Hybrid View

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

By avoiding responsibility in a good way (I have never been in debt).
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BrightDemonSheep96 View Post
    By avoiding responsibility in a good way (I have never been in debt).
    Lol. My approach to Te is similar. “If you have to use it, you’re probably looking at the wrong problem” is I think how I’d describe my instinctual approach to it.

I kind of hate having to do anything, especially obligations that are forced on me and I can’t avoid. Mostly what I want in life is a library, Internet access, and sometimes social access. So I try to minimize what I have to do and the problems I have to worry about.

Sometimes I think about Jordan Peterson’s meme advice about making beds, and I start to think how if I cared about things like whether my bed was made or not, I’d be pretty miserable all the time. There are so many tiny problems like that in life, you can’t go getting upset over them all! If you go around with the mentality that you have to make every unmade bed you’ll start applying that to every other tiny problem you encounter and you’ll wind up never getting anything done!
    Last edited by FreelancePoliceman; 05-31-2021 at 11:50 AM.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By not wasting time in small useless not profitable stuff (but someone else will have to do It....not me anyway and no one from my staff - i'll hire someone external)

By hyperfocussing whenever something can bring important results in a relatively short time

By being an asshole and Simply not doing It when anyone at works wants me to do useless minutia

By sticking to facts and numbers in a negotiation and not personal relationships or consequences

These are all points which bring advantages and disadvantages with them, btw - Fi doms for example take a very different approach but may actually reach better results in some areas.
    Last edited by FDG; 05-31-2021 at 12:45 PM.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit