Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PinKDiGiT18 View Post
    The only difference I have seen between SLE-Ti and ILE-Ti is merely that ILE-Ti is goofier. Both have a wild, rebellious streak, but SLE-Ti is a bit more serious somehow. In light of how similar they are, I’d say don’t worry about it. You’ve got some of the best compatibility out there, and if you’re both chilling and seem to be into it, that’s not something you’re going to find everywhere. The way she acts when other dudes are after her indicates she’s already decided you’ve got what she’s looking for.
    Appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatte View Post
    Do you think after a few years it'll start grating on you, possibly causing resentment?
    You're reading my mind

cause i've been close with an ILE for 5 years and my only real complaint is not so much the lack of Se but rather the Si-seeking. i'm not bad at my role and don't mind engaging in it, but the thing is that the dual-seeking function is insatiable.
    You're reading my fuckin' mind again. Cool

She Is Ne dual seeking but my gut tells me she can self supply well. It isn't the Ne activities that annoy me, just the impulsive Ne related comments she'll make. I'm cool with Ne convos in general. It's the impulsive remarks that annoy

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    Appreciated

You're reading my mind

You're reading my fuckin' mind again. Cool

She Is Ne dual seeking but my gut tells me she can self supply well. It isn't the Ne activities that annoy me, just the impulsive Ne related comments she'll make. I'm cool with Ne convos in general. It's the impulsive remarks that annoy

So how much annoyance are you willing to tolerate for her sake/the sake of the relationship? if not a lot, then you should touch base with her on the significance of the relationship (so she doesn't get hurt- you stated she wants more while you don't) (well either way you probably should..)

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I didn't co-habitate with either of my Mirage GFs. With the first one, I liked the sex but I didn't think she and I were on the same page a lot of the time. With the second, I felt the same.

But if you aren't married and have been around the block a few times, you realize that marriage is not a requirement in many cases. You can just hang out and enjoy each other's company, and when things get a bit weird, you or they can go home.
    Agreed

So how much annoyance are you willing to tolerate for her sake/the sake of the relationship? if not a lot, then you should touch base with her on the significance of the relationship (so she doesn't get hurt- you stated she wants more while you don't) (well either way you probably should..)
    Funny you'd say that. I do believe this can work, we'd just have to be on the same page. She doesn't know socionics. Interesting conversations to have with her, anyway.