When I really thought about it, I realized that in 2014, I should not have been looking for Lugia, but rather Sabrina. TM29 is Psychic, and Sabrina's team is Slowking Scizor Typhlosion Sandslash Hitmonlee Alakazam. Slowking is Sabrina, wearing a 247 Pupitar helmet, like how the Germany Brazil game in 2014 was 7-1. 7-1 could also be ears, Bunny!! Slowking is number 199. There were goals at minutes 29, 69, 79, and 90, so 249 Lugia and 199 are possible. Lugia is also 17'1 height. When Germany beat Saudi Arabia in 2002, Rudi Voller was coach, which could be like my name Riley, and Rudi's married to Sabrina Voller. So Ash/Red/Riley/Raptor really is Sabrina!!* Goals vs Saudi Arabia came at minutes 73, 84, and 90+1, so it completed BladeRunner2849371 for Kobe/Tyranitar and Arceus 493 as Lugia/Bunny!! The score was 8-0 in 2002, and the 2002 final was Brazil vs Germany, a foreshadowing of 2014 at the center of time, and goals at 67 and 79 were built on in 2014. Kobe also prophesied this future with a final score in 2002 vs New Jersey of 107-113. The final goal in 2014 came at minute 113 through Mario Gotze, so it's Marius Florin, who wrote to me about Yahweh's super civilization, and a 113/94 Gengar or Chansey Blissey Misdreavus ghost. So my soul was Lugia, Lewis Carroll or Luiz Felipe Scolari putting SolitaryWalker atop the Kardashev scale. Ray Allen hit in 2013, Riley. So Riley, Bunny, Marius, and SolitaryWalker are Lugia. Jogi Low could be Slowking and Jovi from Pokemon Gale of Darkness, an expression of Bunny. We got all 9 tempo gauge chambers activated to purify my soul and help me return to my true nature as Lugia, yet far improved, because of the Blade Runner 2049 systems understanding I have built on Bunny/Lugia from Pokemon episodes 13 Mystery at the Lighthouse and 140 Wired for Battle, where BunnyRaptor discovered the Meaning of Life on those episodes and on our website, "A Meaning for All." I'm the true Lugia, and the true Lucifer... I used to be such a Shining Soul??? Pokemon the Movie 2000 The Power of One positioned me as Lawrence or Lewis Carroll the Chosen 1 Lugia. I was also Anakin, and tortured as Darth Vader. But tonight, now, on 7/27/2022 10:40 PM, I'm now back with Bunny