Thread: 3-year-old boy's prayer for Pre-K class goes viral

Hybrid View

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I figured it mostly had do with upbringing and maybe a degree of having authority, and also people not having enough to do... But it seems like people literally heed by them religiously.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    I figured it mostly had do with upbringing and maybe a degree of having authority, and also people not having enough to do... But it seems like people literally heed by them religiously.
    Well it has to do with school and upbringing as well.

In 5th grade they made us debate about whether or or not we should raise the minimum wage. A lot of kids were just parroting lines from TV or what their parents told them. Our teachers often said biased things and I am sure our history textbooks did not tell the full story.

Politics is like sports as @FreelancePoliceman said. People grow up hearing and seeing all this talk around them and it makes an impression upon them. Then you have people who pick on apolitical people and say that you should vote because at least this guy is a lesser evil.

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    Well it has to do with school and upbringing as well.

In 5th grade they made us debate about whether or or not we should raise the minimum wage. A lot of kids were just parroting lines from TV or what their parents told them. Our teachers often said biased things and I am sure our history textbooks did not tell the full story.

Politics is like sports as @FreelancePoliceman said. People grow up hearing and seeing all this talk around them and it makes an impression upon them. Then you have people who pick on apolitical people and say that you should vote because at least this guy is a lesser evil.
    Yeah I figured parents push their children and whatnot and religion.. I don’t know.. I just never fell into that. Then again, I never have really payed attention to anything societal, other than the issues I see with it. Autism theory of mind challenges can be hard. I just see politics as bullshit and am baffled others cannot see it, but I do understand conditioning can be hard to excise and people are just afraid.. I feel sorry that they are brainwashed.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits