Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
That was a long time ago when I was transitioning from MBTI to Socionics, and I realize that I valued Ni/Se and not Ne/Si. And the MBTI community does have an intuitive bias since according to MBTI'er, sensor are dumb and intuitive are smart. I basically confused my use of Ti with intuition. After I read the description and people tell me what is my type, I realize I was a clear SLE all along since SLE could be quite intellectual, especially those of a Ti subtype. Unlike you, I actually got almost universally typed as SLE in Sedecology. Meanwhile, nobody (except you) in Sedecology voted for SLE. The votes for you include 7 SEE, 2 IEE, 1 EIE, 1 SLI, 1 ESI, and the only one who voted SLE is you.

Well, that's my motivation. Whether it works out in the end, who knows? I do have good use of Te but I'm Te demonstrative meaning that I don't value it. However, my motivation to move up the hierarchy fit in with the Beta Quadra's Complex of Subservience for that reason.

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...Stratiyevskaya

The intuitive bias in MBTI is unfortunate, given it results in people to create lies of their selves and perceive then, a false self, a way counter to what actually, they are.