Thread: How do you Use Business Logic?

Hybrid View

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's complicated. I don't find it that hard but I sort of march to the beat of my own drummer when it comes to stuff like that. Some stuff I like doing - I love optimizing. Some stuff I hate - I hate limiting possibility due to $hort-sighted resource preference. I am super super paranoid about not being self-reliant and I work hard to make sure I don't feel financially unstable, because that is just death for me. I have all (and constantly exercise) the capabilities of being Te in society but I generally find it's because there's no other way for me to get along a lot of the time.

I think averageness and laziness condemn you to living in a Te world (both by yourself and others around you).

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    It's complicated. I don't find it that hard but I sort of march to the beat of my own drummer when it comes to stuff like that. Some stuff I like doing - I love optimizing. Some stuff I hate - I hate limiting possibility due to $hort-sighted resource preference. I am super super paranoid about not being self-reliant and I work hard to make sure I don't feel financially unstable, because that is just death for me. I have all (and constantly exercise) the capabilities of being Te in society but I generally find it's because there's no other way for me to get along a lot of the time.
    i salute you for talking about cognition instead of schools and careers.