LII 5w6-1w9-2w1
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    Can you describe it?
    Just for my own imagines.

For instance when I am taking a train I would imagine many possibilities: how could future railway stations be? how could future trains be? Are there any other possibly railways to build? etc. And each of them offers various possibilities.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CR400AF View Post
    Just for my own imagines.

For instance when I am taking a train I would imagine many possibilities: how could future railway stations be? how could future trains be? Are there any other possibly railways to build? etc. And each of them offers various possibilities.
    Do you visualize those things in your mind?

If not, do you visualize/imagine other things in your mind?

Have you have your own imaginary worlds, etc?

When I said Ne-doms also talk that way, I meant analogies they are also like symbols in a way. For example, at work, we are using a tool that we enter different kinds of data then it calculates the result of something. IEE was describing how the tool works to someone who didn't know anything. She said tool works like a blender, we put every ingredient in it, then it gives us the result.

I also wanted to add that even Se-doms talk in this manner sometimes when they want to be inspirational and/or motivational. SLE manager is talking about how we do the job, he is saying that we use grass cutter sword to find our path.

TIM
    LII 5w6-1w9-2w1
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    Do you visualize those things in your mind?

If not, do you visualize/imagine other things in your mind?

Have you have your own imaginary worlds, etc?

When I said Ne-doms also talk that way, I meant analogies they are also like symbols in a way. For example, at work, we are using a tool that we enter different kinds of data then it calculates the result of something. IEE was describing how the tool works to someone who didn't know anything. She said tool works like a blender, we put every ingredient in it, then it gives us the result.

I also wanted to add that even Se-doms talk in this manner sometimes when they want to be inspirational and/or motivational. SLE manager is talking about how we do the job, he is saying that we use grass cutter sword to find our path.
    I hardly ever visualize my imagines. My imagery mostly works in language mode.

I prefer analogies to symbols. I often move an object to another context. Similar to Aushra's. eg. She use potential energy and kinetic energy to decsribe Ne and Se. I also do that often I may explain a mathematical theorem with physic, computer science or even psychology.