Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Why don’t people like Gulenko?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    They could be having a break, focusing on another project or being lazy etc.

It is so self-evident that I am the most busy and productive Socionist alive today. To even consider that I am not the most hardworking and accomplished Socionist alive shows extreme amounts of arrogance and ignorance.

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    theres no possibility that this could be an email thing is there? Like maybe some people are getting sent to spam or the two just won’t compute idk (I don’t know crap about these things, just brainstorming lol-now this is bugging me and I want to figure it out )
    This kind of thing is complex, I'm not even sure myself and I work in IT- people's emails getting sent to spam is possible but why would this be more than one person all of sudden? They sent me an email a while back, asking me personally (well, it had my name on it) if I wanted to take classes over skype, didn't reply on time because alot to do but I think I'll reply now, out of courtesy but also just to test the waters.
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    This kind of thing is complex, I'm not even sure myself and I work in IT- people's emails getting sent to spam is possible but why would this be more than one person all of sudden? They sent me an email a while back, asking me personally (well, it had my name on it) if I wanted to take classes over skype, didn't reply on time because alot to do but I think I'll reply now, out of courtesy but also just to test the waters.
    lol you should maybe if they reply you could mention the issue?

but it seems to me like the typings have dried up? I don’t think anyone has mentioned getting typed lately on here? The typings by gulenko thread seems kind of dead. However I know people from this site are also on others and I’m not, so maybe I’m missing people...

anyway, I’m kind of disappointed myself because imo it’s pretty interesting and constructive to the site, and I hate to see anyone get discouraged by this.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lol you should maybe if they reply you could mention the issue?

but it seems to me like the typings have dried up? I don’t think anyone has mentioned getting typed lately on here? The typings by gulenko thread seems kind of dead. However I know people from this site are also on others and I’m not, so maybe I’m missing people...

anyway, I’m kind of disappointed myself because imo it’s pretty interesting and constructive to the site, and I hate to see anyone get discouraged by this.
    Yeah, I wrote them, I'll mention the issue if they show a sign of still existing (they reply) lol.

Yeah, besides Fay I haven't seen anyone get typed lately and they haven't posted any new feedback videos either...okay I'll mention it if they reply to me. People have a right to know lol.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wavebury View Post
    This kind of thing is complex, I'm not even sure myself and I work in IT- people's emails getting sent to spam is possible but why would this be more than one person all of sudden?
    It is entirely possible that my incredibly efficient email sorting program could have mistaken emails as spam. After all, anyone who does not deserve my assistance is practically a spammer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is their job, they are getting payed from this and there will be always problematic clients. Besides outputs of systems of typology, psychology cannot be proven and verified, it should be expected that some people will disagree with the typings that they got. If they stopped because of this, they would stopped doing this long time ago and if that is the case, I am not really sure how did they come so far.
    People can disagree with my typings if they want, but they must do so respectfully. If they cannot do so, then I will cut off communication with them. My ultimate goal is world domination for Socionics, not to be disrespected and ridiculed.

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks, I need to read up on the theory more. I'm very curious about what it is that provides duals with the potential for compatibility (other than good mental health, good timing and just being duals) and what it is that can make them not compatible and how fixed this is.

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it could be even more useful to think about subtypes for non-dual relationships or attraction between people. You know you get those non-duals who feel like their your soul mate? or your fake dual lol Perhaps not a relationship that can work long-term but it's interesting to think about what causes such strong connections. When the stars align, I think it's almost like a faux duality between people. And I don't mean compatible non duals exactly, more like an intense feeling of connection between two people. I suppose the same could happen with two duals, who are attracted to each other, but wouldn't work as a couple. But maybe stronger with a non-dual.
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 05-05-2021 at 04:05 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh wow, the blog is cool..

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you could decide on your type and then figure out an order of which other types would be compatible for you.. @myresearch it reminds me of the enneagram stuff we spoke about. (I still need to go back to it and perfect my understanding).

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they only gave me one subtype (N) when people before me and around the same time were getting two, but I personally suspect I could be NH. I may not have given enough information and/or there wasnt apparent evidence of a secondary subtype, enough to be distinguished
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they only gave me one subtype (N) when people before me and around the same time were getting two, but I personally suspect I could be NH. I may not have given enough information and/or there wasnt apparent evidence of a secondary subtype, enough to be distinguished
    as far as I know, complex subtypes are rather rare. I haven't observed them all that much myself tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

they only gave me one subtype (N)
    IEI-N: Poet in Cinderella's clothes. Writes with ash instead of blood. I'd consider that an upgrade first glance because I don't have a clue about the ash....
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BrightDemonSheep96 View Post
    IEI-N: Poet in Cinderella's clothes. Writes with ash instead of blood. I'd consider that an upgrade first glance because I don't have a clue about the ash....
    Mount St Helens

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha

that’s a pretty good description, actually
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking RaptorWesNet's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yay, I'm the spotlight of the holy grail piston as Ash from Pokemon, and as Pokemon Red Version with Charizard in front as blood!! The motion picture Nintendo grew boxes of 360 around the world journey from Pallet Town to Indigo Plateau as I fill in every Xbox360 in Pokedex expert classifier!!
    ORRE COLOSSEUM JUST GOT STARTED, AND KOBE IS REIGNING AS KING!!
    It's Henry vs Zidane, France vs Spain in the 2024 Olympic soccer final, Egypt vs Japan, Yugioh vs Pokemon, Poimandres vs Zarathustra, Giordano Bruno vs Friedrich Nietzsche, haystack picnic robed in silver rods to treasures of lore and sacred spark to unite and forge dancing stars and futures refracting crystal moonlight lures of hanger bay crunching fabrics webbing steel and blizzards juice stringing code red trains of yonder fluid ribbons trophy waterfall cake blueprints frenzy retracting haunted capital terra horns of leading edge canopy blossoms rendezvous shuffling Articuno!!
    RaptorWizard Sci-Fi Empire Lugia Bunny ~ Ultimate Aeon Willpower: Wes Net (the16types.info)

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Out of all the people typed by Victor, fairly few of them got a dual subtype. I myself got a single subtype (C) and I think it's accurate, I suppose with more information you could go deeper (or not) but I don't really see it as necessary.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

cuz gulenko is fkin garbage

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking RaptorWesNet's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    cuz gulenko is fkin garbage
    Some folks feel as if they are exalted or uplifted beyond all the rest, like their way, or their view is so superior and strong. To be skeptical, to entertain eavesdropping on the outer forcefields, and undress the curtain to get other sources of guidance, such as treasure hunts and rabbit soda pop can show us the real source of worlds above bookcases for cracking the clockwork of the ultimate system.

I have observed that people on this website have a technical expertise that's really sharply identifying of little tree branches in the multi-fractal explosion of every fiber and twitch in your psycho-analytical cards of identity and dialect, but they could think that C3P0 is some sort of God!!
    ORRE COLOSSEUM JUST GOT STARTED, AND KOBE IS REIGNING AS KING!!
    It's Henry vs Zidane, France vs Spain in the 2024 Olympic soccer final, Egypt vs Japan, Yugioh vs Pokemon, Poimandres vs Zarathustra, Giordano Bruno vs Friedrich Nietzsche, haystack picnic robed in silver rods to treasures of lore and sacred spark to unite and forge dancing stars and futures refracting crystal moonlight lures of hanger bay crunching fabrics webbing steel and blizzards juice stringing code red trains of yonder fluid ribbons trophy waterfall cake blueprints frenzy retracting haunted capital terra horns of leading edge canopy blossoms rendezvous shuffling Articuno!!
    RaptorWizard Sci-Fi Empire Lugia Bunny ~ Ultimate Aeon Willpower: Wes Net (the16types.info)

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People will always find flaws in any system and argue with anything.

Personally, I find that his descriptions of Si don't make any sense with what Si actually is.

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the way Fay was talking, I was thinking she did the interview a while back, and she was just now sharing
    @Poptart did you try maybe sending them an email directly from your email to theirs, without using the form? Maybe it has something to do with the form, something not working with it...
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

They haven't responded to my email last night, usually they reply very quickly so something is not right. I didn't use the form so it must be something else. Not sure what.

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    They haven't responded to my email last night, usually they reply very quickly so something is not right. I didn't use the form so it must be something else. Not sure what.
    weird

half tempted to try to contact them myself lol...you know, about their ‘classes’
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

weird

half tempted to try to contact them myself lol...you know, about their ‘classes’
    Haha

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aster View Post
    You are incredibly intelligent. I am an enlightened intellectual. I have a great amount of knowledge to share and those who appreciate my work are worthy. I am the greatest Socionist to ever live and my classes are worth every penny they are charged at. It would probably be better for society if people give me their money, then they don't have money to spend on arguably worse things.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I do trust his objective knowledge on certain topics but not all. It's not so much about like or dislike. I do think it's annoying how he seems to have this weird fetish for typing so many people as Betas. I don't really think that's the case- I'm not trying to be a special snowflake or anything ((nor am I trying to 'play a victim' even if that's how it comes off to narcissistic str8 people)), but if the world really did have so many Betas and we supposedly get along cuz of shared quadra values I think I would feel a lot more included in the real world then I really do. But I don't, I always felt like an outsider really even when things were going well for me. Then people fanwank things to mean what they want so they say things like 'well that's cuz Betas fight amongst themselves more than other quadras' or something ^_^' - which I personally think is nonsense and a dumb way to try and prove your point.

It's a weird hero worship/sychophant thing when I see people overly value what he says just because he's incredibly logical or professional or something. He's definitely a thinker type. But I feel that way about anybody who treats somebody like that. It's like some people don't have much confidence and get easily gaslighted/manipulated by somebody saying things in an overly rational/logical/professional way even if it's not necessarily true. I suppose in a way it has to with my Te polr but a benefit of that I think is also a skill to see through bullshit when there is some to a point. He's a ILI right? He comes off soooo ILI-like in his demeanor and viewpoints.

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    He's a ILI right? He comes off soooo ILI-like in his demeanor and viewpoints.
    LII. His self-typing, at least.

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

They answered me last evening so they're still alive and kicking ^^.

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    I do trust his objective knowledge on certain topics but not all. It's not so much about like or dislike. I do think it's annoying how he seems to have this weird fetish for typing so many people as Betas. I don't really think that's the case- I'm not trying to be a special snowflake or anything ((nor am I trying to 'play a victim' even if that's how it comes off to narcissistic str8 people)), but if the world really did have so many Betas and we supposedly get along cuz of shared quadra values I think I would feel a lot more included in the real world then I really do. But I don't, I always felt like an outsider really even when things were going well for me. Then people fanwank things to mean what they want so they say things like 'well that's cuz Betas fight amongst themselves more than other quadras' or something ^_^' - which I personally think is nonsense and a dumb way to try and prove your point.

It's a weird hero worship/sychophant thing when I see people overly value what he says just because he's incredibly logical or professional or something. He's definitely a thinker type. But I feel that way about anybody who treats somebody like that. It's like some people don't have much confidence and get easily gaslighted/manipulated by somebody saying things in an overly rational/logical/professional way even if it's not necessarily true. I suppose in a way it has to with my Te polr but a benefit of that I think is also a skill to see through bullshit when there is some to a point. He's a ILI right? He comes off soooo ILI-like in his demeanor and viewpoints.
    loll yeah he types himself LII-C, BandD, get with it

not to be like..bitchy or anything lol, but your argument is really personal and seems to be influenced by how you are treated by people and not feeling accepted by society, which I think a lot of people that get into typology fall into the trap of. if a lot of your perception is influenced by this, the foundation is going to be a bit wonky. I mean maybe he’s right, maybe there are more betas. Maybe it’s a supply and demand thing and that’s what our species calls for ? Why does it have to be equally divided. I’ve seen other people say that on here, but why and where did they read that? Where’s the proof?

anyway, I have to admit that I have fallen/tend to fall into the trap of listening to people who sound to me like they know their shit. It’s hard to decide sometimes whose full of it. I think lately I’ve realized a few people I’ve listened to in the past are (kind of full of it) People almost always see through it eventually when people are, but I think sometimes it can be a little bit more difficult maybe for ethical types about these things , especially when we aren’t stuck in our own Ti theories and try to ride on the coat tails of others Ti, and then maybe you realize somethings not right here Sometimes I go by peoples
    reputation (and yes I like to decide for myself, but I do think there is some importance there, something telling), and usually if they have a bad one, there’s a reason. He seems to have a good one.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Warm Soapy Water View Post

After careful consideration, I have determined that you are either an ILE or an IEI. I am leaning a bit towards IEI, based on your description of feeling like an outsider throughout your life. I am unsure why you have so many strong feelings against the Beta quadra and I understand that this must make you feel isolated. However, I want to make it clear that the Beta quadra is very important, and they do play an important role in Socionics and society as a whole.

I do agree with you in that people often put too much weight on the words of those who present themselves as experts, and this can sometimes lead to the blind obedience of said experts. In my own case, I try to make my ideas as accessible as I can so that people can judge them on their merits and not just on my authority. While some people do blindly worship my intellect, anyone with a brain would do the same.

TIM
    eii-ne
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eh, ive had some weird encounters with people of my own quadra like even ive liked alpha more at times because i once knew this delta st boy maybe the only one there aat this summer camp and it wasnt bad just we couldn't talk to each other at all. like for example ive had easy relations with LSIs and we were best friends, so i think that if my quadra was the most common it'd be veyr weird. so maybe beta can feel that way too in some cases. or maybe its because delta fi can be very silent and closed off that it could be weird to be around that alot? ig it could go the other way around for other quadras like i'd feel too myself or boxed in almost

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My book arrived. A few pages in and I like it. I think he seems like a good role model for me lol.

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@BandD I personally think he comes across as quite open-minded and relaxed. He’s LII but he’s C subtype so maybe that’s why I like him. (I am H) C types seem like very independent thinkers with a humanistic touch.

Also, I think maybe the reason people get typed as Betas..is well..everyone has a bit of Beta in them, (like we have a bit of all the quadras in us) and I think it’s the most raw, earthy part of them. Maybe for a psychologist, they just notice this part the most. Maybe he just goes with Beta if he’s not sure. Maybe he’s just a person who has off days with typing. Maybe he’s better at the DCNH part. Sorry so many maybes, I don’t mean to sound sassy I’m just half asleep and thinking lol.

Eventually I’d like to read up on what other writers have to say as well as Gulenko. I think it’s taken me a while to properly read stuff because I felt like it was all a bit brain-washy for me and there was something I didn’t trust about it. I feel like maybe I can also see through the bs now I’m not sure it bothers me with Gulenko though. (Again maybe coz he’s C type which matches with my H type).
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 05-07-2021 at 09:23 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reading bits and pieces of the book and also taking a look at the descriptions on sociotype.com for the two subtype descriptions of each type (which includes Gulenko).

I’m thinking of a couple of people I have been attracted to in the past (didn’t go out with them but felt a strong connection with them) and I have typed them as C subtypes but NOT matching subtype using the 2 subtype system. Found this interesting. Maybe both subtype systems can be used together for measuring compatibility?

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel like my understanding on socionics has been in a state of constant flux over time. The way I understand and look at things at one time, isn't the way I will another. Sometimes I'm completely focused on one thing - like information elements, and another time I'll focus on something else, like reinin dichotomies. Sometimes I'll read a lot by one author and decide to try their approach, other times someone else even though I've had my favorites throughout the process. What this ends up doing is mixing a ton of concepts and ideas and it's a rather weird disjointed picture. (Partially why I tell people not to take my typings and what I say overly seriously) Even though I said just a couple posts ago that it's a good idea to choose one school and stick with that, it's actually hard for me to do in practice, because I have a tendency to want to look at everything. But I intend to try anyway, at least for awhile. As it is right now, I could argue with myself indefinitely if I wanted to by using different authors and concepts against each other.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would never be typed by him. He might be a better socionist than me, but I don't think he knows me as well as I do, so I don't think he can accurately type me. In other words, I already know what functions I value. I also just looked at one of his tests, and it reminded me of the MBTI. He types a whole bunch of people as LSI and EIE - it makes no sense. Learn to type yourself. You don't need someone in a position of authority to tell you what to think. Develop your own ideas please...
    Last edited by jason_m; 05-21-2021 at 11:29 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jason_m View Post
    I would never be typed by him. He might be a better socionist than me, but I don't think he knows me as well as I do, so I don't think he can accurately type me. In other words, I already know what functions I value. I also just looked at one of his tests, and it reminded me of the MBTI. He types a whole bunch of people as LSI and EIE - it makes no sense. Learn to type yourself. You don't need someone in a position of authority to tell you what to think. Develop your own ideas please...
    I believe that everyone has a unique perspective on themselves and their own experiences, so it is possible that someone else may see something in themselves that I don't. However, I believe that my typing methods are the most accurate and consistent, and I am confident in the types I type.

I have spent decades developing the most accurate methods for typing people, and my types are more accurate than anyone's.

If I type someone as an LSI or an EIE with confidence, then they are an LSI or an EIE. No exceptions.

Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How much money has he made already? Assuming 1000 typings so far, that's $120 x 1000 = $120 000 USD. And that's over the Internet, where it can be hidden from the Ukrainian tax agency. @Socionics Is Not A Cult @Santa Claus

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    How much money has he made already? Assuming 1000 typings so far, that's $120 x 1000 = $120 000 USD. And that's over the Internet, where it can be hidden from the Ukrainian tax agency. @Socionics Is Not A Cult @Santa Claus
    People are not going to get typed again and again, hence it is not sustainable. That is not much considering this.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

People are not going to get typed again and again, hence it is not sustainable. That is not much considering this.
    When I asked an SLE how many waitresses he'd hired and fired, and if he wasn't afraid of running out of people at some point, he said, "There's always another."

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast