Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
I think that I am Beta ST, for sure. I have both weak Fi and Ne (see the above post) but I do think that my Fi is worse than my Ne (I dunno how, but it seems like it definitely is). It's a fine line between them both being terrible and unvalued (2D vs 1D).

That is very interesting you say that because @BandD has a system and in his system, he said I was pretty much a "core Beta" and I didn't have a subtype like Gamma or Alpha or Delta. Yeah, I think that exploring ITR can help (in a way) to cement your type (outside of the already applied IMEs) to make everything click. I'm not very good at maintaining singular relationships but in a group, it's much easier to just go with a group and interact with them because you don't have to focus on the needs and relationship growth and gauge how close you are to X person, and you can just come and go as you please without the commitments.

Yeah, Bianca Del Rio (I am sure you're sick of hearing about her) reminds me of me on a surface level but I am definitely sure at this point that she's LSE-Si, and we both function differently when it comes to the IME. Different methods of doing things. I do tend to see that myself, LSI and Delta ST tend to get on well (well, they are the other half of the 'Pragmatic' social group, so it makes sense).

Yeah, I think IEI balance me out. They have this sort of mysterious, ethereal thought process and energy compared to my intensity, which is a nice change. And the fact that they have Ni Fe and Ti working together helps a lot. It's not the crazytown Ne, like I mentioned earlier. I think that as duals, most EIE come off as a bit strong if that makes sense? Emotionally strong, especially. I think that they are more activating than my DS function. Like, if you compare Jerry Di (I think he is IEI) and his music:

You can see that Jerry Di has this more floaty, softer tone to his music, aesthetic and voice (music production) as well compared to Mahmood. He comes off as stronger and more impactful with the Fe to get his point across with the Se HA. Jerry Di is more fantastical, fantasizing about the girl being her with him in his room and Mahmood is more about his clan, the group. Even in the lonely and group based aesthetics, you can see the differences.

Yeah, I do think that I have strong Se and Te. For a long time, it confused myself (and others) into me thinking I was SEE. But no-one relly proved and pushed for the Fi creative, and I don't see that being valued in myself at all. The more I studied socionics, the more things made sense and the more I realised I wasn't an ethical type (nothing wrong with being one, of course). From the data, I knew something was "off" about SEE for me as a type (and 4D Fe as well). I am pretty contained and maybe a bit rigid when I am alone, but I can loosen up a bit in groups (alcohol helps too, lol).

I think if I am SLE-Se, then yeah, it's gonna be a bit harder to see my Ti, being an extroverted subtype but they're still there, chugging along in the background and making me run. I think my Dad being LIE has really made me develop my Te. He values it, and he really cares about Te and I don't value it in the way he does. I'm not constantly thinking about it, but I can do it pretty well when I have to use it, you know? I can do it unassisted.
I agree with @BandD.

Nawww I always like seeing your Bianca Del Rio gif. Gives me nostologia of my first season of drag race I watched was season 6. She's also funny as fuck. But I can feel that objective Se/Te aspect from both. I was really caught of guard by it when we are chatting and you got very direct asking me to change the colour of my font lol. Just startled me but it was firm. LSE can kinda be like that with me and I respond by scrambling and straighting my back lol. I always feel like a bad child who got caught when I am around 4d Te and Se.

You respond really well to Ni. Even with the music difference you described. I can really feel that Ni vibe in the first one. IEI have the strongest Ni and you dont seem to respond that much to Ne, which EIE's have more so. Plus, even if you were with an EIE-Ni, I don't think the Ni would be enough for you personally.

I can't see you as SEE personally though I can understand why people have. But, I dont think you can be SEE with weak Fi cause, then what would SEE be in theory you know? My younger sister is SEE and you can feel the Te with her too but, you can obviously see the Fi more. My sister has always had issues with most of her relations sadly, but she has always wanted to be closed and seeked them out more and kept trying. She even seeks out me even though I push her away lol You dont seem to be like that naturally. Plus you mentioned with your dad being an LIE, that would make you his acitivity partner and vice versa. I can't see it. Also, SLE's naturally have 4D Te but just dont value it.
I have a close LIE friend and she dated an SLE. She liked him but there was still that Fe/Ti Fi/Te devide. They didnt seem to be on the same plan or understand eachother fully. She mentioned that I had a simular hurmor to him once which I find interesting as an Fe/Ti vauer.
Family boosts our unconcious functions. Most people dont grow up with thier heavy quadra. You get infleunced more to use certain unconcious functions. Personally, I think we flex our 4D unconcious function more around the people that value it. I have always been around a lot of Fi valuers so my 4D Fi can come out naturally around them more. But, I have the most fun and feel alive with Fe valuers cause thats what I value.

Plus like how you mentioned, you can't see yourself as an ethical type. I can't see it either. Heck even how you structure your explanation, It has a logical junction to it. I can't see your dual as an ILI either.

I also think irrational types tend to struggle with judging themselves more in terms of personality theory as they are not naturally inclined to do that. Espeically the Pe types with irrational subtype as that is not their natural inclantion. Either way, I still think you are a SLE, and I am more conivenced at SLE-Se to be honest. Either way, you can take this or not but I am hoping it can give some more food for thought.