Page 143 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193 ... LastLast
Results 5,681 to 5,720 of 7989

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Great point Tim

Also, compare to Fi seeking
    Bias. Social media deluded

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    An introvert writing a novel desperate to explain that they're an extravert.

All these theatrics & emo BS from a knuckle dragging basement dweller who whimpering encroaching territory on the internet. Shut up, Willow
    I'm loud, expressive, and sociable. In fact, if you meet in real life, I bet I am louder than you are. I'm definitely not an introvert. I could get people to surround me when I was ranting about something.

You called me an LII yet I understand and value power sensing more than you do. You're a basement dwelling neckbeard who hates emotions and lie about yourself. You ain't SLE. You're boring uptight Delta ST who want to be morally upright but dislike emotions and prefer cats over human interaction. You're a male equivalent of fucking cat lady.

You hate emo BS but emo BS is part of Fe. You don't value Fe. You're an asocial delusional socially inept LSE. Remember, SLE are in the same quadra as the cult leader EIE. Territory is everywhere not just the internet, you retarded boomer. Getting creative with the female names. Sounds like you value Ne.

Now, shut the fuck up and go away? This argument ain't gonna stop unless you stop being a bitch and stay in your goddamn place.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    I'm loud, expressive, and sociable. In fact, if you meet in real life, I bet I am louder than you are. I'm definitely not an introvert. I could get people to surround me when I was ranting about something.

You called me an LII yet I understand and value power sensing more than you do. You're a basement dwelling neckbeard who hates emotions and lie about yourself. You ain't SLE. You're boring uptight Delta ST who want to be morally upright but dislike emotions and prefer cats over human interaction. You're a male equivalent of fucking cat lady.

You hate emo BS but emo BS is part of Fe. You don't value Fe. You're an asocial delusional socially inept LSE. Remember, SLE are in the same quadra as the cult leader EIE. Territory is everywhere not just the internet, you retarded boomer. Getting creative with the female names. Sounds like you value Ne.

Now, shut the fuck up and go away? This argument ain't gonna stop unless you stop being a bitch and stay in your goddamn place.
    An introverted rational reads an internet article, thinks he's an expert then "types" others based on he words he sees on a screen.

You're an abject moron living a fantasy

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thor is an LSE

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An introverted rational reads an internet article, thinks he's an expert then "types" others based on he words he sees on a screen.

You're sn abject moron living a fantasy
    I'm an extroverted irrational. SLE are also interested in systemic logic (laws and regulations), and adhering to the Socionics model is part of that. You're clearly Ti ignoring LSE. Just admit it. Most people here types you as a Delta ST while typing me as a Beta ST. You're just deluding yourself.

I learn Socionics and then I typed who I am based on my current personality traits and how I relate to the world. Other people agreed with me. I don't live in fantasy at all. I choose a typology that makes sense to me in the real world, and that's Socionics.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm an extroverted irrational. SLE are also interested in systemic logic (laws and regulations), and adhering to the Socionics model is part of that. You're clearly Ti ignoring LSE. Just admit it. Most people here types you as a Delta ST while typing me as a Beta ST. You're just deluding yourself.

I learn Socionics and then I typed who I am based on my current personality traits and how I relate to the world. Other people agreed with me. I don't live in fantasy at all. I choose a typology that makes sense to me in the real world, and that's Socionics.
    People on the internet are your sources. Shit evidence

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People on the internet are your sources. Shit evidence
    I am also an organizer for the Socionics meetup in my city. Mu4 (who is the admin of this forum) and Pucokie met me in real life and they both typed me as SLE. They were like no one in the right mind would think you are intuitive.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am also an organizer for the Socionics meetup in my city. Mu4 (who is the admin of this forum) and Pucokie met me in real life and they both typed me as SLE. They were like no one in the right mind would think you are intuitive.
    People believe in aliens. They're entitled to believe untrue shit if they like

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Bias. Social media deluded
    I have already said I think both you and Tim are SLE.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People believe in aliens. They're entitled to believe untrue shit if they like
    They met me in real life. They also hear me act and talk.

You don’t. You don’t know me in real life.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    I have already said I think both you and Tim are SLE.
    I buy you're the ethical voice of reason. I buy Tim is LII. Tim's issue is I don't buy him as SLE, which makes him look like a try hard

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I buy you're the ethical voice of reason. I buy Tim is LII. Tim's issue is I don't buy him as SLE, which makes him look like a try hard
    LII is a dumb typing for me. I’m not Se PoLR nor am I Ne valuing. I’m willing to buy LSI before LII. Other LII thinks I’m too aggressive. I’m definitely Beta ST but I think SLE makes more sense given that my Fe is stronger than 1D.

I still think you’re an uptight serious LSE btw. You don’t value Se, Ti, and Fe. You also value Te and Ne. You don’t espouse Beta values while I do.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They met me in real life. They also hear me act and talk.

You don’t. You don’t know me in real life.
    I'd ask how much time did they spend really observing you. I'd tell you the real way I can tell you're LII but an LII like you wouldn't buy it

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII is a dumb typing for me. I’m not Se PoLR nor am I Ne valuing. I’m willing to buy LSI before LII. Other LII thinks I’m too aggressive. I’m definitely Beta ST but I think SLE makes more sense given that my Fe is stronger than 1D.

I still think you’re an uptight serious LSE btw. You don’t value Se, Ti, and Fe. You also value Te and Ne. You don’t espouse Beta values while I do.
    Keep convincing yourself, try hard

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd ask how much time did they spend really observing you. I'd tell you the real way I can tell you're LII but an LII like you wouldn't buy it
    They notice that I am loud and expressive. They also notice that I tend to talk other things (gym and work) than typology. Typology is just a rule to how I relate to the real world. I don’t create new abstract models like Alpha NT do. I focused on what is there in the real world.

I’m not an LII. My ability to understand power sensing and territory (Se) is better than yours. LII don’t talk about that shit. They hate the idea of power sensing and using aggression as it’s their PoLR.

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keep convincing yourself, try hard
    Not convincing myself or trying hard at all, you cat boy.
    Last edited by Tim; 08-07-2021 at 12:03 AM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They notice that I am loud and expressive. They also notice that I tend to talk other things (gym and work) than typology. Typology is just a rule to how I relate to the real world. I don’t create new abstract models like Alpha NT do. I focused on what is there in the real world.

I’m not an LII. My ability to understand power sensing and territory (Se) is better than yours. LII don’t talk about that shit. They hate the idea of power sensing and using aggression as it’s their PoLR.
    Not convincing myself or trying hard at all, you cat boy.
    You read SLE descriptions got girl wood & now do your best to live that idea.

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You read SLE descriptions got girl wood & now do your best to live that idea.
    By your logic, that would make me Se valuing right? Real LII are repulsed by Se. I am an SLE even before I learn about Socionics. You just confused Ti with intuition as with all of the MBTIers.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By your logic, that would make me Se valuing right? Real LII are repulsed by Se. I am an SLE even before I learn about Socionics. You just confused Ti with intuition as with all of the MBTIers.
    Nah. It means you're a poser

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah. It means you're a poser
    I’m not a poser at all. I know where I stand when it comes to my typing.

You are such a serious Fi valuer. Real SLE don’t do internal character judgement.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are such a serious Fi valuer. Real SLE don’t do internal character judgement.
    Did you read that off another socionics internet article, Willow?

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are such an Fi valuer. Real SLE don’t do internal character judgement.
    Tim, I am gonna be the Ni rn, and I think this is fine, but I don't want see you get put in a forum timeout by mods.. I suggest if you want work this out on your own, do it in the DM with him, maybe. This is going to escalate into a full-fledged back-and-forth war, and people are going to end up with a temp ban. I don't have anything against this, but you don't wanna be temp banned, unless you are not worried about that, maybe. Someone's opinion on the internet who is biased and they may/may not even accurately be typed, does not warrant much worth and is not worth the longer-term consequences..
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone on Sedecology and the community already knows you are an SLE.. Someone challenging you on a type when they are angry and getting defensive, does not make lesser of you an SLE.. It just is what they can go with whilst they have nothing else to much go with in the fight.

And whether or not he is an SLE.. Let him type his own self.. If he is not truly an SLE, he will just look like he knows nothing about typology, and no one seriously will take of his opinion.. It will work its own self out.. Even if he says wrong things about typology, it does not have to affect you, and it really only would affect of him. Others will call him out on misinformation, as you have tried, if he says things that are harmful to type info.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DM or venting about this with others, going freely out about how you feel, is the real solution, unless you are ok with the likely temp ban that is to follow with this continuation. This goes for stray cat, as well, the same consequence and the same course of action that should take if wanting avoid the future consequence

Dragons:

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    Tim, I am gonna be the Ni rn, and I think this is fine, but I don't want see you get put in a forum timeout by mods.. I suggest if you want work this out on your own, do it in the DM with him, maybe. This is going to escalate into a full-fledged back-and-forth war, and people are going to end up with a temp ban. I don't have anything against this, but you don't wanna be temp banned, unless you are not worried about that, maybe. Someone's opinion on the internet who is biased and they may/may not even accurately be typed, does not warrant much worth and is not worth the longer-term consequences..
    Everyone on Sedecology and the community already knows you are an SLE.. Someone challenging you on a type when they are angry and getting defensive, does not make lesser of you an SLE.. It just is what they can go with whilst they have nothing else to much go with in the fight.

And whether or not he is an SLE.. Let him type his own self.. If he is not truly an SLE, he will just look like he knows nothing about typology, and no one seriously will take of his opinion.. It will work its own self out.. Even if he says wrong things about typology, it does not have to affect you, and it really only would affect of him. Others will call him out on misinformation, as you have tried, if he says things that are harmful to type info.
    DM or venting about this with others, going freely out about how you feel, is the real solution, unless you are ok with the likely temp ban that is to follow with this continuation. This goes for stray cat, as well, the same consequence and the same course of action that should take if wanting avoid the future consequence
    Abstract perception isn't necessarily reality. That is all.

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Abstract perception isn't necessarily reality. That is all.
    I would argue that nothing is reality if you look past Earth and are going with fact life practically is a dream, where people are asleep until the awaken and find their true self, meaning and the reasoning for all things. Reality as humans know it, is illusion and a dream, not reality.

Dragons:

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The laws that govern Earth do not apply past Earth. Gravity control changes.. It would not be the reality outside Earth. We would not be stuck.. If Earth is temporary and the grander scheme of things lies outside Earth, that makes the laws of Earth not the true law of reality, since Earth is temporary, and you are awakening to find the real reality.

Dragons:

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The laws that govern Earth do not apply past Earth. Gravity control changes.. It would not be the reality outside Earth. We would not be stuck.. If Earth is temporary and the grander scheme of things lies outside Earth, that makes the laws of Earth not the true law of reality, since Earth is temporary, and you are awakening to find the real reality.

Which laws are you referring to? The laws of gravity remain consistent and can be measured on other planets not just earth. The speed of light. The law of thermodynamics. et cetera.

Gravity control changes
    What changes does gravity govern?

Earth not the true law of reality, since Earth is temporary, and you are awakening to find the real reality.
    What real reality?
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by D E M O N View Post
    Which laws are you referring to? The laws of gravity remain consistent and can be measured on other planets not just earth. The speed of light. The law of thermodynamics. et cetera.

What changes does gravity govern?

What real reality?

They remain consistent, but how they determine is not same, which is why if you jump on the moon, you will float away...

This is esoteric belief I get into with laws of reality

Dragons:

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They remain consistent, but how they determine is not same, which is why if you jump on the moon, you will float away...

This is esoteric belief I get into with laws of reality

The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

At the end of the day, a type is just a code. It goes much deeper than just those three letters. It's a whole system of understanding, and a whole other way of understanding the world. The main thing is how you make sense of the world, and how you rationalise things.

I think battle typing is good on one hand for creating arguments, using critical thinking and organising date structures. I also think that on the other hand, it's unconstructive if all people are going to do is throw recycled, back-handed insults at each other all day long, and not respond rationally and deconstruct each others arguments.

There needs to be a healthy balance here, and I think that certain people should just step back and think about things. Take a break for a few days. Take things into consideration. Live a bit.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL @ being extra AF with the giant letters

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by D E M O N View Post
    My main objective was to break up the fight through change of topic.. But of course, to people who are not valuing esoteric means, I will sound a lunatic.

Dragons:

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    At the end of the day, a type is just a code. It goes much deeper than just those three letters. It's a whole system of understanding, and a whole other way of understanding the world. The main thing is how you make sense of the world, and how you rationalise things.

I think battle typing is good on one hand for creating arguments, using critical thinking and organising date structures. I also think that on the other hand, it's unconstructive if all people are going to do is throw recycled, back-handed insults at each other all day long, and not respond rationally and deconstruct each others arguments.

There needs to be a healthy balance here, and I think that certain people should just step back and think about things. Take a break for a few days. Take things into consideration. Live a bit.
    I agree with your stance, and I view typology of the same. But it seems for many, it has become their identity and they rely on it, to where it has become a big part of their life.. Maybe it is only way they can understand their selves (which is sad), but I suppose for Fi PolR, it makes of sense.. We all are on a community and thus making something out of typology than just a tool, which in itself can be an issue, but if people grow and learn from it, that is what matters. It is a tool to enhance, not define life.

Dragons:

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

informational metabolism is a model of the "cognitive" processing of information and its effect on interactions between people. It is classically believed to be inborn and not change

A person will metabolize info in a specific way, regardless of the nomenclature that we assign to it, the methodology that we use, and the interpretations of the original material that we make, in short, someone will continue to be the exact same person, both with regard to socionics and in the aspects outside of it, and regardless of if he knows or not his information metabolism.

Battletyping could be one of the most interesting debates if alternative types are accepted, and are argued or compared with the system, the fundamental bases of socionics, the different schools, and self-knowledge/review of external close people, for example.
    In any case, in this forum of mentally ill patients with a severe case of par 21 syndrome, battletyping is done either because you do not like the other user, or because you do not agree with their positions, or for arbitrary minimal reasons and indicatives, and even when the battletyper is faced with contradictions to his original battletyping, instead of taking them into account and changing the typing / keeping it, but adapted to the new information, he usually decides to ignore it, deny it, play blind, and put pressure on the opponent, as if this were an argument in the table on Christmas Day of an unstructured incestuous family and not something from which to learn about theory, and through which to debate and reach reasonable conclusions regarding sociotypes characteristics/differenciators, own and other's sociotypes, the ITRs, the typing methods, the comparison between different interpretations...

Really, going to the neck solely because of someone's self-typing and forcing the own typing down his throat is one of the most absurd things I can think of, because that person is, has been and will be the same fucking TIM regardless of the nomenclature that he or you want to use.

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RBRS View Post
    informational metabolism is a model of the "cognitive" processing of information and its effect on interactions between people. It is classically believed to be inborn and not change

A person will metabolize info in a specific way, regardless of the nomenclature that we assign to it, the methodology that we use, and the interpretations of the original material that we make, in short, someone will continue to be the exact same person, both with regard to socionics and in the aspects outside of it, and regardless of if he knows or not his information metabolism.

Battletyping could be one of the most interesting debates if alternative types are accepted, and are argued or compared with the system, the fundamental bases of socionics, the different schools, and self-knowledge/review of external close people, for example.
    In any case, in this forum of mentally ill patients with a severe case of par 21 syndrome, battletyping is done either because you do not like the other user, or because you do not agree with their positions, or for arbitrary minimal reasons and indicatives, and even when the battletyper is faced with contradictions to his original battletyping, instead of taking them into account and changing the typing / keeping it, but adapted to the new information, he usually decides to ignore it, deny it, play blind, and put pressure on the opponent, as if this were an argument in the table on Christmas Day of an unstructured incestuous family and not something from which to learn, and in which todebate and reach reasonable conclusions regarding sociotype, own and other's sociotypes, the typing methods, the comparison between different interpretations...

Really, going to the neck solely because of someone's self-typing and forcing the own typing down his throat is one of the most absurd things I can think of, because that person is, has been and will be the same fucking TIM regardless of the nomenclature that he or you want to use.

I just think that if Socionics ever were to gain more scientific credibility, it should not take to seriously, unless someone is fully knowledgeable about Socionics and mitigating accuracy factors, and it should be then on par with a psychologist. Too many people type by stereotype, with lesser credible methods (VI alone), or merely because they like/dislike someone and never could envision them as their own dual or within Quadra, which is foolish.

It is prudent people factor in other things.

Dragons:

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just think that if Socionics ever were to gain more scientific credibility, it should not take to seriously, unless someone is fully knowledgeable about Socionics and mitigating accuracy factors, and it should be then on par with a psychologist. Too many people type by stereotype, with lesser credible methods (VI alone), or merely because they like/dislike someone and never could envision them as their own dual or within Quadra, which is foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by RBRS View Post

In any case, in this forum of mentally ill patients with a severe case of par 21 syndrome, battletyping is done either because you do not like the other user, or because you do not agree with their positions, or for arbitrary minimal reasons and indicatives, and even when the battletyper is faced with contradictions to his original battletyping, instead of taking them into account and changing the typing / keeping it, but adapted to the new information, he usually decides to ignore it, deny it, play blind, and put pressure on the opponent, as if this were an argument in the table on Christmas Day of an unstructured incestuous family and not something from which to learn about theory, and through which to debate and reach reasonable conclusions regarding sociotypes characteristics/differenciators, own and other's sociotypes, the ITRs, the typing methods, the comparison between different interpretations...

No one is fully knowledgeable about anything since anything is related to everything else. You don't know what you don't know. How it changes what is previously "known". The meaning of something is defined by everything else. Science is guesswork like everything we do, most scientists are stuck studying one thing based on memorization of what's already established, but they miss flaws in what's estabilished. It's credibility makes it unqeustionable when something new pops up it's dismissed as wrong becaue it doesn't conform to the established standard but what if the standard's wrong instead. There is no such thing as proof in science. What's also regarded as evidence may be misconceived as such. This is also typical of delusions to put puzzle pieces together so they fit the idea that they want them to. There are people with more abstract abilities able to convceive ways beyond what other people are capable of and on their own instead of just making slight adjustments of what they've memorized from their sociocultural context. The smartest scientists also know there's no such as proof and go beyond it. Tesla had schizophrenic experiences and some of his ideas were not understood by contemporary "intellect". Esoterics related to cognitive abilities self transformation is laughed at. But they still haven't found "scientific" way to improve cognition or understanding of the psyche exactly because it forces them to confront their own biased delusions and misconceptions.

Science is an authority for stupid people to feel reassured about what they don't know. Another kind of religious cult. Taking things seriously is about conviction defined by your understanding of other things. You shouldn't take something seriously unless you understand it well but how well is well and how do you know if you understand it or not? There are conceptual patterns we create and use through other conceptual patterns, like movement and inertia which are opposite but also the same while overlapping with cycles (movement is a concept derived from sensory sequences and intuition. at the same time sensory sequences and intuition are derived from movement) , as a framework to use in cognitive process because it's relevant and repeats itself everywhere.

How does anyone know if a type is given and uncheangable? Yet so many state that confidently. Or that someone else is refusing to change when confronted with the truth, as if the someone else doesn't have a different conceptual framework and cognitive abilities that prevent him from understanding the truth as you have presented it + you having your own distortions and what you have presented.

Battletyping through mocking which gives u the impression that it's "done because someone doesnt like the other person" which is true but it's based on them being wrong and wrong meaning they are not handling reality appropriately implying consequences, ripple effect ... they moved into more personal territory as part of their arguementation for why they are or not the particular type. "To teach them a lesson". You fail to comprehend the significance of what's accomplished due to being stuck in your biased cognitive pattern. You can force your typing down someone's throat to make them believe they are your typing and then reason based on that so they act the way u see as appropriate regardless of their TIM. I don't see how this part of what you said helps since people think in their limits failing to communicate or process the "truth".

TIM
    LSI-Ti(H) 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is incorrect, the lack of scientific validity has little to no relation to the westerner amateurs or lack of unification of practice/ theory, the issue is a lack of adherence to any model or scientific form of refutation. The lack of falsification, experimentation, and model alteration upon refutation is why socionics has no scientific credibility. The methodology to diagnose type is irrelevant when the model itself has failed to comport to reality or has never been tested against reality to ensure predictive power.

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    In the future, please refrain from writing these incoherent borderline schizo-posts, that lack substance or any coherent structure. You look foolish.
    In the future, please refrain from telling me what to do, because it is none of your business and the topic was off, and I was trying align it to peace. You look foolish for getting on me, when I was responding to someone else.. When you just came on here and I have here history, and there was fight and my discussion was tactic to break up fight and save from friend being banned. You look foolish for being the only one complaining and it being your first ever post.
    And if you are the Breezy from discord I am thinking of, I do not like you much.

Dragons:

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even if you were to have been here before and you have had alt account here, @Breezy, you still are the one of a looking to foolishness with your first post literally being that to me, and jumping into context without a know.

Dragons: