Thread: Kara

Hybrid View

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Think apart of it has do with me being 4w5, then my HA Ti obviously.. And I have the Fe creative of their suggestive.. The benefit relation. There is an LII I almost dated within community (discord).. Had he asked me out, I would not have objected, but he just was too shy, as was I.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    Think apart of it has do with me being 4w5, then my HA Ti obviously.. And I have the Fe creative of their suggestive.. The benefit relation. There is an LII I almost dated within community (discord).. Had he asked me out, I would not have objected, but he just was too shy, as was I.
    This is what happens when both partners have 1D Se.

(And both withdrawn enneagram type).

It was not a hammer to nail chemistry, but it was a gentle close touch, comfortable and secure enough in its connection, yet there was not life pulsating all out of it. But very much complementary, me and the LII that could have been my partner. It was compatible enough, to where I could have seen him as long-term partner, but we would needed overtime just grow close and synchronized, or else the electricity would give out, and it would black out to end.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits