Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
My EIE female cousin is married to a male LIE. They met in college and she got pregnant the first time that they had sex, despite both of them using birth control. He is super-conservative and so he married her.

They ended up buying a farm and having four kids, all of whom turned out pretty well. Now she has cancer from the farm chemicals, probably, and they are going around visiting the relations.

I never interacted with her much growing up because she was a lot older than me, but now, I can clearly see that she's EIE and liberal, and her husband is LIE and conservative. I think they get along based on sex, although how that works between two Victims is beyond me.

I think they were the first and only people they ever had sex with. Maybe a lack of comparison helps here.
Oh my. I definitely wonder how a Victim-Victim pair would fare, although I have seen a few instances where one of the Victims (often Se HA like both members of that particular intertype) took on the role of pseudo-Aggressor in the relationship.

Have you ever found EIEs attractive?