Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
I really like the way you dress and decorate, @Poptart. I think having an SLI-Te father attuned me to Si, and you've got it good. (I even married my SLI-Te ex partly because she dressed super stylishly and her apt looked amazing.) I guess in that sense, I'm an unusual LIE.

You should be a designer. Clothes, or interior decoration, either one. You're a natural at it.
Add clients to your talent and you get $$$$$. Plus the satisfaction of making the world beautiful, or whatever drives Alphas other than money.
I’m amused that you think this is good style lmao. There’s nothing in my room except for a bed and white curtains. Also, I dress in a style that is incredibly basic. Not to mention that I just pick them out, not design them.

Btw this used to be my ILI moms room before I took over the place and she moved out. She had it decorated with dark navy blue curtains and this weird picture https://imgur.com/a/VrVL2dJ lol. She was also sleeping on my sad twin sized bed from high school because she was to cheap to buy a new one for herself lmao.