Thread: Why don’t people like Gulenko?

Hybrid View

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking RaptorWesNet's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BrightDemonSheep96 View Post
    He is actually a space lizard with impenetrable skin brought to you by genius malignant EIE who knows all the truths in the universe.
    Wow, this is Luigi's Mansion!! Alien tentacles and songebob soda pop in the cool winter Mt. Fuji giraffe!!

Maybe You are extraverted after all, like you told Me. I'm introverted.
    ORRE COLOSSEUM JUST GOT STARTED, AND KOBE IS REIGNING AS KING!!
    It's Henry vs Zidane, France vs Spain in the 2024 Olympic soccer final, Egypt vs Japan, Yugioh vs Pokemon, Poimandres vs Zarathustra, Giordano Bruno vs Friedrich Nietzsche, haystack picnic robed in silver rods to treasures of lore and sacred spark to unite and forge dancing stars and futures refracting crystal moonlight lures of hanger bay crunching fabrics webbing steel and blizzards juice stringing code red trains of yonder fluid ribbons trophy waterfall cake blueprints frenzy retracting haunted capital terra horns of leading edge canopy blossoms rendezvous shuffling Articuno!!
    RaptorWizard Sci-Fi Empire Lugia Bunny ~ Ultimate Aeon Willpower: Wes Net (the16types.info)

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Wow, this is Luigi's Mansion!! Alien tentacles and songebob soda pop in the cool winter Mt. Fuji giraffe!!

Maybe You are extraverted after all, like you told Me. I'm introverted.
    I think I'd love to be an introvert and have more self contained focus.. but crap I think even based on the feedback I'm not very contained and I have no issues of talking a lot in large groups but intimate settings are much more challenging... feelings and crap. I'm waiting for Gulenko typing.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org