Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
Also @Scarlett I don't like dating apps either but recently I put a video of myself on my profile and seem to be getting a bit more attention. (Thank you SEE sis for filming silly videos). Also I got this idea from reading something @Adam Strange said on the forum somewhere. Adam, you mentioned somewhere that you look out for a woman's smile and it made me think how I don't have any pics of me smiling with my teeth because I don't like taking pics like that..however I don't mind a vid at least I don't mind this one video I found ha.
@Bethany, I like to see a range of expressions on a woman's face on dating sites. It gives me an idea of how happy, sad, pissed off, or intelligent she is. This makes it easier for me to contact her, because I think I have a fairly good idea of what to expect.
There have been many times when I saw an attractive woman and then looked at her other pictures and said "Oh, no. Nope. Not for me at all." Lol.

Weirdly enough, my last GF from Match didn't have any smiling pictures on top of her profile. She had lots of pictures where she looked sad or shell-shocked, and her status of being recently separated explained that, and one picture where she looked demonic, and I probably would have passed had she not had two pictures where she was canoeing and looked happy. So I knew she was capable of being happy, and I texted her.