Page 12 of 78 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Unveiled Type 7 VII Civilization (and other random cosmology articles)

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking LukaDoncic's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I won the 2014 World Cup ~ this makes Me feel so alive with refreshing perspectives on the highest enlightenment and brightest illumination of hopes and dreams crystallizing in Ashes!!*
    Dallas Mavericks 2011 had Dirk Nowitzki (Andrea Pirlo), Jason Kidd (Zidane), and Jason Terry (Thierry Henry) from the 2006 World Cup Final, with Pirlo/Dirk being MVP as Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster (author of my alien articles). Toronto Raptors 2019 had Kawhi Leonard as Pirlo too over Gold Ho-Oh Zidane Zapdos Zarathustra Nikola Tesla Tom Montalk. Mavericks-Celtics 2024 is Germany-Brazil 7-1 11 Bunny ears 17'1 long Lugia as Pikachu, the 1, blueprints explosion vivid wizardry galaxy blasting orchard glamour fusion polarizing harbor trails factory branding totems of willpower and essence gems floating pillars of detonation and obsidian
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    My name, Kara, means black (as does it pure). I both am light and darkness.

I think a more accurate representation of myself is someone who can see in a world who is blind. i see past the world and I often am looking down unto others, all with their eyes closed, all who cannot see me, see others and I just am risen above it all. I may be floaty, may be dreamy, but I am afar from just a dreamer alone I am more awakened than most of humanity.

It is because of this blindness, that results in them to not see past the imagination, and they do not have realization the fundamental of life is imagination and all born into reality stems from that which imagines. My imagination wings my flight. Go to destiny that humanity cannot reach.

I do often into my own mind immerse and just blank out, but more than anything, my actual visual imagination is more a matter of snippets of imagery or brief things moving in my mind when it does happen and they are very abstract and independent of outer stimuli/from what I see. But most of it is just a deep wandering in my head and it is sort of like having a double unconscious version of myself that is always operating and I am only halfway into the world. Half here, half higher up in mind realm. And I just think and also synesthesia is very in me, prominent and I cannot fully into words, put it.
    Dallas Mavericks 2011 had Dirk Nowitzki (Andrea Pirlo), Jason Kidd (Zidane), and Jason Terry (Thierry Henry) from the 2006 World Cup Final, with Pirlo/Dirk being MVP as Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster (author of my alien articles). Toronto Raptors 2019 had Kawhi Leonard as Pirlo too over Gold Ho-Oh Zidane Zapdos Zarathustra Nikola Tesla Tom Montalk. Mavericks-Celtics 2024 is Germany-Brazil 7-1 11 Bunny ears 17'1 long Lugia as Pikachu, the 1, blueprints explosion vivid wizardry galaxy blasting orchard glamour fusion polarizing harbor trails factory branding totems of willpower and essence gems floating pillars of detonation and obsidian

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I was created as Shadow, the secret demiurgic prototype weapon that smashes all resistance and bounds with thunderbolt singularity aims on earth shattering consequences and railroads of destruction!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon Snap: How to Snap surfing pikachu!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meganium Tribute

Far away over the Rainbow, I can dance, play, sing, wiggle, bounce, hop, scream, roll, plug into dominoes and roulettes of great spacious entertainment with cups of Love warming My feet and feathers in the wind's wings for ascended mastery germinating fantastic surprise and novelty anchors away on the shores of good will and fortune blessing and endowing Me with perfume!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ash's Meganium (ACP)
    VIEW SOURCE
    COMMENTS (0)
    This article, Ash's Meganium (ACP), was written by ArlonAkai581. Please do not edit this fiction without ArlonAkai581's permission.
    Ash's Meganium
    サトシのメガニウム
    Satoshi's Meganium
    Poké Ball
    Oliver Stanium.png
    Ash's Meganium
    Debuts in The Chikorita Rescue
    Caught at Route 29
    Evolves in Current Events
    Visions of the Night!
    Gender Female
    Ability Overgrow
    Current location Professor Oak's Laboratory
    152MS.png → 153MS.png → 154MS.png
    This Pokémon spent 73 episodes as Chikorita and 914 episodes as Bayleef.
    Voice actor Japanese English
    As Chikorita Mika Kanai
    As Bayleef Mika Kanai
    As Meganium Mika Kanai

Ash's Meganium was the second Pokémon that Ash caught in the Johto region, and his sixteenth overall.

Contents
    Personality
    History
    Prior to Series
    Journeys
    Moves used
    Gallery
    Trivia
    Personality
    Meganium is an incredibly affectionate Pokémon. Characteristically stubborn, and somewhat violent. Her antics including bursting out of her Poké Ball unannounced and throwing tantrums. However, some of her more extreme personality traits seemed to have mellowed following her evolution to Bayleef. She has proven to be a powerful and tactical battler, often using her vines to restrict her opponent's moves or evade oncoming attacks by becoming airborne, a technique later copied by Gary's Nidoqueen. Her stamina and full-charge approach to battling made for some incredible moments during Ash's Silver Conference campaign.

History
    Prior to Series
    Bayleef was a Pokémon Ash caught in the Johto Region and was one of his main Pokémon during his Johto journey before being sent to Professor Oak's Laboratory.

Journeys
    Bayleef, along with the rest of Ash's Pokémon from Professor Oak's Laboratory, were called in by Ash for his future battles in the World Coronation Series. She eventually returned to Professor Oak's Laboratory after Ash defeated Leon.

Moves used
    Soshinium Razor Leaf.png
    Using Razor Leaf
    Soshinium Body Slam.png
    Using Body Slam
    Move First Used In
    Razor Leaf The Chikorita Rescue
    Vine Whip The Chikorita Rescue
    Tackle Chikorita's Big Upset
    Sweet Scent Gettin' The Bugs Out
    Body Slam Turning Over A New Bayleef
    Headbutt Playing with Fire!
    Solar Beam Visions of the Night!
    A † shows that the move was used recently, unless all moves fit this case or there are fewer than five known moves.
    Gallery
    Chikorita anime
    As a Chikorita
    Crystal Megaree Chikorita
    Meganium as a Chikorita in the manga
    Megaree Bayleef
    Meganium as a Bayleef in the manga
    Ash Bayleef Razor Leaf
    Using Razor Leaf as a Bayleef
    Ash Bayleef Vine Whip
    Using Vine Whip as a Bayleef
    Ash Bayleef Body Slam
    Using Body Slam as a Bayleef
    Ash Bayleef Headbutt
    Using Headbutt as a Bayleef
    Ultima Meganium
    Meganium in the manga
    Soshinium Solar Beam
    Using Solar Beam

ADD A PHOTO TO THIS GALLERY
    Trivia
    As a Bayleef, Meganium was the only Pokémon that Ash owned that evolved during the Johto saga.
    Meganium was Ash's first confirmed female Pokémon.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mastermind is one of the 16 role variants the Keirsey Temperament Sorter is based on. David Keirsey originally described the mastermind role variant, however the personality theories of Carl Jung and Isabel Myers greatly contributed to its development. Masterminds correlate with the INTJ Myers-Briggs type.

Masterminds are introspective, pragmatic, directive and reserved. Masterminds are highly capable leaders as contingency planning and entailment organizing is highly developed in them. Both contingency planning and entailment organizing are directive activities that tell the planner what activities to do and what order to do them in. Despite their leadership capabilities, masterminds prefer to stay in the background until others demonstrate ineffective leadership. However once in a position of power, masterminds are highly efficient and willing to adopt useful ideas.

Masterminds are strong willed, self-confident and decisive. They are also highly theoretical and are the most open-minded of all the role variants. Before a mastermind adopts a theoretical notion, they insist on researching all of the available data and checking the idea against reality. Masterminds are suspicious of theories based on poor research and will discard ideas that cannot be effectively implemented.

Masterminds are highly pragmatic and will put forth a lot of time and effort in order to implement effective ideas. They are driven to solve complex problems and to create organized, decided, and executed solutions. Masterminds tend to say positive statements instead of negative ones, preferring to focus on how to make the organization more efficient in the future rather than dwelling on past mistakes.

The following individuals are identified as Masterminds:

Friedrich Nietzsche
    Niels Bohr
    Peter the Great
    Stephen Hawking
    John Maynard Keynes
    Lise Meitner
    Dwight D. Eisenhower
    Ayn Rand
    Isaac Newton

INTJ: The Mastermind
    INTJ’s are critical, independent visionaries.
    The INTJ is constantly analyzing, constantly looking to come to conclusions and truth on subjects. It is rare that they will stop in their drive to do so, and they often have the vision and strong strategic abilities to carry out unique and ingenious conceptions. Indeed, most possibilities, contingencies, and sides to a situation are likely to be thought of and considered by an INTJ.
    "Maybe this world is another planet's Hell."
    INTJ’s are extremely hard on themselves, taking their life and its successes and failures seriously. Unlike most other types, the INTJ isn’t afraid to look at their past mistakes honestly. In fact, they often brood over their mistakes, sometimes thinking back on situations from years past. However, the INTJ often thinks about possibilities years into the future as well.
    "We have to be able to criticize what we love, to say what we have to say, 'cause if you’re not trying to make something better, then as far as I can tell, you are just in the way."
    The strong intuition, the philosophical and strategic brilliance, and foresight of professional basketball coach Phil Jackson.
    Ideas and intuitions for INTJ’s are so visionary and complex that they are beyond proper articulation. This often causes great frustration in INTJ’s. They feel that they could often have a major impact on the world but can’t seem to get it out there. It should be noted that with time and cultivation, proper articulation can be grasped. But of course, it is rarely up to the INTJ’s standards. However, when channeled and expressed through accurately properly outlets, the range of the INTJ’s influence can be groundbreaking.
    The imagination combined with strong intellectual curiosity of C.S. Lewis, Aldous Huxley, and George Lucas.
    Although very controversial, Friedrich Nietzsche is a strong example of an extreme INTJ. Nietzsche was extremely independent, had brilliant insights, and saw the world in a unique way, much different from the norm. Detached and lost in thought, this complex character often came up with ingenious, deep-colored generalizations and conclusions.
    “I don’t really know what he’s thinking. All I know is that he can see through me and I don’t like it.”
    Skeptical in nature, INTJ’s want to get to the bottom of things. The best way for an INTJ to do this? By arguing. Using concepts focused on an array of possibilities and contingencies, INTJ’s will spring their theories and test them out against the arguments of others. They then rely on deductive logic to come to their final conclusion. They even have these arguments with themselves in their own head.
    "People who have given us their complete confidence believe that they have a right to ours. The inference is false; a gift confers no rights."
    INTJ’s almost instantly think of things others haven’t thought of. Unlike the INTP, the INTJ is not happy simply analyzing and thinking of ideas for their own sake. INTJ’s want to see their ideas put to use. The INTJ may even deem an idea worthless until it is proven to have some kind of value. Yet INTJ’s have the drive and determination to see it happen.
    INTJ’s are often misunderstood. Their complex, aloof nature causes them to sometimes be unaware of how they come across to others. Their pragmatic, insidious nature can cause them to seem uneasy or inconsiderate. INTJ’s want to get down to business and may rub some the wrong way because of this. The INTJ wants to see results.
    “If anyone figures out the meaning of life it will probably be an INTJ.”
    INTJ’s thirst for progress. If they don’t see it happening at the moment, they need to at least see a possibility of it or he will be discouraged. Often uneasy with small talk and goofing around, the INTJ hates what they see as wasted time. The INTJ wants to get things done and completed successfully, and doesn't want to BS during the process. Yet, pragmatic to the core, and always focused on the end result, the INTJ will put up with things they disagree with if it means coming to the best possible outcome.
    Often with a sarcastic tone and unexpressive face, the INTJ will play mind games with those around them - sometimes even inciting comments and actions just to see how others react in order to shed more light on that person and how they think. INTJ’s need to remind themselves that those who don’t share their strengths may have useful abilities that the INTJ doesn’t have.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear as it is, infinite."
    In fiction INTJ’s are typically intelligent and funny (dry and sarcastically so) (Stewie, Daria, Becker, Bill Murray in Groundhog Day, David Spade’s character in Tommy Boy, Lawyer from Sex and the City). Fictionally, INTJ’s often pull off complex plans and strategies (Hannibal Lecter, and "The Bride" in Kill Bill).
    Despite being a small percentage of the population, INTJ’s have made a big impact and are often fascinating people. In fact, once you can see the similarities between some fictional and famous INTJ’s - from Family Guy Stewie to Dennis Miller, Grendel to Nietzsche, Phil Jackson to Yoda. The fact that these people can be characterized by different traits yet all fall under the INTJ category is a testament to the complexity of the INTJ.
    “Life’s the same, it’s inside you.”
    INTJ’s are of the Rational Temperament. Rationals are Technical, Competent, Ingenious, Skeptical, Innovative, and Non-Conformist. The personality types that share the Rational Temperament are ENTJ, INTJ, ENTP, and INTP.
    INFJ’s and INTJ’s have the dominant function of Introverted Intuition (Ni). Introverted Intuition involves attempts to conceive the future, possible contingences, and the significance of things.
    More on the INTJ
    Loves thinking up new plans, possibilities, paradigms and worlds
    Naturally and quickly asks themselves what is possible, then tests it in their mind to see if it can be pulled off
    Often find themselves disgusted with the foolishness of the majority
    May be so involved with finding truth that they hurt others’ feelings in the process, often without realizing it
    Have the lowest tolerance for ignorance of all the types
    Constantly looking to switch perceptions and view situations from different angles
    Theoretical, idea person
    Extremely rare type, making up about 1% of the population
    Often have an off-the-wall, ironic, and witty sense of humor (this type is very good at plays on words).
    Likes to take in information that sheds light on how people or the world works
    The most independent of all the types; often prefers to be left alone to do things and will often do them better that way
    Has the ability to quickly dig deep into the breadth of others’ personalities and who they are
    Can be very aloof, disengaged, and lost in thought
    May have theories that seem far-fetched to others
    Natural non-conformist
    Often much more open-minded than people give them credit for
    Very introspective
    Searches for objective truth
    Comes to more philosophical conclusions than most
    Naturally tends to generalize
    Feels that anything can be improved
    Are oddly often perfectionists about somethings while borderline careless about others
    Strengths
    Constantly looking for improvement in self and others
    Naturally challenges the status quo
    Very analytical
    Unlikely to be a victim of the pitfalls of bureaucratic or societal influence
    Best of all types at playing devil’s advocate
    Can be a great listener
    Unique, piercing vision
    Able to intuit when things are going wrong or when something won’t work
    Great with strategy and contingency plans
    Knows self very well
    Able to quickly spot inconsistencies in statements and plans alikea
    Has a good imagination, though it’s often not apparent
    Pragmatic
    Has extreme determination when they put their mind to something
    Innovative
    Weaknesses
    May expect others to have the same drive that they do, and be harsh on them when they don’t follow through or fail to do a good job
    Can be very uneasy until a solution is solved, a job finished, or an answer thoroughly answered
    Has to train self to put up with necessary day-to-day details
    Can be overly harsh on themselves
    Gets frustrated when progress isn’t being made
    May try to intellectualize a moment instead of enjoying it for its own sake
    Often difficult for people to understand
    Gets frustrated when others aren’t being logical
    Very low tolerance for “needless” small talk (which they deem as an irrelevant waste of time)
    May come across as pushy or uncomfortable
    Doesn’t trust others
    Values own opinion and views above others and may defensively protect these in an unproductive manner
    May come across as being condescending
    Ignores or discounts others too quickly
    Famous iNTJ's
    C.S. Lewis
    Friedrich Nietzsche
    Thomas Jefferson
    Sally Jesse Rafael
    Rupert Murdoch
    Kurt Vonnegut
    Rudolph Giuliani
    George Lucas
    Dennis Miller
    Aldous Huxley
    Dwight Eisenhower
    Stephen Hawking
    Alan Greenspan
    Phil Jackson
    Michael Savage
    Herb Brooks (Coach 1980 USA Hockey Team)
    David Brooks
    Charles Krauthammer
    Fictional iNTJ’s
    Lisa Simpson
    “The Bride” (Uma Thurman’s character in Kill Bill)
    Hannibal Lecter
    Stewie from The Family Guy
    Daria from the MTV show Daria
    Grendel from Beowulf
    Becker
    Lawyer from Sex and the City
    Phil Connors (Bill Murray’s character from Groundhog Day)
    Yoda
    David Spade’s character in Tommy Boy
    Obe Won Konobe from Star Wars
    Careers for the Mastermind:

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Indigo children, according to a pseudoscientific New Age concept,[1][2][3][4] are children who are believed to possess special, unusual, and sometimes supernatural traits or abilities.[5] The idea is based on concepts developed in the 1970s by Nancy Ann Tappe[6] and further developed by Lee Carroll and Jan Tober. The concept of indigo children gained popular interest with the publication of a series of books in the late 1990s and the release of several films in the following decade. A variety of books, conferences and related materials have been created surrounding belief in the idea of indigo children and their nature and abilities. The interpretations of these beliefs range from their being the next stage in human evolution, in some cases possessing paranormal abilities such as telepathy, to the belief that they are more empathetic and creative than their peers.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon Stadium 2- Poke Cup Rounds 4-6

In 2014, Man and Bunny together as 1 overcame the trials of the hardest winter in a breathtaking and exhilarating chase atop all of Germany for the gungan Phantom of foam and mystery circling the sky with ribbons and trailblazing celebrations as matrimony from on high decorated the hero's guild-seal with splash and fusion beyond the website of conditioned in mint prime caliber the branch and fine spelling of wise eyes gambling and conducting shocking paradoxes illusion binding circlets of destiny and eternity to the milk and fabric of character inscribed chocolate with helpings of special wedding bell honors and hall of fame music of chapel hill flesh to erotic timer ball bomb cascades of rich augmentation shining and escorting movie melodic ice castles to the deluge of frozen brine capsized anchors ahoy to love and swirling mazes keeping the Bird's eye!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MMD Pokemon - Apple Pie (Clair)

Glamour and stardust with extrasensory perception of invisible and hidden lounges grabs hold of a shuffling card deck on the vending machine soda bubble blinding light of swapping and trading cards for stars!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess I just became Jovi in Pokemon Gale of Darkness joined by My angel language codex of light and magic synchronizing epic testimonies of honor and will bouncing and bubbling with extravagant holiness for the staff of ruin to implant frenzy forked futures on ice with dragon scales and fairy dusters soda pop blasting ever more trophy fiction eying manic exalted drops of heaven springing gale force fine lotion expelling signature radiant blossoms Rose RED Robin Gosens!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lugia's Birthday Wish Extremities at each Rainbow Bowtie's End as Flora of Ore pointed at Polaris

Meganiums like to put funny little FJ things on their heads!!*

When that Rapidash was saying FJ, it was so enchanting, so exciting, so exhilarating, I was going to knock My socks off with rampage and flutes of the scared taxi capri sun einstein

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get Squiggling | S1E18 | Hare & The Tortoise

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So my official typings as of this thus far are @BandD as IEI-Ni @Tim as SLE-Ti @RaptorWizard I need eliminate on what he is, but HA Ni or Ne base seems of possibility as to me, despite HA Ni having PolR Ne.. Because The PolR function also and be hyper fixated upon (it just will not be good usage and will be too little, too excessive, or used poorly, which in his case it would be excessive, immature usage).. But I do not see Ne ignoring in him at all, quite the contrary. The only way I can absolutely rule things out with Raptor is to have a genuine voice chat with him to eliminate other factors obstructing the way. When he gives insights that others mistake as Ni, he always is adding alternatives and expanding. Always "or".

I think he can be an ILE-Ne, IEE-Ne with Ti PolR, or an LSI with HA Ni, and then excessive usage on the PolR. Despite those two types being conflicts, it is really hard with how he is, to from how he types, see how competent he is with Ne. I see potential evidence for PolR Fi, with him not reading well between me and calling me his girlfriend. With how he seems to consciously and weakly apply Ni, it can potentially be HA. Truly, you would have to see him in a full scope natural, authentic conversation, not one that is pressured and a mere display and where you just interview him. He would need talk about other things for a bit of time, and you would have to get chance to measure how he is applying and receiving information. I can just tell you that I see Ni as base being an unlikelihood, because I do not see him narrowing down. I just see him putting up brief insights which mirror Ni, but in actuality, he is far more expansive. The displays of insights is what makes me think LSI with HA Ni can be possible, despite its PolR Ne. If he is an ILE or IEE, he most certainly is DCNH harmonizing subtype with Ni as the H. (Just as how I am an IEI creative Ne).

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I beat the Round 2 Gym Leader Castle of Pokemon Stadium 2 and Mt. Battle in Pokemon Gale of Darkness with all Pokemon purified including Shadow Lugia.

My favorite TV character is Casey for loud and cheerleading pushing and smothering of Pokemon with dollhouse control and freaky zippers of clouds to immersion feelings of the language target.

Casey in Pokemon was clearly using a lot of intuition, as Charizard getting ready to unleash and breathe dragon fire amulet trinkets was a Pikachu celebration jolt of tin tower Father Crow highlights in the azure horizon of Mouse.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am kind of internally laughing, though, about delta not knowing what true justice is. They all view us as loud, drama starters.. I suppose justice in a way can be peace, a warrior of peace.. But there are times fire will need ignite to light the way t where one needs, and then so peace can ensure. Often, you need aggression to be able in the attaining of a peaceful state, because others just will not listen otherwise.

I think true justice is reflecting the thing that needs for the situation.

There are just some times where only water can put out fire. And times when using water will deplete all your peace and not be able in the putting enough out, fire. There will be no peace/water left if you do not fight fire to fire. And make the one who has bigger flame dominate and suffocate the others.

The fact both beta and delta exists proves there is right timing for both methods, but the incorrect usage of method is what leads to ill. The incorrect timing, not using what needs at the given time for what is necessary.

It is symbolical beta comes before delta, and sometimes war and attrition must come for peace to prevail in its after.

There is time to rest, but you cannot rest until all that needs for rest to come, is no longer active and for it to threaten the peace that only will again awaken.

delta would be the last phase of life incarnation, where you have been through theater three ones, and then you go to a new beginning like alpha, in the other side of it all, after Earth.

The Ne helps one to explore the new world and then what will be after you graduate, and then in between the Ni helps one to focus on learning in life..
    Then Fi in last phase helps one to close what they need and build what needs to next level and then the Ti in new life would help one to learn and figure out the working of that new life...

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Today 06:20 AM] aixelsyd: https://www.lawofone.info/ it kind of seems like it might be up your alley
    [Today 06:20 AM] RaptorWizard: There was a guy named Marius Florin from Romania who send Me His take on texts from "The Terra Program" by Toni Victor Moldovan
    [Today 06:22 AM] RaptorWizard: "The higher self existing in mid-sixth density seems to be at the point where the negative and positive paths of experience merge into one. Is there a reason for this?" (from the site)
    [Today 06:23 AM] RaptorWizard: My Higher Self is Me at the end of My spiritual evolution, and knows every path that I will ever take, and leads Me on a magical journey to God
    [Today 06:23 AM] aixelsyd: right. So rocks, for example are first density, plants and animals and bacteria are second density, humans are third density, and we are in a transition to fourth density
    [Today 06:23 AM] aixelsyd: these densities correspond to the energy centers or chakras
    [Today 06:24 AM] aixelsyd: so 1 is the red ray or root chakra, 2 is the orange ray or sacral chakra, 3 is the yellow ray or solar plexus, and 4 is the green ray or heart chakra aka as Christ consciousness
    [Today 06:24 AM] RaptorWizard: amazing, the many continuums and interactions of experience... what a Game to rise up above
    [Today 06:25 AM] aixelsyd: 5 is the blue ray or throat chakra, 6 is the indigo ray or third eye, and 7th is violet or crown chakra which is a cumilation of the lower 6 chakras
    [Today 06:25 AM] aixelsyd: or the sum total of our vibration
    [Today 06:25 AM] RaptorWizard: Christ Consciousness seems to be the fertile soil of all promise and the way to everything, Love
    [Today 06:25 AM] aixelsyd: the idea is that 3rd density beings like humans must make a choice between the negative or positive path in order to graduate this density or from being born again as a human of some type
    [Today 06:26 AM] aixelsyd: and there are master cycles and harvest cycles (3rd density is a 75,000 year master cycle and harvest cycles are 25,000 years)
    [Today 06:26 AM] RaptorWizard: The Crown must be an omnipotence or limitless mind wisdom of siphoning.
    [Today 06:27 AM] aixelsyd: supposedly we are at harvest and those who graduate for the negative or service to self path can be reborn as a negative 4th density being and those who graduate as service to others (positive polarity) will be able to be reborn here on Earth or on some other planet that is hospitbale for 4th density life
    [Today 06:27 AM] RaptorWizard: A very ancient and enduring earth... we have a lot of atlantean to lemurian and whatever other cycles there are apocalyptic moments in history, at least as a marvelous staging of an evidential story
    [Today 06:27 AM] aixelsyd: and that humans, as they reproduce, are starting to become a "new breed" which I interpret as a new species
    [Today 06:28 AM] RaptorWizard: can I post this on the forum?
    [Today 06:28 AM] aixelsyd: and eventually it will come to a 4th density life form, similar to Jesus post-crucifixion
    [Today 06:28 AM] aixelsyd: or that we will become a social memory complex and learn to cooperate and understand one another and develop telepathy and other ESP
    [Today 06:29 AM] RaptorWizard: a new planet would be enlarging the playing field to a huge tower of size and conception
    [Today 06:29 AM] RaptorWizard: psychic potential in full blaze might be crackling
    [Today 06:29 AM] aixelsyd: I mean, Earth will still be Earth but supposedly it is becoming of a 4th density vibration of love.
    [Today 06:30 AM] aixelsyd: its' interesting to note that the poles are shifting and the Earth is spinning a bit differently
    [Today 06:30 AM] aixelsyd: but a lot of what is going on is a symptom of the harvest being somewhat difficult because a lot of people don't know why they are really here
    [Today 06:30 AM] aixelsyd: which is ultimately to make the choice to service to self or to others
    [Today 06:30 AM] aixelsyd: but many are indifferent and are not sufficiently committed to one path or the other
    [Today 06:31 AM] aixelsyd: and if they don't make a passing grade for the harvest, they will be reincarnated on another 3rd density planet but cannot reincarnate on Earth anymore
    [Today 06:31 AM] aixelsyd: anyway, it was fun talking. Gotta get ready soon for the gym
    [Today 06:31 AM] aixelsyd: peace

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

��2-8! Bayern Crush Barcelona!�� (Champions League Highlights Goals Bayern Munich 2020 MSN 123)

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Aaron Abke does a much better job of breaking down some of the core concepts of the Law of One in his Law of One YouTube series.

The Law of One material is really too comprehensive to quickly summarize and my synopsis was extremely lacking in detail. I would say the channeled material is very Ti heavy due to the extreme precision in the language. However, while the ideas in the material are far out to many, it is coherent and takes on its own vast logical system.

I like the theory because I had a lot of fear of dying from too much religion back in my day. Reading the material helped to dissipate most of those anxieties, especially after I suffered a severe psychotic episode a little over a year ago. The material helped me to make sense of a lot of what I went through and helped to confirm my feeling that beliefs should not incite fear or judgment and that there is no absolute one way to grow spiritually because everything and everyone is an expression of the Creator/Source. Even those who go what is called the negative path will go down the positive path eventually and subscribing to any particular belief does not make someone more enlightened as is knowing oneself, accepting oneself, and realizing one is a co-creator as we create through our thoughts, words, and deeds, among other things.
    Last edited by aixelsyd; 07-17-2021 at 01:33 AM.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Braingel says that She does angelic yoga, but there's no ritual needed to bond with the divine. Flair on a Crayola of expression and heart wizardry conceives the life river of fun and games for transpiring with Your sound of peace how to arrange Your buttons to trophy grab the emblem of eternity.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A ritual or group may help to concentrate action. Rituals may work in placebo way and amplify energy of will, and forcing oneself to attend a group and to have others hold them accountable to it, may help to foster one’s growth if they struggle with motivation.

It is true there is no needed ritual, but some things can help to quiet mind in an obstreperous world, and enables you to with more ease, avert fully inward undisturbed, and a group often will help you to set aside time and actually force to do it, which can be a real hurdle if you are stuck into your own intertidal and do not get up on own because of not being structured.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mazer Rackham was an admiral in the International Fleet[1] and the mentor to Ender Wiggin.[2] He was first introduced in Ender's Game.

There is No Teacher But the Enemy

2002 FIFA World Cup Highlights

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think SLE with IEI makes that perfect balance of gentle and harsh, and so you have one another being in tune where it is simultaneous when you merge together, and exudes that push that acknowledges and looks at the whole, but that inspires and is stern with what needs. It doesn’t bullshit you, but it does not minimize you.

It’s more perfect than is an EII/LSE in the demonstration of gentle and harsh. SLE/IEI duality is reminiscent of such, and also about innocence versus “corruption” (corruption being a matter of pushing past the innocence and doing what needs, even if it jeopardizes one’s innocence). Then inertia+Dream versus action+reality. You can make the dream reality and you can make reality more in line with dreaming.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have to stop the wind and build society in way it can withstand such. You are not going to be able extinguish and expend all your water. You will need force that which ignites flame and that which perpetuates its blowing. That is the only way. Otherwise, abuse will be infinite on earth.

The people who rule how society is run have the biggest matches for fire.

I see how the pattern plays and see it just is truly, spreading fire. And I see how the wind destines people to burn something they do not really want burn.

The basic law of this universe is that energy cannot create or destroy. It only recycles.. That should give a big clue, but if the path is not now for knowing, then I can only put this out there, and you will find its course on your own timing.

Every soul will one day ascend, and so even the most sinister of people, eventually will be forced in their change of cycle, and they only can resist for so long before the karma engulfs and they cannot veer away further, and that energy, I feel, would be so intense, it would attract other equally forceful things and force them change.

Energy recycles and it cannot create or destroy, meaning it will destine to reincarnate in a new form, when it gets to that point of cycle. The creator must have set it as such so that only it can be one to control such event.

The more chances you have to correct their issues in the now, the more you will save in the future, and help the planet to reach its zenith faster in what perceives as earth time.

I generally do not support death penalty unless there literally is no future potential at all, for the offender to change. I think it goes against what is spiritually right do in grander scheme of time, and it is best teach people their karma in present life so as they do not pass on in futuristic life.

If you just kill them, they’re going to entrap still, their unresolved issue and it will repeat its pattern and cross over. It’s pointless. Best deal with it here and now and if you can’t and it will be beat for welfare of whole, then kill and address it back in future.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All of these future lives and water towers of the amusement park We are enjoying on the life ride through eon after dizzy spin of the candle stick to cast light on space churning and bubbling with new outliers and powers of the mathematical emblems to overcome the apocalypse and be mighty or interstellar with phosphorescent magnitudes is 1 epic tale for the sagas of destiny to unconquerable totems!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Therefore, those people are also “yours” on a way( they are giving to you, to raise what is you, and you give to them. You both give one another energy and time, time is ultimate energy form.. You both are each other’s energy and interact to bring more energy.
    Time is a globe of unraveling shifting and seismic distortions of a span whacking the clown's nose for pictures to pixelate with flair and effect for seeing understanding and groundbreaking masterpiece vision identifying the construct staging every fiber and paper or gland and chemical in the whole garden hose of twisting and turning beyond each plateau.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Once you marry yourself to what fully is yours— your own self, what is around you, and that which governs movement for the governing well, of what is yours; other people’s energy given to you (money is really measuring the time and amount of energy one put in), you will be an evolved human being.
    Evolution in the highest divine mind seeks the annihilation of all things physical, to evaporate and erode what is so corrupt and damaging, and replace it with a shining utopia!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Manu Ginobili Jersey Retirement Tribute Video

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joachim Löw Status video Retirement

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This was written to Me by BandD

@RaptorWizard

You have evolved to your final form (until the next one comes along) - a cosmic dork starry in the sky uplifting all with pure galaxy Ne. Returning us all to our childlike birthright to eternally play. Deltas are in Heaven but they see you in the night sky riding a rainbow while playing a guitar all while being a mother f*ckin Raptor that they realize this was better than the Heaven they thought they wanted.

Heaven was peaceful and calm and safe, but also eternal vanilla fields of boringness and stuck energy. Somebody couldn't help but come along with a little needle and give it a little POP. Reality then exploded in the colorful cacophony of what we know as evil Rainbow Fe- the worldly but magical energies that twists all around for a fun, entertaining ride!
    Amazing, sweeping Me off My copycat racecar for the glacier of perspective to play with the pen and forge an alliance of free birds and a hot air balloon of golden internal tornado to the whacky worlds summit of strange energy.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Words are the wand and the energy from them is action. You can connect wand with the magic, and you need speak well to ensure your actions can match to its speed of casting.
    I am the highest magic there is; love. Love is pure, Kara means pure (actual name meaning). Love is what casts spell, and also words, which have highest sanctity of all. Words are the magical force, the energy and how we along with action, transfer spell. We can put a spell on one, merely by how we talk to them. If you tell someone you love them, you put the spell of a good feeling, a feeling of one to belong. And as for hate, you put that energy, the spell that makes them to feel pin, unless the spells have been so much, they are immune and it goes much deeper. You are magic, if you know how wield your innate power and frequency. All is magical, being a force of life and that can put to spell on one other.
    Awesome, these fictional timelines intersect and impart their essence into our own movie manifesto theater of pseudo electrocution of self empowerment to offer the enigmas and seals of whispering with flow of harbors enchanted in another storm cloud of fame and purity moving the nozzle of computerized holography displaying our Wishes and futures in a lovely and picturesque paradigm transformer into pages of celebration.

I see magic as a superb gateway of conscious transmission into beams of psychic vortices spiraling and climbing the heights to emblazon manic doorways of conception to idealize and fulfill the legacy of spring through the fabric of the canopy realizing flowering arsenals.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BRITNEY SPEARS 3 "I'm Not Easy" MUSIC VIDEO

"Christmas Cash" Music Video - Fred Figglehorn

TH126 Channel Intro

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hamtaro Japanese OP (FULL)

I Love the Power of Forever as a deluxe sandbox of trinities and sophistication palace grooming the borders of everywhere with snaking colors and drapes of thunder robing the bizarre landscape of dreams and infinity to cycle through power ups and walls torn asunder by Victory!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon World Bills Zarathustrian Dicks

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beep Beep - Snuggle Bunny aka Jamster Schnuffel Bunny (English)

Yes, I do Love You Bunny, feeling My precious elemental pasture of cakes and bridges of Heart linking spectrum balance cupid arrows of serenity and will potion snacking on My bed web of valor and owl's penetrating glance into the heart of midnight!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because of our feelings and thoughts, the flower scent will be more beautiful or will wilt. The truth that we can heal, we must learn again. Medicine is in our hearts and also in the heart of animal that we call the universe. - tesla

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon The Movie 2000 - The Power of One - Team Rocket: "That's good, that's bad."

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ted Lewis is Awesome as Giovanni in my opinion

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hamster Butterfree flashback - Tears After The Cloudy Weather (Tribute)
    *The music starts at the 7th second.

✧*:.•♡Hamtaro Japanese Opening 2000/1999♡•.:*✧

Brazil Wins Fifa World Cup 2002 (Special Video)
    RaptorWizard as a Kidd The true Dark Magician and Lugia!

I treasure and hold dear and sacred My tie with snuggle cushion wardrobe blended pie to fine tuning wizardry of the ghost helmet for fruitfully casing the messages of a golden summer navigating and surfing to My lighthouse with banners and exclamation fissuring the knowledge of tremendous outgoing exploration of schematics and super-holography!!
    Yesterday, 12:00 PM#470
    Leonardo Bonucci Bunny Nietzsche Lukas Nmecha
    RaptorWizard's AvatarJoin Date
    Mar 2021
    TIM
    SolitaryWalker Zang
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joachim Löw Status video Retirement

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon Pikachu and Caterpie sweet scene (Pikachu und Raupy)

RaptorWizard Crystal Evanescent Moonlight Soul