Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flowers and sugar View Post
    It can work, but do you want it to work?
    And it's not just her who might leave you for someone more compatible, you very well could too.
    Are you simply lonely and taking the first option avalaible or do you truly have an interest in her and building something with her?
    Nah. I could have bunch of different chicks. This gal is into animal rescuing & actively rehabilitates 'em, sometimes takes them into her home. I'm cool being single. She stands out cause I basically majored in zoology & study 'em for a living, particularly stray/wild. So, yeah, even if we never dated I admire her as a person. We're outdoor people & learn from one another.

Humans aren't static though. Miscommunication happens & that can be sh*t. Cool question. That's one reason I fired up this thread

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    Nah. I could have bunch of different chicks. This gal is into animal rescuing & actively rehabilitates 'em, sometimes takes them into her home. I'm cool being single. She stands out cause I basically majored in zoology & study 'em for a living, particularly stray/wild. So, yeah, even if we never dated I admire her as a person. We're outdoor people & learn from one another.

Humans aren't static though. Miscommunication happens & that can be sh*t. Cool question. That's one reason I fired up this thread
    That's tough to help you here imo. We don't know her nor the settings.
    Getting close to you could mean learning about socionics, would she be interested or not? Probably because Ti. What would she think of duality? All I have is questions and questions, and all I know is you don't seem sure about her.
    Ever told her about how compatible you two are and how you both could find better? Her reaction could be enlightening... or it will creep her out and you won't have to wonder, lol.
    There's a thing I like to do when I don't know what to pick, I toss a coin. Heads you make a move, tails you bail out.
    The thing is, you don't look at what side you got, you stay open to your own internal reactions to which side you hope to get and go with this. You could have an idea that isn't either options, like talking to her about all this.
    A pendulum offers more options but is trickier to maneuver.