What is beauty? What is love?
Who knows? No one knows. No one can agree. People have asked these questions for years, and no one has come up with a logical answer. I think this is one of life’s mysteries that can never be agreed upon. It’s all subjective.

What are your most important values?
I will list my top ones, in order of importance:
Competency: Competency is important because it means that you do the job right, and you don’t have to waste more time and resources in redoing the job.
Honesty: Better to be honest and upfront than waste time and energy on a fake friendship, if you want to have one in the first place.
Perseverance: I’m stubborn, and will try to fix everything first of all. I don’t like giving up and being defeated.
Practicality: In both the creative and the practical sense. I like to make life simpler and save time on things.

Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
Well, yes. I believe in God because to me, it makes the most sense as our origin story. The “something from nothing” argument really baffles me because a God/something had to be there to make the Big Bang reaction happen in the first place. Yes, people can argue “where did God come from?” I think that a God being there makes more sense than the Big Bang. But I also think that God “always being there” is a part of faith, as well. It’s meant to be a mystery, and whatever makes the most sense, you believe. Through my own experience, I also lean towards knowing that God exists because I have experienced what lines up with the bible before through my faith.

Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
Money is power, so is territory. War is the perfect excuse to gain both because war is profitable. Governments use militaries to take over land, and to gain influence over others. Governments use patriotism as a guise to get people to fight for the land for them.

What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
Writing, current events, football (soccer, not hand egg), criticising reality TV and studying topics of interest, such as eschatology and music.
I have recently been talking about football, as the Euros are on. I like to discuss tactics and the teams and look at the tables. Talk about the games. At the moment, current events such as Covid are taking over, so naturally people discuss them and form opinions on them

Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
Not really. I just do what I have to do to maintain it, and I take what I have to in order to fix problems.

What do you think of daily chores?
I just do them and get them over and done with. The sooner you do them, the sooner you can get on with your day. I will think about and organise bigger tasks though so I know what I’m doing.

Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

Better Call Saul : It was a well constructed show and character study. The characters made sense within the context of the story, and the roles were well acted.
Savages (the book, not the movie): It flowed well and was better constructed than the movie, and it made more sense too.
Drive (the book was better than the movie, but both were good): I liked how that was put together, the action in it and the roles were well acted.
RuPaul’s Drag Race (yeah, cut me some slack): It’s entertaining and it gives me a lot to analyse and critique.

What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

Very few things make me cry. I’m generally a stoic person, and very little moves me but sometimes songs do if they have very sad lyrics, or certain melodies but not much else. Good grammar and silly things/jokes make me smile. The fact someone put in the effort to form proper sentences when they speak to me makes me happy.

Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

One with the environment because I’m a pretty observant person and I notice a lot of things and react to them fast. I don’t care much about a sense of belonging because I don’t care about fitting in.

What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
My weakness? I’d probably say that I can come across as pretty uncaring and stoic/cold and a bit of a bitch. I am very opinionated and impulsive as well, apparently.

I don’t dislike anything about myself.

What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

My honesty, my “strength”, my observant nature and probably the fact that I am a good arguer.

Can I just say that I like everything? I’m comfortable with who I am. No shame in that.

In what areas of your life would you like help?

Probably caring more in general, especially about people. Being less impulsive/reactionary.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
Yes, I have and I would try and figure out the causes i.e. demotivation and I would come up with a solution for it, or just do something to get myself back into the rhythm of being productive/doing things, even if it’s small task/activity.

What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
Like: Laid back people, calmer people, people who can form their own opinions, people with common sense. People who can have a laugh

Dislike: Pseudo-intellectualism, people who think they’re above everyone, sheeple people, people who don’t think about things at all, very serious, elitist people.

How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
I’m aromantic, so I could care less about romance. And sex, I see as a means to an end. I don’t feel anything about it, and I have no real ideal romantic partners.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
I wouldn’t and I plan not to because:
- Kids are expensive, and you need a stable job and enough income to organise a child and bring them into the world to give them a good start in life and not end up in poverty.
- Kids take up too much time and are a major commitment. Unless you can manage your time well, you have none left. And kids take up spare time, so you have to rotate your schedule and make a lot of sacrifices. And I like my freedom and lack of commitments and don’t plan to change that with a kid any time soon.
- They’re also solely your responsibility, so if they’re a little shit and they do something stupid, you bear the brunt of it.

A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
Depends on the claim. If it’s something trivial, I will ignore them but if it’s something more major, I will argue with them. I will show them the facts of the situation and we can argue/debate it. At times, it makes me mad inside but I try not to be angry and I try and explain myself.

Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
I want to cop out and say "everything". If I start, I won't be able to stop ranting so I will try and keep it simple/short:

a) I try to keep my distance from them as a whole and like to analyse them and make my own conclusions.

b) I think people as a whole are too easily influenced, and they fall victim to group think without checking the facts.

c) I think misinformation and the digital media is a big social problem, especially when people don't think for thsmelves and do their own research. Misfinformation can be dangerous if it's not debunked.

How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I don’t choose my friends, they choose me. I behave around them as I normally do. Opinionated, stoic, a bit sassy, unfiltered.

How do you behave around strangers?
The same as I normally do: I do what I want, when I want.