Thread: Do you prefer your Mirage or Activity partner?

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jason_m View Post
    It's debatable for me, as my tastes and interests vary. The problem with mirage is that I don't have a deep understanding of business logic, so that can be an issue. I would guess that overall SEI is a better match...

I almost want to add another question: what if you throw moth-and-the-flame into the mix? Would that change your answer?
    Personally, I prefer both Mirage and Activity to semi-dual for romance. I used to be attracted to LIEs, but perhaps because of my childlike subtype it never panned out. They are difficult for me to maintain a close distance with - whatever progress we make is easily backspaced without conscious effort on each of our parts to look after each other’s practical needs, which becomes pretty exhausting after not a long while.

Would it change yours?

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PinKDiGiT18 View Post
    Personally, I prefer both Mirage and Activity to semi-dual for romance. I used to be attracted to LIEs, but perhaps because of my childlike subtype it never panned out. They are difficult for me to maintain a close distance with - whatever progress we make is easily backspaced without conscious effort on each of our parts to look after each other’s practical needs, which becomes pretty exhausting after not a long while.

Would it change yours?
    They are very tempting to pursue, but I just know I'd get burned by them, as every time I am with them at close distance, it collapses. Therefore I would definitely prefer SEIs and *perhaps* LSEs over them.