Thread: Are activation relations really the best for friendship?

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I'm not sure that semiduality is better, what is pointed by "mb".
    Semiduality has a lack of support for 2nd region and different valued 2 functions. So there are + and - for those IR which are hard to compare with the existing theory and without experimental data.

Generally, activators are said as 2nd after a duality. By the theory semiduality is among best.
    In my experience I prefered semiduals (existed pretty activators never got my significant feelings). But it's not enough to be assured about common preference and the degree of the difference.
    I, also, preferred Semiduals over Activators for friendship, and Mirage over either for sex, but my Activators are SEEs and we compete with each other for the limelight and that isn't good.

I do know a female LIE who met a male SEE when she was 17 or so and had two kids by him, but she's really regretting that decision now that she's 36 and he's around for benefits but not around for financial support.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I do know a female LIE who met a male SEE when she was 17 or so and had two kids by him, but she's really regretting that decision now that she's 36 and he's around for benefits but not around for financial support.
    For general situation are needed many examples to reduce factors besides Jung types.
    Even duality pairs may go not good.