Thread: Why don’t people like Gulenko?

Threaded View

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As far as liking or disliking the guy, I think he seems (from what I’ve seen of him) more likable than not.

I think a lot of what’s happening is some people don’t like to be wrong or have their own perceptions questioned. As far as typing other people, they get these ideas in their head~like this person is X type and this person acts like X= all people like X are X type. Then they have this idea for a long time and build a lot off of this idea. If
    Someone comes around with progressive ideas and says, no this person is type A, well I think some of what we are encountering here is a difference in personality. Some will consider it, some will not even consider it (blind arrogance), some will see how it could be either way. A lot of people imo that seem to not like him are stuck on their own constructs that they have been building for a long time, and they are very solid in their minds.

Some people haven’t really read into it that much. I know I hadn’t, so I never really used it and was just listening to what others had to say about it on here-that it didn’t make any sense. But tbh, the more I read, the more sense it makes to me and the more I started understanding. So also a lot of it could be people listening to others, like how people usually just parrot what they hear on the news without having any in depth understanding of issues.

Anyway, that’s just how I see it
    Last edited by Aster; 05-01-2021 at 07:46 PM.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎