Hybrid View

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I will have to look into model G. Not really in a rush to but would like to read the basics. At the moment I feel comfortable basing my knowledge on my own observations/typing of people, reading people's posts on here who I've come to respect, DCNH and tritype from enneagram. Ultimately, you do have to find your own way of 'seeing people' using typology ideas but I suppose it can be helpful to have someone's ideas to follow or help guide your thinking. What I like about DNCH is that it just seemed to click right away for me. After thinking about the types of people for a long time (sociotype and enneagram for 2 years), when it came to reading the DCNH break down and subtype descriptions, it seemed like I had a lot of data in my mind about people which seemed to easily match them up with a DCNH type. Also, I've always felt like socionics could be more simply explained than it is in articles/ by people and that there must be a way to combine enneagram with socionics. Not saying Gulenko uses ennegram but I suppose you could compare DCNH to ennegram as it's kind of a role one falls into.

DCNH seems a better way to sort people than the quadras because there seems more of a focus on how people can work together rather than a focus on people's differences.
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 05-02-2021 at 10:09 AM.