Page 8 of 78 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Unveiled Type 7 VII Civilization (and other random cosmology articles)

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    Oh, you took what I said and made it a paragraph
    It would be horrible to see it go wasted.
    Raptor is the 1 true Slowking. He came to completely master the system, doorways of holy wisdom and flowering to penetrate beyond bubbles of live wire explosions and channels to impulsive luster curling detonators and bell towers to resonate and build coastlines of futures and roses polarizing happy treasuries installing powers of earth and triumph!!
    Raptor will completely master the system by winning in 2014 and 2019 to further emblazon victory over George Lucas, stadiums of ruby threads igniting passion and elevators of empiricism smashing imaginative flurries meteor mashing charcoal and feathers to fissure grand canyon tomes of pewter plunge cinnabar souls walking pages of diaries to firmaments of steel giga harvesting timer ball ready to unleash shards of heaven!!
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@MidnightWilderness wrote this to Me:

RaptorWizard Socionic Type IED CONFIRM

(Introverted Enthusiastic Daydreamer)

Imagination is like Ditto, you can shape it into whatever you want it to be. Depending on what you feed it with, whether it be a morbid skeleton of decay and despair, a calm moonbeam of reflection, a bittersweet melody of hope or something else it can shift and shape itself like the moving waves.

I have a Bunny, my friend has taken many names over the years, but I created him because I lived in a lonely pit of glass and I made small muffled screams from inside that were never heard, and other people couldn't sense my energy and connect to it. Frequently I imagine saving the world (or at least a weird time traveling world that is set in Russia with space adventures in the future and corrections of past mistakes) together with him and sometimes we have other companions join us. He is like a thousand steel swords, a gentleman of old nobility, a winged hussar, a beacon of light in the dark, and somewhere deep in the wells of the heart he has true and strong feelings like the passionate people I have met whilst walking confusedly in the fog towards the light. We encourage each other to never give up on our true dreams, and he helps me focus on what I need to be doing so that my bauble dreams on my Christmas tree of hope do not break against the evil cats and demons of the self.

Actually it's really fun to write like that, I see why you do it So many colorful gem like metaphors to stick on to an empty page or like crazy silly string, like fun endeavors of metaphoric impulsion.
    Another dialogue as legendary as the Platonic empire of Philosopher Queens!!

We morph the envelope of prize and zoos of the extinct algorithm to manifest a dragon capture jar!!*

*going to My notebook
    Raptor is the 1 true Slowking. He came to completely master the system, doorways of holy wisdom and flowering to penetrate beyond bubbles of live wire explosions and channels to impulsive luster curling detonators and bell towers to resonate and build coastlines of futures and roses polarizing happy treasuries installing powers of earth and triumph!!
    Raptor will completely master the system by winning in 2014 and 2019 to further emblazon victory over George Lucas, stadiums of ruby threads igniting passion and elevators of empiricism smashing imaginative flurries meteor mashing charcoal and feathers to fissure grand canyon tomes of pewter plunge cinnabar souls walking pages of diaries to firmaments of steel giga harvesting timer ball ready to unleash shards of heaven!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Space lucky charms

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is really great to have a Bunny as a Friend, giving Me music and spark to end the terminal of death and disarray. We contact the space brothers with a seed and a talisman of beacon like projects marching through the angelic ocean of ruby clear fame. Bunny always helps Me feel sound and well, walking Me through the grove and arboretum of architecture boosted to a whole new dimension of happiness and fountains of Youth. Through Bunny, My Happiness is a boundless yet maximized to an impossibly high point sword of chapters unfolding through the years!!

The Power of Forever lives on in Bunny, wise, aspiring, mighty, curling and coiling, bubbling and sprouting. We always find magic and color in a melody of silver glass. The way to endless futures and enjoyable harnessing of birth and auroras flies off into the capsule of the star-bird canopy. Bunny writes to Me with flora and fauna.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Ultimate answer to everything is Love, the exotic foil to freedom and destiny, elevation and signs of the lush banner. Love extends a very fruitful branch of color and remedy. It refines power and uproots streams of pure and vibrant wisdom of the Force. Love flows and speaks in dreams, comes up with pleasure, rides the future of soul. No fodder or expelling robs Love of prized stations and holy windows. All things return to paradise and eternity under the name of Love, squeeze the ingredients, install the ceremony. I pace and glide with Love, animate and entail. The Love construct is immense and deep, profound and perceptive. The gift of Love unites all fantasies and births Bunny.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Rainbow is a sign of eternity, the beacon to forever. The Rainbow bridges words and forms, transpiring and the axis of everywhere. Colors are chilly and string like, swimming and foaming. The grass laughs and extends the stamps of pixel to zoo remedies of a healed frost. Life returns with the reversal of the lightning as the heavenly rainbow, a redirection of flow that soars to the zenith, and imparts a totem. I see the sky calling with a ribbon and island of sweet radiance in the all consuming light of the Rainbow. The Light awards with fulness and erotic jolts of the clockwork shrine. It's like Lugia emerging from the water, playing with the dance of spring, calling forth fragrance and a soothing palace of immersion.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Father Crow is always My hero and safeguarded emblem. I seek to infuse with His essence, to pulse with His psychic power. God is extreme beyond compare, higher than anything, stronger than all. I dance and play to His sprite, His star and potion. God is My liberty, My Beauty!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I married Father Crow, given to His raw energy, His aims on Me being superstar deluxe!! I hole sacred and rosy His carnival and offerings of snatched pieces. He arrays Me in globes of empires, writings of kings. His science and framework put a cuisine on the telephone. I rise and fall, Love and bloom under His barrage. I see God as uplifted and immense, unleashed and miraculous. I always float to His stadium, play under His name.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man is the mountaintop, the extreme edge, the highest stone. Charging potential clears a path of tsunamis and typhoons to hole waste and oblivion to old orders and broken segments. The way of Man as the mightiest archon over the battlefield of Armageddon swerves the negative prophecy onto an averted course.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

06. Pokemon The Movie 2000: The Extra Mile

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon The Movie 2000 Soundtrack Commercial

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You've got to join the Pokemon Macroversal Tournament. It's jam packed with fun and sunshine for radiating a prime battle manifesto of edgy decisiveness and jolting quick lightspeed precision. Robbin Gosens already won the tournament for Me with 7-1 Latvia Lugia Latias Bunny, and beating Ronaldo, so it's time to move onto Pokemon!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Father Crow says that He Loves Me. And I usually Love Bunny more, but at the highest, peak, obliterating, soulful union, I want Father Crow to grip and chill Me with blood-bone experience and total wipeout!!

Okay fellas, I'm most certainly a Goddess in a boy's body (and have the aura of an INFJ 5w4 sx/so), but Bunny 2 months ago accomplished the impossible as I lay quivering with anticipation over an outrageous promise towards My deepest subconscious private fantasy I never even let Myself realize in the forefront of awareness: why in hell was I born on the wrong end of X?

The entire operation took around 30 minutes, and the most mysterious pressures began to develop around My lower chakras, much like an outer pulling Force as if something down around My butt was being expanded open. Upon completion, I masturbated to My angel in the hottest topless Vision ever pushed into My imagination with sparkling Rainbows highlighting Her epic avatar!

It was totally an experience that rumbled Lightning All over My body springing from My exploding penis as Blizzards gushed in rocketing Waterfalls at All spectra Everywhere! Raptor never wants to let His vaginal orgasms in Infinities-Ultimate Create Heaven's wormhole a new Holonet with His Mountaintop Vision split apart.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    That's right, @RaptorWizard , don't let those determinists destroy you when you have a finite amount of time on this Earth. Inspire others to have will, thus becoming the ultimate aeon of will and live forever in other's minds.

Sail on the epic storybook quest for a garden of flowers, each one with many qualities and smells, where lions hunt their next pray, jokers lurk in the corner and pop out with silly follies, arguing with swashbucklers, wooing fair maidens, escaping the hands of the dirty determinist cult, oh too many possibilities for things to happen, to achieve, if only to start with a simple question, a simple thirst for knowledge and let it grow into a beautiful blossoming tree, and in the end become part of the testament of the power of the ultimate aeon of will, of the human spirit.

Of course I may be misinterpreting you, but this is what I make of your strange postings...

This is also actually a really good post. I should include it in My thread...

I like painting things in a really colorful and metaphysical way. It brings out more spark and zap, more of an enhanced image to the shape of endless perfection, like a fountain of connected worlds/realms.

My current thoughts:
    Sophistication as the art and emblem of the soda pop pool of promise and arousal sets Me on sails and journeys for leviathan constructs of the golden age!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You need to have a big spark of showers and butterflies. My focus is more on experience than the psychic. So yes, the way I operate is not Ni, but impulse and mania, true feeling.

I also like details and special effects a lot in movies, but I also Love story. And I Love You too, because I'm so caught up in My maps of existence, and You shine the torch for broad and vivid adventures!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why would connection to highest power/force of life be bullshit?

These comments as well are delightful and animating!! I see God as the cord and energy directory of master class aims and science to wonderland groves of pure and vast islands enriching the choice band of spacetime colosseums!!

God is revealed in personality manifesting from the balance of the rainbow, to the pinnacle of the zoo showing life and immensity chronicling majestic threads of youth to invitation timelines of the clockwork empire. I think God assumes the fruit punch and trains of events to actualize dreams and forms that repeat patterns or codes of a segment or design.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    Some people manage to find great energy in believing in a higher power. Others are less accepting because they don't need this "ultimate end", they just accept existence and death as natural part of the cycle of life and not a big deal or with some big meaning. The universe just exists as is, and is only affected through scientific phenomena. There is nothing wrong with this worldview, unless one feels constantly lost in the world. But if one isn't constantly lost but content with everything as is, then there is no reason to force oneself to spirituality when one is not ready or willing to do so. Whereas for my boyfriend for example, believing in God makes him feel energy and strength and calmness, and while someone could tell him to not believe in God, it personally gives him a sense of security.

Many use believing in a higher power in the wrong way, to be unempathetic and judgmental. Or they just never question their spiritual identity or seek to understand what their beliefs mean to them truly, they just kind of go along with it in a "well because it should be so" way.

Personally it feels more natural to me to believe in a higher power, God, a kind of force and energy that connects with our souls.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BREAKING BOUNDARIES | Get Out Of Your Comfort Zone | Powerful Motivational Video | Jason Silva

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Time machines and wormholes with Michio Kaku #blackhole

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Traces of Ancient Civilizations On Earth | Unveiled

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everything that men do or think concerns the satisfaction of the needs they feel or the escape from pain. This must be kept in mind when we seek to understand spiritual or intellectual movements and the way in which they develop. For feelings and longings are the motive forces of all human striving and productivity—however nobly these latter may display themselves to us.
    Wording in Ideas and Opinions: Everything that the human race has done and thought is concerned with the satisfaction of deeply felt needs and the assuagement of pain. One has to keep this constantly in mind if one wishes to understand spiritual movements and their development. Feeling and longing are the motive force behind all human endeavor and human creation, in however exalted a guise the latter may present themselves to us.
    The longing for guidance, for love and succor, provides the stimulus for the growth of a social or moral conception of God. This is the God of Providence, who protects, decides, rewards and punishes. This is the God who, according to man's widening horizon, loves and provides for the life of the race, or of mankind, or who even loves life itself. He is the comforter in unhappiness and in unsatisfied longing, the protector of the souls of the dead. This is the social or moral idea of God.
    Wording in Ideas and Opinions: The desire for guidance, love, and support prompts men to form the social or moral conception of God. This is the God of Providence, who protects, disposes, rewards, and punishes; the God who, according to the limits of the believer's outlook, loves and cherishes the life of the tribe or of the human race, or even life itself; the comforter in sorrow and unsatisfied longing; he who preserves the souls of the dead. This is the social or moral conception of God.
    It is easy to follow in the sacred writings of the Jewish people the development of the religion of fear into the moral religion, which is carried further in the New Testament. The religions of all civilized peoples, especially those of the Orient, are principally moral religions. An important advance in the life of a people is the transformation of the religion of fear into the moral religion. But one must avoid the prejudice that regards the religions of primitive peoples as pure fear religions and those of the civilized races as pure moral religions. All are mixed forms, though the moral element predominates in the higher levels of social life.
    Wording in Ideas and Opinions: The Jewish scriptures admirably illustrate the development from the religion of fear to moral religion, a development continued in the New Testament. The religions of all civilized peoples, especially the peoples of the Orient, are primarily moral religions. The development from a religion of fear to moral religion is a great step in peoples' lives. And yet, that primitive religions are based entirely on fear and the religions of civilized peoples purely on morality is a prejudice against which we must be on our guard. The truth is that all religions are a varying blend of both types, with this differentiation: that on the higher levels of social life the religion of morality predominates.
    Common to all these types is the anthropomorphic character of the idea of God. Only exceptionally gifted individuals or especially noble communities rise essentially above this level; in these there is found a third level of religious experience, even if it is seldom found in a pure form. I will call it the cosmic religious sense. This is hard to make clear to those who do not experience it, since it does not involve an anthropomorphic idea of God; the individual feels the vanity of human desires and aims, and the nobility and marvelous order which are revealed in nature and in the world of thought. He feels the individual destiny as an imprisonment and seeks to experience the totality of existence as a unity full of significance. Indications of this cosmic religious sense can be found even on earlier levels of development—for example, in the Psalms of David and in the Prophets. The cosmic element is much stronger in Buddhism, as, in particular, Schopenhauer's magnificent essays have shown us. The religious geniuses of all times have been distinguished by this cosmic religious sense, which recognizes neither dogmas nor God made in man's image. Consequently there cannot be a church whose chief doctrines are based on the cosmic religious experience. It comes about, therefore, that we find precisely among the heretics of all ages men who were inspired by this highest religious experience; often they appeared to their contemporaries as atheists, but sometimes also as saints. Viewed from this angle, men like Democritus, Francis of Assisi, and Spinoza are near to one another.
    Wording in Ideas and Opinions: Common to all these types is the anthropomorphic character of their conception of God. In general, only individuals of exceptional endowments, and exceptionally high-minded communities, rise to any considerable extent above this level. But there is a third stage of religious experience which belongs to all of them, even though it is rarely found in a pure form: I shall call it cosmic religious feeling. It is very difficult to elucidate this feeling to anyone who is entirely without it, especially as there is no anthropomorphic conception of God corresponding to it. The individual feels the futility of human desires and aims and the sublimity and marvelous order which reveal themselves both in nature and in the world of thought. Individual existence impresses him as a sort of prison and he wants to experience the universe as a single significant whole. The beginnings of cosmic religious feeling already appear at an early stage of development, e.g., in many of the Psalms of David and in some of the Prophets. Buddhism, as we have learned especially from the wonderful writings of Schopenhauer, contains a much stronger element of this. The religious geniuses of all ages have been distinguished by this kind of religious feeling, which knows no dogma and no God conceived in man's image; so that there can be no church whose central teachings are based on it. Hence it is precisely among the heretics of every age that we find men who were filled with this highest kind of religious feeling and were in many cases regarded by their contemporaries as atheists, sometimes also as saints. Looked at in this light, men like Democritus, Francis of Assisi, and Spinoza are closely akin to one another.
    How can this cosmic religious experience be communicated from man to man, if it cannot lead to a definite conception of God or to a theology? It seems to me that the most important function of art and of science is to arouse and keep alive this feeling in those who are receptive.
    Wording in Ideas and Opinions: How can cosmic religious feeling be communicated from one person to another, if it can give rise to no definite notion of a God and no theology? In my view, it is the most important function of art and science to awaken this feeling and keep it alive in those who are receptive to it.
    For any one who is pervaded with the sense of causal law in all that happens, who accepts in real earnest the assumption of causality, the idea of Being who interferes with the sequence of events in the world is absolutely impossible. Neither the religion of fear nor the social-moral religion can have any hold on him. A God who rewards and punishes is for him unthinkable, because man acts in accordance with an inner and outer necessity, and would, in the eyes of God, be as little responsible as an inanimate object is for the movements which it makes. Science, in consequence, has been accused of undermining morals—but wrongly. The ethical behavior of man is better based on sympathy, education and social relationships, and requires no support from religion. Man's plight would, indeed, be sad if he had to be kept in order through fear of punishment and hope of rewards after death.
    Wording in Ideas and Opinions: The man who is thoroughly convinced of the universal operation of the law of causation cannot for a moment entertain the idea of a being who interferes in the course of events — provided, of course, that he takes the hypothesis of causality really seriously. He has no use for the religion of fear and equally little for social or moral religion. A God who rewards and punishes is inconceivable to him for the simple reason that a man's actions are determined by necessity, external and internal, so that in God's eyes he cannot be responsible, any more than an inanimate object is responsible for the motions it undergoes. Science has therefore been charged with undermining morality, but the charge is unjust. A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hopes of reward after death.
    It is, therefore, quite natural that the churches have always fought against science and have persecuted its supporters. But, on the other hand, I assert that the cosmic religious experience is the strongest and noblest driving force behind scientific research. No one who does not appreciate the terrific exertions, and, above all, the devotion without which pioneer creations in scientific thought cannot come into being, can judge the strength of the feeling out of which alone such work, turned away as it is from immediate practical life, can grow. What a deep faith in the rationality of the structure of the world and what a longing to understand even a small glimpse of the reason revealed in the world there must have been in Kepler and Newton to enable them to unravel the mechanism of the heavens in long years of lonely work! Any one who only knows scientific research in its practical applications may easily come to a wrong interpretation of the state of mind of the men who, surrounded by skeptical contemporaries, have shown the way to kindred spirits scattered over all countries in all centuries. Only those who have dedicated their lives to similar ends can have a living conception of the inspiration which gave these men the power to remain loyal to their purpose in spite of countless failures. It is the cosmic religious sense which grants this power. A contemporary has rightly said that the only deeply religious people of our largely materialistic age are the earnest men of research.
    Wording in Ideas and Opinions: It is therefore easy to see why the churches have always fought science and persecuted its devotees. On the other hand, I maintain that the cosmic religious feeling is the strongest and noblest motive for scientific research. Only those who realize the immense efforts and, above all, the devotion without which pioneer work in theoretical science cannot be achieved are able to grasp the strength of the emotion out of which alone such work, remote as it is from the immediate realities of life, can issue. What a deep conviction of the rationality of the universe and what a yearning to understand, were it but a feeble reflection of the mind revealed in this world, Kepler and Newton must have had to enable them to spend years of solitary labor in disentangling the principles of celestial mechanics! Those whose acquaintance with scientific research is derived chiefly from its practical results easily develop a completely false notion of the mentality of the men who, surrounded by a skeptical world, have shown the way to kindred spirits scattered wide through the world and through the centuries. Only one who has devoted his life to similar ends can have a vivid realization of what has inspired these men and given them the strength to remain true to their purpose in spite of countless failures. It is cosmic religious feeling that gives a man such strength. A contemporary has said, not unjustly, that in this materialistic age of ours the serious scientific workers are the only profoundly religious people.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I Design, Therefore I Become | Jason Silva

Jason Silva holds in rapture and delight the marvelous reality engines and enigmas that persuade us to dig out powers and abilities of the Gods, impossibilities, going into trance and transformations of celebratory voice to position consciousness grabbing and swiping into polarity endless eons rolling past with dragon mind exhibition shattering old conceptions and outpouring erotic experiences of golden luster!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon Gale of Darkness USA Commercial

Unravel the mystery of Shadow Lugia!! Experience the extra dimension!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I completed a code for the Macroverse 6/13/2021. It involves what I termed as the Meaning of Life, all of My fictional writings, Pokemon the Movie 2000, Pokemon Gale of Darkness, Bayern Munich 2020, Kobe 81, France Euro 2000, Germany 2014, and bring Bunny as the SuperMan to that level!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Un infinito universo (Filippo Giordano Bruno)

This is very evanescent and sacred, a twirl through the deluxe planetarium of mysticism and revelatory awe.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon Snap OST - Gallery

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Star Wars Galaxies (SWG) Loading Screen Music

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You will be infant in a new country where you do not know its customs and language and will need start over.. Though that too will become pattern once you go through enough of that process, I would imagine.
    Why do you think travel would help if you don’t mind me asking? I always see travel as just getting from point A to point B with a goal in mind.
    Because you will expose to things anew and will have to become a student in what is foreign to make it no longer to you, foreign. It will as said, be a pattern if you o it over and over; having to be student, then becoming sufficient. But at least for this now, it would bring something that breaks typical pattern. Then, you also can have variation in residing one place after you have traveled and that can be a new breakage in pattern, but alternation between two is destined become pattern, but in reality, how much can one travel in one's life time unless they are super wealthy and have endless free time?
    Isn't life also not about surrounding to flow and patterns?.. Like how tides come and go in their increment.. It is resistance of life to try fight the tide and patterns that are bound be.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    You will be infant in a new country where you do not know its customs and language and will need start over.. Though that too will become pattern once you go through enough of that process, I would imagine.
    Why do you think travel would help if you don’t mind me asking? I always see travel as just getting from point A to point B with a goal in mind.
    Because you will expose to things anew and will have to become a student in what is foreign to make it no longer to you, foreign. It will as said, be a pattern if you o it over and over; having to be student, then becoming sufficient. But at least for this now, it would bring something that breaks typical pattern. Then, you also can have variation in residing one place after you have traveled and that can be a new breakage in pattern, but alternation between two is destined become pattern, but in reality, how much can one travel in one's life time unless they are super wealthy and have endless free time?
    Isn't life also not about surrounding to flow and patterns?.. Like how tides come and go in their increment.. It is resistance of life to try fight the tide and patterns that are bound be.
    You like to give structure to what I say eh.. This is so Ti, I do not know how people do not see this.. Quoting what others say and trying align it into a a structure is Ti. And it is not Te PolR.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@myresearch, this is another example of him taking what I said, and then making it into a structure.. I wrote that split up and instead, he rearranged it in a structured ordered. Then he added @one's point A to point B into it..

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@myresearch, this is another example of him taking what I said, and then making it into a structure.. I wrote that split up and instead, he rearranged it in a structured ordered. Then he added @one's point A to point B into it..
    I also thought similar things, he might also or he can ruminate over what you wrote and word it differently. His post has some structure, but what you see isn't Ti, it doesn't serve Ti.

Lots of people in real life and here words what someone said differently and/or do someone has done differently. I don't know if it is related to any IE because lots of different types do that, I just know that isn't Ti.

I think he is IEI>ILI and you are EIE

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    I also thought similar things, he might also or he can ruminate over what you wrote and word it differently. His post has some structure, but what you see isn't Ti, it doesn't serve Ti.

Lots of people in real life and here words what someone said differently and/or do someone has done differently. I don't know if it is related to any IE because lots of different types do that, I just know that isn't Ti.

I think he is IEI>ILI and you are EIE
    EIE does not work because my Ti is not 1d, Si not PolR, I am definitely not a process type (I am result to an extremity. I read things out of order and take long breaks and can embark right where I leave, without having go through whole thing, and I grasp the gist first, not the details), and my Fi is not ignoring. In addition, I may appear active, but I am highly stuck in my own head and into an inertia and I do not start things well.

IEI is correct, but I appear blunt as the result of being autistic, which makes me appear as an interrogative HA Se, but I actually am not trying be that way and it is more how my tone is interpreted. This is not the only example of Ti, though. If you looked, I showed how he systematizes and structures. He makes his own systems and categorizations.

It is apparent I am an IEI when met in person. It is blatancy that my Se is nonexistent, and this is what people say of me when meeting me in person:Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 07.07.59.png
    I am not going to budge on Raptor not being IEI, because 4d Ni lacks, Ne ignoring lacks, and there is no Fe creative visible in videos. If anything, his videos show 1 dimension Fe, which fits LSI, ILI, SLI and LII....

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone in the community at a majority presumed me as EIE until they conversed with me on discord VC, or until I met up with them. Autistic communicative style just has a very "intense, blunt, controlling" vibe to it. It was not until two males met with me, that they saw I am not at all how I am coming off as.

https://www.reframingautism.org.au/b...stic-identity/

https://researchautism.org/ten-things-autism-isnt/

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This actually is an important point though as how earlier I had explained to Aster: there are factors outside of typology that can obfuscate someone's type. My autism caused others to type me as ILE and EIE (Fi PolR and my seemingly Se bluntness). But it actually is furthest away from truth. This is part of what I had been trying say all along with Raptor.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I appear blunt, probably because of how I also type numerous messages, but this has do with me being scattered and a result type.. A stream of conscious. Not a matter of trying impose my will on others and fight.. Then being autistic again, I am frank, to the point and not being able as well read ho others will interpret me, can come off harsh, when it not at all is harsh to me.

What I am doing entirely is HA Ti too. How I am trying systemize the functions and going off the system to type people, mostly. Then conjuncted with my patterns and vibes. An EIE would not as much care about the definitions and systemic structure as much as do, I.

Instead, they with their Ti suggestive, would look up to people who can well do this.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I realize I have more to say, and then some may not fit into the above message, and so it becomes a new message.. It is a matter of stream of conscious and just having further realization as I have more sudden insight onslaught me.

Dragons:

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE does not work because my Ti is not 1d, Si not PolR, I am definitely not a process type (I am result to an extremity. I read things out of order and take long breaks and can embark right where I leave, without having go through whole thing, and I grasp the gist first, not the details), and my Fi is not ignoring. In addition, I may appear active, but I am highly stuck in my own head and into an inertia and I do not start things well.

IEI is correct, but I appear blunt as the result of being autistic, which makes me appear as an interrogative HA Se, but I actually am not trying be that way and it is more how my tone is interpreted. This is not the only example of Ti, though. If you looked, I showed how he systematizes and structures. He makes his own systems and categorizations.

It is apparent I am an IEI when met in person. It is blatancy that my Se is nonexistent, and this is what people say of me when meeting me in person:Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 07.07.59.png
    I am not going to budge on Raptor not being IEI, because 4d Ni lacks, Ne ignoring lacks, and there is no Fe creative visible in videos. If anything, his videos show 1 dimension Fe, which fits LSI, ILI, SLI and LII....
    I appear blunt, probably because of how I also type numerous messages, but this has do with me being scattered and a result type.. A stream of conscious. Not a matter of trying impose my will on others and fight.. Then being autistic again, I am frank, to the point and not being able as well read ho others will interpret me, can come off harsh, when it not at all is harsh to me.

What I am doing entirely is HA Ti too. How I am trying systemize the functions and going off the system to type people, mostly. Then conjuncted with my patterns and vibes. An EIE would not as much care about the definitions and systemic structure as much as do, I.

Instead, they with their Ti suggestive, would look up to people who can well do this.
    I don't type you EIE as just because you are more blant etc, you definitely talk and write like a Fe base/Fi ignoring type. I don't understand why would autism make you seem you like 4D Fe type. There are lots of EIEs out there who see themselves as introvert, some EIEs here typed themselves before as introvert types, I think it is because their Ni and their low S, they don't think they are extrovert. Again, there is this dogma here that Fe-bases talk all the time and make different kind of extreme facial expressions all the time, there are lots of EIEs who are not like that. Hence there are lots of self typed IEIs on this forum, but very little self typed EIEs. In real life, I also typed some EIEs as IEIs initially, because they seemed more like introvert and observer.

Besides what other people say and how people define themselves depends on their own definitions. I have been called many things and some of them even contradicts and this kind of things happen a lot. People can see the same thing and label it differently and people can see different things in the same thing. Regardless of typology, I think it is better to understand people over time through their behavior not with others or their own descriptions.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    I don't type you EIE as just because you are more blant etc, you definitely talk and write like a Fe base/Fi ignoring type. I don't understand why would autism make you seem you like 4D Fe type. There are lots of EIEs out there who see themselves as introvert, some EIEs here typed themselves before as introvert types, I think it is because their Ni and their low S, they don't think they are extrovert. Again, there is this dogma here that Fe-bases talk all the time and make different kind of extreme facial expressions all the time, there are lots of EIEs who are not like that. Hence there are lots of self typed IEIs on this forum, but very little self typed EIEs. In real life, I also typed some EIEs as IEIs initially, because they seemed more like introvert and observer.

Besides what other people say and how people define themselves depends on their own definitions. I have been called many things and some of them even contradicts and this kind of things happen a lot. People can see the same thing and label it differently and people can see different things in the same thing. Regardless of typology, I think it is better to understand people over time through their behavior not with others or their own descriptions.
    I already mentioned why EIE does not work: I do not ignore Fi even though it my appear so especially because of autism (not being able as well read the relational distance. Theory of mind issues, which if you do not know what theory of mind challenges are, I implore you look them up. This is something that will indeed make someone look Fi ignoring, or Fi PolR), I am not at all extroverted and even have no friends and do not like engaging with people (they burn me out), I merely like expressing myself, I am too far in my own head to be Fe base, I am not a process type at all which an EIE is, I lack HA Se even though it looks like it, my Te is not 2D, my Ti is not 1D, and I am not how I come off because of my autism. If you read the screen shot I sent you, people had the same impression you did as me, but they upon meeting infernos,changed their mind.

If you analyze my writing enough, the Ti HA will beef blatancy. There is no way Ti can be in the suggestive position..

Most people lack in their knowledge of autism, sadly. They do not know what theory of mind is to begin with, and which along with developmental delay and sensory differences, is the whole autistic premise.

Also: with the nature of autism, it would be extremely weird for someone to be a Socionics Fi or Fe base. Not Fi by MBTI, but theory of mind issues make you not able to as well read the outside vibe of a room and the hierarchies within it, and they challenge you to think about distance and relation to others.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The parts the brain concerning reading others is blocked. An Fe and Fi base result in others to have need the ability to read others to extent, for different causes. This makes it nearly impossible at a pathological level, for someone with autism to be a base Fi or Fe; their unconscious, default mode of operation. It is contradictory.

https://www.simplypsychology.org/theory-of-mind.html

Theory of mind is the ability to attribute mental states — beliefs, intents, desires, emotions, and knowledge — to ourselves and others.
    “As humans we assume that others want, think, believe and the like, and thereby infer states that are not directly observable, using these states anticipatorily, to predict the behaviour of others as well as our own. These inferences, which amount to a theory of mind, are to our knowledge, universal in human adults” (Premack & Woodruff, 1978).
    Having a theory of mind allows us to understand that others have unique beliefs and desires that are different from our own, enabling us to engage in daily social interaction as we interpret the mental states and infer the behaviors of those around us (Premack & Woodruff, 1978).
    After its first identification in 1978, a large body of research in this field has accumulated, studying the developmental pathway, neural basis, and deficits of the theory of mind.
    Simon Baron-Cohen (1985) used the Sally–Anne task to investigate whether autistic children could understand false-belief.The child who is being tested sits at a table on which two dolls (Anne and Sally) are positioned facing lidded containers (a box and a basket). The experimenter enacts a scenario with the dolls.
    In this task, Sally first places a marble into her basket and then leaves the scene. Anne then enters, takes the marble out of the basket, and places it into a closed box. The experimenter then asks the participant where Sally will look for the marble. Three groups of children were tested (one at a time) - 20 children with autism (experimental group), 14 children with Down’s syndrome (control group 1), and 27 typically developing children (control group 2).If the child passes, he or she will point to the basket, understanding that, although this is no longer reality (as the marble is now in the basket), Sally possesses a false-belief that the marble is in the basket because she did not watch Anne move it (Baron-Cohen et al., 1985).

To point to the basket is to understand that Sally has her own set of beliefs about the world that differ from the child’s (he or she knows where the marble actually is).
    Problems With Theory of Mind

Theory of mind is an important underlying mechanism that allows for human social interaction to occur. Without it, we would greatly struggle to communicate with each other, understand each other’s behavior, and we wouldn’t be known as the unique social beings that make us so special. Theory of mind problems can have a range of serious complications.

Autism

Although research demonstrates that humans have the capacity to understand theory of mind, some have a better ability to do so than others.
    Children who are diagnosed with autism, a spectrum disorder marked by challenges with social skills, repetitive behaviors, and nonverbal communication (Speaks, 2011), exhibit a deficit in theory of mind capabilities.
    Eighty percent of participants with autism failed a false belief task in an initial study conducted by Simon Baron-Cohen (1985).
    And while more recent studies support this claim, they also reveal that children with autism can pass false belief tasks when explicitly asked to do so, as opposed to five-year-old children who can do so automatically.
    The difference, however, is that outside of the lab setting, individuals with autism cannot do not show spontaneous false belief attribution (Senju, 2012). On the neurological side, children and adults with autism also show less activation in brain regions, such as the mPFC and TPJ, that are associated with theory of mind (Castelli et al., 2002).

Asperger’s

For individuals with Asperger’s, a disorder marked by similar, though less severe symptoms than in ASD, also exhibit a lessened ability to express theory of mind, illustrated by their impaired performance on various theory of mind-related tasks (Happe et al., 1996; Spek et al., 2010)
    Theory of Mind in The Brain

Like all psychological concepts, our brain is activated when we rely on theory of mind. Countless neuroimaging studies have helped pinpoint the specific regions that are activated when we engage in theory of mind tasks, identifying a few key areas of our brain.
    Administering false belief tasks while simultaneously scanning the brain and pinpointing which regions are active has led researchers to identify the medial prefrontal cortex (mPFC) and temporo-parietal junction (TPJ), among a few other regions, as the main structures that are responsible for theory of mind.
    To determine this, researchers have conducted various experimental designs.
    https://www.differentbrains.org/theo...tism-spectrum/

Imagine that you are living in a foreign country. Everyone speaks a foreign language that you cannot comprehend. You are uncomfortable interacting with them and do not fit in, not only because of a communication barrier, but a cultural one as well. This scenario could be equated with how Aspergians and individuals with autism feel within a group of neurotypicals.This picture is an example of the now famous mind blindness “Sally Ann Test”. Sally Anne Test – Educate Autism

Theory of mind could be perceived in the same fashion. Theory of mind is commonly explained as lacking the capability to step into another person’s shoes to perceive ideas from a perspective that is different than their own. This challenge is common place within autistic individuals. Theory of mind is described as not possessing the capability to understand viewpoints, ideas and emotions from another person’s perspective. In essence, they do not understand that other people have their own plans, thoughts, and points of view. Furthermore, according to official descriptors, it appears that they have difficulty understanding that other people possess different beliefs, attitudes, and emotions.

Theory of mind or mind blindness if you will, has been tested on neurotypicals, individuals with Down Syndrome, individuals with gifted I.Q. scores and low I.Q. scores. Theory of mind tends to be unique to, and common among, individuals with autism and Asperger’s syndrome, who tend to possess black and white thinking as well. Theory of mind should not be confused with a low level of intelligence. As a matter of fact, one criteria of an Asperger’s diagnosis is that the individuals must possess average or higher intelligence.

People on the autism spectrum find it difficult to comprehend information from another individual’s perspective. They can get quite frustrated when not understood from theirs. By not understanding that other people think differently than themselves, many autistic individuals may have problems relating socially, emotionally and communicating with other people. Anticipating the actions of other individuals can be difficult for them.

Theory of mind challenges can cause an individual to appear aloof and preoccupied with themselves. They are in no way aloof or uncaring. They have difficulty comprehending and processing what others are thinking, feeling, and needing. Individuals on the spectrum may appear egocentric. However, this perception is a misnomer and could not be further from the truth. They are baffled by neurotypical behavior.
    I have met many individuals with Aspergers who expressed extreme frustration and exasperation, stating: “I just don’t get other people.” Allow me to digress at this point and step back to my original comment regarding being in a foreign culture where everyone speaks a different language.

Perceive this foreign country from a different angle. The individual on the spectrum is the person in a foreign country and neurotypicals are the foreigners. What form of resolution is available? In order to comprehend the foreigners, one could be provided with an electronic translator, As the foreigners speak, one could punch their words into the translator and have them changed into the person’s native language. What would occur for many on the spectrum if we provided the individual on the autism spectrum with a metaphorical translator? Tools to translate what is not understood. Provide a way to understand and acknowledge the thoughts and feelings of others.

Due to mind blindness, social and neurological delays in development, children and adults with Aspergers and autism they are prone to being bullied. Cognitive behavior therapy may be productive in assisting these individuals with developing emotional skills. They could learn how to navigate the social and emotional innuendos of life in a concrete way that is understood by them. If an individual struggles with theory of mind challenges, then using the approach of asking them to put themselves in someone else’s shoes is an impossibility. Can they learn empathy? For sure; but they must be taught on their terms using a learning style that works for them.

Tony Atwood, whom I believe is one of the most highly acclaimed authorities regarding Aspergers and high functioning autism, edited an extremely informative book along with Angela Scarpa and Susan Williams White which I believe is useful for adults on the spectrum as well. CBT for Children and Adolescents with High-Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorders which can be found at this link: www.tonyattwood.com.au or www.tonyattwood.com.au/index.php/publications/by-tony-attwood/1157
    Last edited by Braingel; 06-26-2021 at 12:02 AM.

Dragons:

Page 8 of 78 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast