Thread: Your mirage meets their dual/activity. Your honest take

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

For what it’s worth, I went over to an SLE buddy’s house to buy a horizontal saw and the woman who was hanging around him seemed like an SEI to me. I thought she admired his physical strength and assertiveness, and he seemed cool with her. Sort of like he was ok with showing her off to the world. He seemed to be saying, “I’m the important one in this relationship, but just LOOK at this special lady.”

They made me consider the many IEI-ILE couples I’ve seen. Clearly, there is some appeal between these two pairs.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    For what it’s worth, I went over to an SLE buddy’s house to buy a horizontal saw and the woman who was hanging around him seemed like an SEI to me. I thought she admired his physical strength and assertiveness, and he seemed cool with her. Sort of like he was ok with showing her off to the world. He seemed to be saying, “I’m the important one in this relationship, but just LOOK at this special lady.”

They made me consider the many IEI-ILE couples I’ve seen. Clearly, there is some appeal between these two pairs.
    Yeah, personal encounters welcome

There's something to be said about a mirage convo and, from what I've read, mirage relations tend to have elite chats. I actually personally oppose the co-habitating thing. She & I both do live by ourselves, which is cool cause co-habitating would suck between an Se & Si ego.

Besides it ain't the 50s when women literally needed men to make $

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    Yeah, personal encounters welcome

There's something to be said about a mirage convo and, from what I've read, mirage relations tend to have elite chats. I actually personally oppose the co-habitating thing. She & I both do live by ourselves, which is cool cause co-habitating would suck between an Se & Si ego.

Besides it ain't the 50s when women literally needed men to make $
    I didn't co-habitate with either of my Mirage GFs. With the first one, I liked the sex but I didn't think she and I were on the same page a lot of the time. With the second, I felt the same.

But if you aren't married and have been around the block a few times, you realize that marriage is not a requirement in many cases. You can just hang out and enjoy each other's company, and when things get a bit weird, you or they can go home.