Jade Empire Soundtrack - 16 - Metropolis I and II

I know god keeps giving Me bad numbers, but if I return to RPGs and feel the security of this magical adventure from the dawn of time, then I will entail huge question thunderbolts willing new things into existence all the time with the force and frequency of lucky charms giving soft playing waterfalls of meditative clarity and oneness to harness and react with tremendous faith for digging mega sized entertainment stamps with flags of energy that wield a wingspan and copyright studio for emergency flashes of shape shifting and empire fluctuations with bonding and strategy for advancing the cause of nocturnal Gray Fox Bunny achievements. It makes Me stronger, higher, enchanted, matrimony clad, whirling into synchronicity for eons of contemplation to shine the torchlight of enigmas. That the call to fun and games perplexes the heart with huge experiential fountains to drink from for sorcery and merging infinities to strike parallel with the ultimate is always a worthy goal, for powering up like there's no tomorrow with the shades of the Lover entering trance. I jingle with mood rings and the rungs of polarities and holography in a Last Supper brain council of Yoda as SolitaryWalker!!