Thread: Any experiences with lookalike relations in romance/marriage?

Hybrid View

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I tend to experience it like we are pushing each other's buttons. I don't see much comfort in it other than "business".
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange ah cool. soz if I made it sound like you were being shallow or something. I agree, it's hard to 'read' someone from a couple of pics/comments..also to tell if you find their face attractive. So it does help if there is a range of information to help you pick up on their personality..anyway cheers because seeing your comments made me think about how my profile might come across..and that I might need to improve it. It's funny because in some ways you can tell a lot from a person's face but put just not always from pics..

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    @Adam Strange ah cool. soz if I made it sound like you were being shallow or something. I agree, it's hard to 'read' someone from a couple of pics/comments..also to tell if you find their face attractive. So it does help if there is a range of information to help you pick up on their personality..anyway cheers because seeing your comments made me think about how my profile might come across..and that I might need to improve it. It's funny because in some ways you can tell a lot from a person's face but put just not always from pics..
    @Bethany, it’s also possible that I’m doing this dating thing all wrong. After all, I’m dating a lot but I’m not meeting someone I like enough to settle down with.