@DEAD

Lol good to know I am not a bad child I know its just how people with Se and Te communicate (even if it is undervalued) just it is a shakeup to me is all and I have to re calibrate. I just feel like I don't know how to respond and like with your one class mate too lol. I know you don't mean to come off like that, it just how I process it but it dulls down once I usually get closer to the Te/Se valuers. Just takes some time.

I don't really have much to add cause I basically agree with what you said. Thank you for taking the time to write it out. Either way I cant escape cause it's at the Canadian border

I just have two things to add.
One, while it can be helpful to have parents of the same quadra, I think there will always be some misunderstanding in someway. My SEI aunt doesnt even seem to understand me at times. My mom is an SLI and while I think I can be a bit critical in some aspects and feel hurt by her at times, shes trying her best. Just doing it the way they only know how. I just think parents forget that their own child is not an extension of them and it's not personal Were all human and get frustrated at family...God knows I do LMAO
I think it can be healthy to doubt our type and explore that. Controversial maybe but, I think it can actually help us solidify our own type. I was in a more negative headspace when I was doubting ESE and IEI at one point. Especially cause people brought it up as a possibility. I was able to get more accurate information and feedback that I actually needed and gave me some legit information to think it over and come to terms with our functions. We cannot find the truth without doubt so to speak.