Thread: SEE & being a "serious" Gamma

Hybrid View

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can call them drafts, but all that matters is whether they are true or false. I looked, and they seem as true as the rest of this garbage.

Keeping up with the Joneses is probably false. The rest is just common sense. And I mean that you are weird for not. Being rude to customers ought to get you fired for example.

Certainly some people don't, but I would say that those statements are too generic and thus inapplicable to derive what is SEE.

But yeah, the only thing that is not generic is keeping up with the joneses. Very few people care what other people do, and try to emulate others to compensate for their own subjective inferiority. It is plausible that it happens to be SEE that does it, but who knows. That's probably learned behavior anyways.

I understand you said some, I'm just saying that of course some do, it's common behavior.

Anyways, you sound like that guy who gives out fake personality exams and says it's you just to pull the rug out from underneath you.

The freedom quote. Who here isn't serious about maintaining their personal freedoms? I'll raise my hand. Who else gets bored standing around at their destination? I'll raise my hand. The metaphorical leash bit is interesting, but not clear. I would clarify, are you saying they don't work when expected to? Because I would disagree. They work when able and willing.

Freedom being the most valuable thing to you tells me not very much, other than you are normal. Decent pick, mine is obscured behind a lack of knowledge of all possible answers.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alomoes View Post
    You can call them drafts, but all that matters is whether they are true or false. I looked, and they seem as true as the rest of this garbage.

Keeping up with the Joneses is probably false. The rest is just common sense. And I mean that you are weird for not. Being rude to customers ought to get you fired for example.

Certainly some people don't, but I would say that those statements are too generic and thus inapplicable to derive what is SEE.

But yeah, the only thing that is not generic is keeping up with the joneses. Very few people care what other people do, and try to emulate others to compensate for their own subjective inferiority. It is plausible that it happens to be SEE that does it, but who knows. That's probably learned behavior anyways.

I understand you said some, I'm just saying that of course some do, it's common behavior.

Anyways, you sound like that guy who gives out fake personality exams and says it's you just to pull the rug out from underneath you.

The freedom quote. Who here isn't serious about maintaining their personal freedoms? I'll raise my hand. Who else gets bored standing around at their destination? I'll raise my hand. The metaphorical leash bit is interesting, but not clear. I would clarify, are you saying they don't work when expected to? Because I would disagree. They work when able and willing.

Freedom being the most valuable thing to you tells me not very much, other than you are normal. Decent pick, mine is obscured behind a lack of knowledge of all possible answers.
    Just talking about my experience.

Of course it's in a comparative sense, they care "more than some others".

Not really interested in your opinion on the matter - I have more experience and very mich likely to be right on this.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit