D, yes they are simple objects. But you use these objects to practice divination.

    Some people are born with receptive/telepathic minds. Some develop these abilities somewhat. The tools used in our contemporary age uses the occult, and not of God.

    Quote Originally Posted by lilacwine View Post
    That is simply a question of faith and what do you actually believe in. It's okay if you're a christian, it's okay if you're a satanist, it's okay if you are just spiritual - just don't act like your view of reality implies the view of reality of mine, or another person's. Everybody's life path is different, everybody believes (or doesn't believe) in different things, and writing off certain activities, practices and beliefs as 'of the devil' or harmful is simply bogus. I am a firm believer in "live and let live" attitude, and I'm trying to stay true to that. Only a fool who dabbles in left hand path and demonology sells their own soul to the demons in exchange for power, prosperity, and the like. That is simply not what these paths are about. It's about self-deification, bringing the matter into your hands, it's a whole other world of its own. I personally am not taking the left hand path, because I am just simply afraid of fucking things up and bringing lots of bad energies into my life (I admit though, that most of my fears come from ignorance), my practice is influenced by folk Catholicism, gnostic Christian teachings, and some Thelema/Crowley stuff and typical new age bullshit you hear on the net so often.
    No.

    If you follow satan, you're asking for eternity in hell.

    It does matter.

    Sitting here and telling people everything is okay is not doing any favors in the long run.

    Somebody has to be the annoying guy that tells you this to wake you up.

    That is me.
    Last edited by pandemic candy; 06-20-2021 at 12:40 AM.

    For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life
    . -John 3:16



    Apologetics

    Stop wasting time

  19. #19
    lilacwine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    90
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post

    If you follow satan, you're asking for eternity in hell.

    It does matter.

    Sitting here and telling people everything is okay is not doing any favors in the long run.

    Somebody has to be the annoying guy that tells you this.

    That is me.
    I respectfully disagree. Hell does not exist.
    My pronouns are they/them.
    Formerly known as littleblackcloud!

  20. #20
    Antidote for your soul pandemic candy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Time Traveler
    Posts
    400
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilacwine View Post
    I respectfully disagree. Hell does not exist.
    You're still plugged in. I will pray for you

    Last edited by pandemic candy; 06-20-2021 at 01:06 AM.

    For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life
    . -John 3:16



    Apologetics

    Stop wasting time

  21. #21
    Cool it with the anti-Grenitic remarks bucko! Grendel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Where dragons rule
    TIM
    Dark and cruel
    Posts
    2,228
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    idc. i will always believe myself to be a demon no matter what anyone says

  22. #22

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,340
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    One needs to be very careful about what is entering your field of view and for what reason and for what purpose.

    But to entertain thoughts of demons overly is not a good thing either, as CS Lewis put it.

    "“There are two equal and opposite errors into which our race can fall about the devils. One is to disbelieve in their existence. The other is to believe, and to feel an excessive and unhealthy interest in them. They themselves are equally pleased by both errors and hail a materialist or a magician with the same delight."

    For me the question has become is the world entirely material - atoms, chemical bonds, physics in motion, peptides - cellular respiration, or is it also magical - connected, manifested, mind created, interlinked.

    I think its probably a mix of both and more. I mean quantum physics shows that basically nothing is as it seems in the most nonsensical way at a very root level. Spooky action at a distance.

    I think that overall a person should be cautious about what they do to the physical aspects of the biological brain. How can you separate what is mind made delusion, or narration telling, and what is fundamentally true from an empirical standpoint, outside of the mind's reach? Is it even possible to know the difference? How can you be sure the image is not influenced by some prior exposure to some childhood imagery, or memory encoded? Is it possible to even be truly objective?

    One thing I will say about drugs, especially the uppers, they do invite strange phenomena and psychosis is always one step away. The flip side of that is that not every delusion is delusional, often they are just not socially sanctionable and therefore are "wrong" by standard metrics. What patterns are overreaches and what really are worth noting? Who and what and how speaks to you and is it even a question if the messenger is good, or evil, if those standards could even be used, and is it more a question of what is the message and which direction does it point towards and should you follow it? I think often its better to ignore and return to what is right directly in front of you.

    Heavy stuff.

  23. #23
    myresearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    857
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    The psychic isn't able to foretell the future, rather, that she/he has a receptive, telepathic mind. Reading the thoughts of demons. The psychic may or may not be aware of this. The masses just think it's a psychic telling the future.

    You are referring to prophets, who were God's messengers. Again this is dispensationalism: Back in the day, the Jews did not have God's word/Jesus, therefore God sent prophets to communicate divine messages. These days, we rely less on prophets because we have the bible (God's word), although there are some. Teachers, pastors and ministers have mostly replaced the prophets role.

    Anything outside of that is not of God.
    I meant we all predict things in life based on our knowledge, logic and experience. For example, one predicts that other person is sleeping at 4 am, because they know that people generally sleep at that hour. However, people don't define this as foreseeing, however, this is very simplistic version of it. We also predict more complex things for example, when you observe a person for a long time at different times, places under different conditions, you have an idea how they are going to react to certain things or how they will behave. Because we all recognize patterns, that's how machine learning also predicts things, there is a logic behind it.

    When I enter a new workplace, I know how things going to evolve after 3 months, whether I will get a promotion or not, who will support me or oppose me, what should I do etc. Again after knowing a person for a good time, I know how they are going answer or say after one says X thing. These things doesn't sound like mambo jambo to me. I know exactly why I think if something is going to happen or not. However, if I share my reasons, other person may think my reasoning is theoretical or that I am assuming, ofcourse they can also reach the same conclusion, it just depends on a person.

    In my opinion, some people may predict things, but they may not be aware of their own reasons why they think that way. Hence it seems like a more divination. Because sometimes we reach the same conclusion but they don't know why, but I think I know why they think that way.

    I don't keep taps on these things, so not sure how many times this thing happened, I only remember one instance that I had that could be count as a divination and that happened years ago. I dreamt this thing, then when I woke up, I did the same things and it was spot on the mark in a very detailed manner. I remember this thing because it changed my life, I didn't focus on this divination aspect, since because of the result of this, other changes were more important to me. Even after a while, I didn't want to share this thing, because if some person would say to this me, I would think they are bullshiting, because there cannot be logical explanation behind it. However, I think our brain is superior than our consciousness, we gather lots of data that we don't even consciously remember, but unconsciously we do, our brain make connections that we are not aware of. Hence people who are reading tarots just try to pull out info from their unconscious, ofcourse if they are actually predicting things, most of people just bullshit anyways.

    So associating foreseeing with demons seems like a radical attempt to explain the unknown. It is associated with demons and evil because people fear of the unknown. I don't like the demonization aspect in any kind of religion, belief or ideology, ofcourse as a human we all sometimes tend to approach things this way, however, we only think or approach to things that way because of our perception.

  24. #24
    Antidote for your soul pandemic candy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Time Traveler
    Posts
    400
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    I meant we all predict things in life based on our knowledge, logic and experience. For example, one predicts that other person is sleeping at 4 am, because they know that people generally sleep at that hour. However, people don't define this as foreseeing, however, this is very simplistic version of it. We also predict more complex things for example, when you observe a person for a long time at different times, places under different conditions, you have an idea how they are going to react to certain things or how they will behave. Because we all recognize patterns, that's how machine learning also predicts things, there is a logic behind it.

    When I enter a new workplace, I know how things going to evolve after 3 months, whether I will get a promotion or not, who will support me or oppose me, what should I do etc. Again after knowing a person for a good time, I know how they are going answer or say after one says X thing. These things doesn't sound like mambo jambo to me. I know exactly why I think if something is going to happen or not. However, if I share my reasons, other person may think my reasoning is theoretical or that I am assuming, ofcourse they can also reach the same conclusion, it just depends on a person.

    In my opinion, some people may predict things, but they may not be aware of their own reasons why they think that way. Hence it seems like a more divination. Because sometimes we reach the same conclusion but they don't know why, but I think I know why they think that way.

    I don't keep taps on these things, so not sure how many times this thing happened, I only remember one instance that I had that could be count as a divination and that happened years ago. I dreamt this thing, then when I woke up, I did the same things and it was spot on the mark in a very detailed manner. I remember this thing because it changed my life, I didn't focus on this divination aspect, since because of the result of this, other changes were more important to me. Even after a while, I didn't want to share this thing, because if some person would say to this me, I would think they are bullshiting, because there cannot be logical explanation behind it. However, I think our brain is superior than our consciousnes, we gather lots of data that we don't even consciously remember, but unconsciously we do, our brain make connections that we are not aware of. Hence people who are reading tarots just try to pull out info from their unconscious, ofcourse if they are actually predicting things, most of people just bullshit anyways.

    So associating foreseeing with demons seems like a radical attempt to explain the unknown. It is associated with demons and evil because people fear of the unknown. I don't like the demonization aspect in any kind of religion, belief or ideology, ofcourse as a human we all sometimes tend to approach things this way, however, we only think or approach to things that way because of our perception.
    LOL @myresearch, so BASIC ugh. ru really trying to feed me elementary-level material. get on my level hun

    what you're describing is very superficial/cliche.

    yeah, if I'm walking down a dark alley at night and I see a man in a hoodie walking towards me, yes, my heart will start racing because it will draw upon the thousands of reference experiences my mind has collected previously on situations like that, which comes out in a form of a feeling aka intuition aka your hunches.

    no shit sherlock

    but this is completely different from what i'm talking about.

    if you really want to go down the rabbit hole, you can start here:

    (3) James Alan Bush's answer to Are psychic abilities natural or demonic? - Quora

    Have fun

    Last edited by pandemic candy; 06-22-2021 at 03:25 AM.

    For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life
    . -John 3:16



    Apologetics

    Stop wasting time

  25. #25
    Antidote for your soul pandemic candy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Time Traveler
    Posts
    400
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Demons are just in your head, know yourself and you will not get lost basically
    Now the idea that there are certain appearances that demons take up is another topic to consider!
    so .... cliche ...



    Humble yourself.

    The Life of a Demoniac (demonicactivity.blogspot.com)

    The normie level of knowledge here UNREAL smh

    i thoughts yall would be smarter
    Last edited by pandemic candy; 06-22-2021 at 03:28 AM.

    For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life
    . -John 3:16



    Apologetics

    Stop wasting time

  26. #26
    Antidote for your soul pandemic candy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Time Traveler
    Posts
    400
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilacwine View Post
    I respectfully disagree. Hell does not exist.
    N

    For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life
    . -John 3:16



    Apologetics

    Stop wasting time

  27. #27
    Antidote for your soul pandemic candy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Time Traveler
    Posts
    400
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    ...nice visuals I guess? What do you want me to do
    @one go jump off a cliff, maybe you'll reincarnate into something half as smart
    Last edited by pandemic candy; 06-22-2021 at 03:32 AM.

    For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life
    . -John 3:16



    Apologetics

    Stop wasting time

  28. #28
    Antidote for your soul pandemic candy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Time Traveler
    Posts
    400
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @myresearch im still awaiting for your profound response

    For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life
    . -John 3:16



    Apologetics

    Stop wasting time

  29. #29
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    牛国
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    2,878
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    @one go jump off a cliff, maybe you'll reincarnate into something half as smart
    I find it interesting this comes from someone with a quote extolling love in his signature.
    φιλοκαλοῦμέν τε γὰρ μετ᾽ εὐτελείας καὶ φιλοσοφοῦμεν ἄνευ μαλακίας.

    It’s hard to translate this literally and poetically into English, but this is my attempt at a translation: “For we love beauty, that we attain good ends thereby, and we love wisdom, though not in a way that makes us soft, nor that causes us to value weakness.”

  30. #30
    Ксеркс, царь царей xerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Miniluv
    Posts
    7,069
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The solution to a short attention span is an even shorter attention span. Mine has grown so short that it's now faster to read than watch videos. Is anyone willing to summarize the juicy parts for me?

  31. #31
    Antidote for your soul pandemic candy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Time Traveler
    Posts
    400
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lol

    For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life
    . -John 3:16



    Apologetics

    Stop wasting time

  32. #32
    Antidote for your soul pandemic candy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Time Traveler
    Posts
    400
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Lol you're the one believing in demons and shit based on random accounts of possibly crazy people for proof and random videos and images lol and you're the one to talk about smarts?

    ?????

    I would entertain it if you are open to viewpoints but you just sound like "yES there are fucking demons why can't u guys believe iT! I WISH U THE BEST, BLESS UR SOULS"

    If anything you are the real demon and the enemy of the good here. Don't talk to me anymore and go away demon!!!
    :*

    For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life
    . -John 3:16



    Apologetics

    Stop wasting time

  33. #33
    myresearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    857
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    LOL @myresearch, so BASIC ugh. ru really trying to feed me elementary-level material. get on my level hun

    what you're describing is very superficial/cliche.
    Can't help it hun, I am stuck in this world without demons.

    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    yeah, if I'm walking down a dark alley at night and I see a man in a hoodie walking towards me, yes, my heart will start racing because it will draw upon the thousands of reference experiences my mind has collected previously on situations like that, which comes out in a form of a feeling aka intuition aka your hunches.

    no shit sherlock
    Yeah no shit, no bullshit.

    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    but this is completely different from what i'm talking about.

    if you really want to go down the rabbit hole, you can start here:

    (3) James Alan Bush's answer to Are psychic abilities natural or demonic? - Quora

    Have fun

    For that to be true, first some people must have these divinations, call them reflections of demons or whatever, I am waiting for the proof of that first, then their phone number.

  34. #34
    Antidote for your soul pandemic candy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Time Traveler
    Posts
    400
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    Can't help it hun, I am stuck in this world without demons.



    Yeah no shit, no bullshit.



    For that to be true, first some people must have these divinations, call them reflections of demons or whatever, I am waiting for the proof of that first, then their phone number.

    uh huh

    For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life
    . -John 3:16



    Apologetics

    Stop wasting time

  35. #35
    Antidote for your soul pandemic candy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Time Traveler
    Posts
    400
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is in the chatbox but wanted to add here, as I think there may be a connection:

    Schizos often spew out a lot of shit, but I think within that shit there are hidden gems and pieces of wisdom that are cutting edge

    From a medical paradigm Schizo is a chemical imbalance of dopamine.


    From a spiritual paradigm, I hypothesize it's related to demonic influence and/or prophecy.

    And I think that's why psychiatry has devolved instead of evolved; too focused on the medical paradigm in treating symptoms.

    Similar to tarot card readers, Schizos could be prophesizing via reading the thoughts of demons

    For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life
    . -John 3:16



    Apologetics

    Stop wasting time

  36. #36
    Antidote for your soul pandemic candy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Time Traveler
    Posts
    400
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Here are some possible ways to get in contact with evil spirits:

    1. Through divination (summoning them) EX: tarot cards, ouiji boards, Paranormal type shit, etc

    2. Through demonic possession/oppression (disease, trauma, spells) EX: Schizo, Gangstalking/Witchcraft/Satanic Cult, Exorcist stuff, etc

    3. Through lifestyle (certain drugs, indulging in sin, etc) EX: I'm thinking drugs like methamphetamine may possibly help the mind become more "telepathic" to the thoughts of demons, thus giving individuals "super powers" in the short-term but destroyed lives in the long-term

    Then there's DMT:

    Evil clown spirits/Jesters

    Last edited by pandemic candy; 07-05-2021 at 01:44 AM.

    For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life
    . -John 3:16



    Apologetics

    Stop wasting time

  37. #37
    Antidote for your soul pandemic candy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Time Traveler
    Posts
    400
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    More demon testimonials:







    Demon chillin in the closet:


    For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life
    . -John 3:16



    Apologetics

    Stop wasting time

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •