Quote Originally Posted by Warm Soapy Water View Post
I do trust his objective knowledge on certain topics but not all. It's not so much about like or dislike. I do think it's annoying how he seems to have this weird fetish for typing so many people as Betas. I don't really think that's the case- I'm not trying to be a special snowflake or anything ((nor am I trying to 'play a victim' even if that's how it comes off to narcissistic str8 people)), but if the world really did have so many Betas and we supposedly get along cuz of shared quadra values I think I would feel a lot more included in the real world then I really do. But I don't, I always felt like an outsider really even when things were going well for me. Then people fanwank things to mean what they want so they say things like 'well that's cuz Betas fight amongst themselves more than other quadras' or something ^_^' - which I personally think is nonsense and a dumb way to try and prove your point.

It's a weird hero worship/sychophant thing when I see people overly value what he says just because he's incredibly logical or professional or something. He's definitely a thinker type. But I feel that way about anybody who treats somebody like that. It's like some people don't have much confidence and get easily gaslighted/manipulated by somebody saying things in an overly rational/logical/professional way even if it's not necessarily true. I suppose in a way it has to with my Te polr but a benefit of that I think is also a skill to see through bullshit when there is some to a point. He's a ILI right? He comes off soooo ILI-like in his demeanor and viewpoints.
After careful consideration, I have determined that you are either an ILE or an IEI. I am leaning a bit towards IEI, based on your description of feeling like an outsider throughout your life. I am unsure why you have so many strong feelings against the Beta quadra and I understand that this must make you feel isolated. However, I want to make it clear that the Beta quadra is very important, and they do play an important role in Socionics and society as a whole.

I do agree with you in that people often put too much weight on the words of those who present themselves as experts, and this can sometimes lead to the blind obedience of said experts. In my own case, I try to make my ideas as accessible as I can so that people can judge them on their merits and not just on my authority. While some people do blindly worship my intellect, anyone with a brain would do the same.