Thread: Most observant IMEs?

TIM
    still deciding
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Most observant IMEs?

Which imes are most observant or hyper vigilant or their surroundings?

in the sense that they notice all details, even if they don’t react to it.
    they notice when someone sketchy comes on the train as the body language points to shadiness or being unwell, to which they either get up or move or be on high alert in a discrete way.

if they’re walking alone they will feign as if they’re aloof but they will be keenly scanning the environment for how close people are walking to them, how fast a car is going or coming towards the light based on sound, they’ll listen keenly to a convo but pretend like they aren’t etc

they notice when someone has dyed or cut their hair, or any other change that may be easy to miss (like being able to tell someone got double eyelid surgery - lol I know this is specific)

noticing how people walk, where they bear their weight, how their gait and structure is etc

in conversation, they read people’s facial expressions and body language and if the BL seems disinterested, they’ll become silent and guarded as they feel the other person doesn’t really care, orrrr they’ll blatant ask.. are you even listening???? (if they feel comfortable with said person)

they notice someone being highly aggressively, slamming things and being rude and it internally creates feelings of fight or flight/anger and they want to dilute that person’s effect by pretending to not perceive them at all or be intimidated

I genuinely can’t tell if this is Fe or Si or Se, cause in group dynamics they like to be silent and practically ignore the atmosphere and not observe what the people are doing. So doesn’t seem Fe base or valuing despite observing people and their surroundings

i assume this is an extraverted process cause of how external their gaze and analysis is but when I try to read on Fe, Te, Se, Ne I can’t necessarily spot the source of this hyper vigilance or observation. With Si it seems more related to how they feel based on their environment(?) which I guess means they also have to be fairly observant as well

but I’ve read that ILIs, SLI, IEE, ESE, and SLEs are particularly observant who don’t miss a beat

Mentioned
    326 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se leads are the best at noticing the physical, ILI only get the observant label because they are attuned to patterns and changes but Ni leads’ head is always drowned.

The one sees the actual pictures, the dool sees how they connect.

Se leads are naturally drawn to stimulation a lot, traveling maybe just experiencing because of this. They are very close to the objects, they actually can see. Meanwhile Ni leads see

Mentioned
    326 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Noticing dynamics and relational nuances and how they come off really isn’t seeing.

This is what seeing is:
    - The guy with a black hat shouted at the big guy, he shouted back, then he hit him on the right side of the face. He fell down. Cops came.
    - A stranger knocked on the door. He is wearing a suit. Weird features, maybe a foreigner.
    - The man is very tall. He has muscles.

Not much judgement