Thread: GET IN HERE!

Hybrid View

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t see anything in what you wrote that would indicate you value Ti.

Practicality: In both the creative and the practical sense. I like to make life simpler and save time on things.
    This suggests Te to me.

Good grammar and silly things/jokes make me smile. The fact someone put in the effort to form proper sentences when they speak to me makes me happy.

I have a hard time seeing an SLE talking about this — about silliness impacting their emotional states.

Like: Laid back people, calmer people, people who can form their own opinions, people with common sense. People who can have a laugh

Dislike: Pseudo-intellectualism, people who think they’re above everyone, sheeple people, people who don’t think about things at all, very serious, elitist people.

F-ego. Also this indicates democratic > aristocratic to me, though this is admittedly less clear.

My honesty, my “strength”, my observant nature and probably the fact that I am a good arguer.
    From what I’ve seen of your arguments in chat, I don’t think you’re a T type. YMMV. You also are constantly asking what others think about you. SLEs have a certain aversion to having their characters judged; I don’t see one hopping around in chat asking someone every five minutes for an opinion on their type.

My weakness? I’d probably say that I can come across as pretty uncaring and stoic/cold and a bit of a bitch. I am very opinionated and impulsive as well, apparently.

I don’t dislike anything about myself.
    You keep talking up this “uncaringness,” but you clearly care a lot about what other people think of you. Maybe you really don’t care about anyone else, but if so that’s NTR, and certainly not particularly unusual for an SEE.

I also don’t see an SLE saying they “don’t dislike anything about” themselves. Maybe they’d dodge the question or lie, but I don’t think you’re lying here.

I still think you’re SEE.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    @FreelancePoliceman - Just a question but where do you specifically see the Ti PoLR/Fi creative aspect?
    Re. Ti PoLR, I'm a little hesitant to say anything because I suspect that'll devolve pretty quickly into an argument I don't really want to invest myself in. But you have a tendency to present a ton of different "points" all at once, like this:

Well, yes. I believe in God because to me, it makes the most sense as our origin story. The “something from nothing” argument really baffles me because a God/something had to be there to make the Big Bang reaction happen in the first place. Yes, people can argue “where did God come from?” I think that a God being there makes more sense than the Big Bang. But I also think that God “always being there” is a part of faith, as well. It’s meant to be a mystery, and whatever makes the most sense, you believe. Through my own experience, I also lean towards knowing that God exists because I have experienced what lines up with the bible before through my faith.
    Each sentence could be taken more or less on its own; they don't really logically reinforce each other, but are adjoined as if they do. IEEs do a similar thing.

Fi is honestly harder for me to detect, especially on the Internet, and especially when it isn't the base function, but you generally seem to make many references to yourself, your personal preferences, and the sort of evaluative judgements you make about other things and people. I won't use examples from this thread since the point of the questionnaire is to talk about yourself.