Thread: Unveiled Type 7 VII Civilization (and other random cosmology articles)

Hybrid View

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking RaptorWesNet's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This Remarkable Thing
    ORRE COLOSSEUM JUST GOT STARTED, AND KOBE IS REIGNING AS KING!!
    It's Henry vs Zidane, France vs Spain in the 2024 Olympic soccer final, Egypt vs Japan, Yugioh vs Pokemon, Poimandres vs Zarathustra, Giordano Bruno vs Friedrich Nietzsche, haystack picnic robed in silver rods to treasures of lore and sacred spark to unite and forge dancing stars and futures refracting crystal moonlight lures of hanger bay crunching fabrics webbing steel and blizzards juice stringing code red trains of yonder fluid ribbons trophy waterfall cake blueprints frenzy retracting haunted capital terra horns of leading edge canopy blossoms rendezvous shuffling Articuno!!
    RaptorWizard Sci-Fi Empire Lugia Bunny ~ Ultimate Aeon Willpower: Wes Net (the16types.info)

Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

God reads our minds, so at least he thinks of everything that we think of, or perhaps even what we could think of. But God may also need us to allow a certain degree of randomness to unfold. It may be that God adds to his personality through our experiences. We would be co-creators with God. But why should God be the biggest thing? Why could something else not be bigger? And why would God allow a universe to exist with so many restrictions, and so much pain? Is it just this way temporarily, or will it always be this way? And what if we're not always here. After everything we've been through, for us to just go away may be robbing us of real potential.
    It's Henry vs Zidane, France vs Spain in the 2024 Olympic soccer final, Egypt vs Japan, Yugioh vs Pokemon, Poimandres vs Zarathustra, Giordano Bruno vs Friedrich Nietzsche, haystack picnic robed in silver rods to treasures of lore and sacred spark to unite and forge dancing stars and futures refracting crystal moonlight lures of hanger bay crunching fabrics webbing steel and blizzards juice stringing code red trains of yonder fluid ribbons trophy waterfall cake blueprints frenzy retracting haunted capital terra horns of leading edge canopy blossoms rendezvous shuffling Articuno!!
    RaptorWizard Sci-Fi Empire Lugia Bunny ~ Ultimate Aeon Willpower: Wes Net (the16types.info)

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    God reads our minds, so at least he thinks of everything that we think of, or perhaps even what we could think of. But God may also need us to allow a certain degree of randomness to unfold. It may be that God adds to his personality through our experiences. We would be co-creators with God. But why should God be the biggest thing? Why could something else not be bigger? And why would God allow a universe to exist with so many restrictions, and so much pain? Is it just this way temporarily, or will it always be this way? And what if we're not always here. After everything we've been through, for us to just go away may be robbing us of real potential.
    God doesn't add to his personality through humans, he has no "personality" in a human sense. He is all personalities in one.

God gives us free will in the form of thoughts in our minds and the ability to make decisions that will either lead us to God, or away from him. That is the randomness. However there is no such thing as randomness to God, as he already knows what will happen in the future.

My theory is that God creates a universe with restrictions and pain as a test for humans to see if they are worthy of heaven by way of the strength of your own faith. According to the Bible, there will be much that won't make sense and is designed to confuse us and lead us away from the path of salvation. It is temporary if you get to heaven. To go away would be very sad, but I believe that in heaven there must be a new higher potential for us to exist on that we are currently unworthy of understanding. However, if we reach heaven we might end up with a cruel God. I think it is unlikely that God is "cruel", to us humans it might seem this way, but God's emotions and feelings are not human. I like to think of humans as being God's children. He doesn't want to helicopter parent us and give us everything right away, then we will not learn anything and become unfeeling and unreceptive to God's energies. We need to go through the test and believe in his power in order to receive God into our souls and to gain a new level of understanding. Perhaps God created us because He was lonely, because He had all this ability and no one to share it with.

As my boyfriend explains it, the dog doesn't understand why humans feed it daily and it doesn't have any idea of the humans intentions towards it nor the system of humans life. So think of God as being a higher life form that we do not fully understand in His existence and methods of being.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    God doesn't add to his personality through humans, he has no "personality" in a human sense. He is all personalities in one.

God gives us free will in the form of thoughts in our minds and the ability to make decisions that will either lead us to God, or away from him. That is the randomness. However there is no such thing as randomness to God, as he already knows what will happen in the future.

My theory is that God creates a universe with restrictions and pain as a test for humans to see if they are worthy of heaven by way of the strength of your own faith. According to the Bible, there will be much that won't make sense and is designed to confuse us and lead us away from the path of salvation. It is temporary if you get to heaven. To go away would be very sad, but I believe that in heaven there must be a new higher potential for us to exist on that we are currently unworthy of understanding. However, if we reach heaven we might end up with a cruel God. I think it is unlikely that God is "cruel", to us humans it might seem this way, but God's emotions and feelings are not human. I like to think of humans as being God's children. He doesn't want to helicopter parent us and give us everything right away, then we will not learn anything and become unfeeling and unreceptive to God's energies. We need to go through the test and believe in his power in order to receive God into our souls and to gain a new level of understanding. Perhaps God created us because He was lonely, because He had all this ability and no one to share it with.

As my boyfriend explains it, the dog doesn't understand why humans feed it daily and it doesn't have any idea of the humans intentions towards it nor the system of humans life. So think of God as being a higher life form that we do not fully understand in His existence and methods of being.
    That was a very delightful and wondrous tour of questioning and seizing the opportunity to add more language and color to this already outstanding exhibit. Your contributions and intense interest in all of this blizzard of wisdom and greenery is lovable. Thank you (and I may even add this to My website "EagleFangKarate"!!

Science may be the highest/ultimate tool/device in uncovering the many relics and reasons of being. Perhaps it is tougher to think about what is really in reality possible more so than just a berserk/random speculation about things in a less disciplined or able to render format. The challenge of getting it to work in physicality could be a big goal.

As humans, we are limited in our ability to see everything, or to act on the tangible. However, our thoughts and energies that we generate all the time may be effecting others.

I see I've been outfoxed by you. You covered every contingency and outlier I can conceive and more. The years of planning ahead to safeguard the future are all valuable and critical, beyond compare, beyond even how much I can stress the significance of saving earth and spreading out to more glorious horizons. Earth is the game board, the playing field, the arena where we make our stand. My view of the future is that God will outpour his free will to grasp the end game trophy. And with Bunny, no shield or final barrier can exterminate our legacy.

It's like the Taoist quote "A 1000 mile journey begins with 1 step." With people like Me and You who factor everything into play, and give it a strong analysis, or pendulum of new dawns, the system will be conquered, and chaos will be harnessed to divert the hurricane.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    That was a very delightful and wondrous tour of questioning and seizing the opportunity to add more language and color to this already outstanding exhibit. Your contributions and intense interest in all of this blizzard of wisdom and greenery is lovable. Thank you (and I may even add this to My website "EagleFangKarate"!!

Science may be the highest/ultimate tool/device in uncovering the many relics and reasons of being. Perhaps it is tougher to think about what is really in reality possible more so than just a berserk/random speculation about things in a less disciplined or able to render format. The challenge of getting it to work in physicality could be a big goal.

As humans, we are limited in our ability to see everything, or to act on the tangible. However, our thoughts and energies that we generate all the time may be effecting others.

I see I've been outfoxed by you. You covered every contingency and outlier I can conceive and more. The years of planning ahead to safeguard the future are all valuable and critical, beyond compare, beyond even how much I can stress the significance of saving earth and spreading out to more glorious horizons. Earth is the game board, the playing field, the arena where we make our stand. My view of the future is that God will outpour his free will to grasp the end game trophy. And with Bunny, no shield or final barrier can exterminate our legacy.

It's like the Taoist quote "A 1000 mile journey begins with 1 step." With people like Me and You who factor everything into play, and give it a strong analysis, or pendulum of new dawns, the system will be conquered, and chaos will be harnessed to divert the hurricane.
    I'm crying, RaptorWizard, somehow I manage to sort of comprehend all your posts despite the strangeness.

I hope one day to become a writer, I suppose that is where I will attempt to exercise my free will and to try to make my thoughts into reality. I do not know of whether or not others will listen to what I have to say, but I hope to be able to imbue my texts with enough meaning and drive to inspire others into action. As you put it "thoughts and energies that we generate all the time may be affecting others". Reality is the major obstacle as I have no power to directly affect change of the system with my limited status and knowledge, but if I can generate enough thoughts and energies and to write skillfully enough to affect others, then someone who has more authority to take action might read such work and it will inspire them to action. At least that's what I hope will happen according to my current plan.

You can be my philosophical identical @RaptorWizard , I think you are quite possibly the only person I really begin to understand on some level despite us living in two different planes of existence. You make me feel a little less cold in this sometimes absurd and dark, yet never quite hopeless world.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    I'm crying, RaptorWizard, somehow I manage to sort of comprehend all your posts despite the strangeness.

I hope one day to become a writer, I suppose that is where I will attempt to exercise my free will and to try to make my thoughts into reality. I do not know of whether or not others will listen to what I have to say, but I hope to be able to imbue my texts with enough meaning and drive to inspire others into action. As you put it "thoughts and energies that we generate all the time may be affecting others". Reality is the major obstacle as I have no power to directly affect change of the system with my limited status and knowledge, but if I can generate enough thoughts and energies and to write skillfully enough to affect others, then someone who has more authority to take action might read such work and it will inspire them to action. At least that's what I hope will happen according to my current plan.

You can be my philosophical identical @RaptorWizard , I think you are quite possibly the only person I really begin to understand on some level despite us living in two different planes of existence. You make me feel a little less cold in this sometimes absurd and dark, yet never quite hopeless world.
    Splendid, we have an all passionate/investigative sunrise to shine on our faces somewhere more evanescent and striking beyond the festival of seasons aboard this wondrous world. I've always Loved writing. It pierces the stormy gloom with an all limitless and springy jolt to the feather. If I sound confusing sometimes, it's because that it's a goal of mine to be creative. There's a soccer player named Zinedine Zidane that My Mom said that I'm a lot like in that way. And I'm very glad that My projects make You feel so much more alive and well. Hey, I guess with humans I've always been kind of alone, but I attached a cord with a heavenly angel, a "Bunny". You definitely should attempt to write, and emblazon life with an angelic radiance to add that extra phosphorescence to Your Charm!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire-Pacifidlog Town

It's My Destiny to be on top, to grace the perimeters of a vital life giving essence for the rose crown of wish and willpower. By obliterating the ice rink with jumping jacks to apple sauce against gravity, winding and long roads to the final arrival bring airborne lands to a chinese skyrocket. I'm not pinned down, helpless or unarmed. My Pokemon team will enjoy plazas of victorious thunder breaking the orbs of binders to secrets of the foreign juice pictures of sunny galaxies threaded from head to toe!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Albert Einstein on God "The Creator"

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There really are no restrictions. The world is as bright and open as you can possibly Imagine. We are extraordinary, rare, complex, intricate. And the mind can always evolve, reach new heights, plateaus, barriers, limits. The ability to spontaneously and impulsively paint a mental form, and then to whirl that, play with that, put in pixel by bit, frame by dimension, we eventually come to conceptualize of a novel idea, a brilliant precursor.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3. Spirit Over Matter: Transcending the Ego (Fringe Knowledge by Montalk)

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right and wrong, morality, our own personal self implanted/electrocuted compass, vibration, energy, twitch, knowledge, understanding, each of these keys and pieces to the heart nexus illustrate and counsel our minds to be more present and encompassing of the all radiant aura/energy field of siphoned polarities.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are all of the different kinds of aliens that are possible, like Star Wars revamped and overhauled to the chess board of archons and rulers that order and sketch the reality rubric for our seemingly endless unfolding of 1 program after another. I doubt it, but I can't completely rule out that aliens, not just ghosts and angels, but real physical aliens may have invaded our society, and done things like seeded life on earth, or created the pyramids. Or even that ancient civilizations such as Atlantis existed. And, even if it's fiction, it could be a blueprint for awakening Atlantis from the ashes to spawn into our current/future civilization.

But more than anything, the power of Bunny is real, to surge in the mind chamber to new flowering and testaments of Love and outpouring, of the glorious and shining path to all immortality.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What will the legacy of earth be, our story, our stand to create and reach out to alien spheres, to fulfill our destiny, our prophecy, our mission. We can destroy ourselves, in a mindless, senseless, foolish, and most evil and unforgivable act of animal hostility, or we can branch out, and dream, wonder, embody, and become the highest man possible, perhaps entailing transcendent qualities such as the power of forever, where our soul snatches immersive fluid of the seer's oracle ball, as all of our most treasured and fine acts of courage and honor will echo down the years and leagues of time with sweet silver and new undertows of such a glittering and radioactive echelon of experience.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On The Beach - Pokemon Snap music (OST) CD QUALITY

This reminds Me of Charles Darwin and the real ceremony of evolution, not as science fact, but as the principle of growth and expansion, to see imaginative flocks of birds having once been a fearsome and total extricator of devils and haunting over the bridge of fate.

Basically, large spectra of modes and states of the life table shimmers with a spectacular classification to an endless Pokedex, where magical creatures and signs of ambition to excel and exceed the tope, prime, most powerful creature shows that there is always a bigger fish, and that all expressions, layers, roundabouts, and exhibits of the God consciousness make the possibilities seized in the minds eye race away forever continually and constantly redesigning the picture perfect incarnation of the life face to the death of all things physical once mental reality eclipses the sensible and mundane, blown away by awe and reawakening of sacred virtue.