Page 46 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,840 of 3091

Thread: Unveiled Type 7 VII Civilization (and other random cosmology articles)

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking RaptorWesNet's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The 8-2 game meant I was Sandslash or Wes in Pokemon Colosseum, 28 in the Pokedex. He's also right next to Raichu at 26.

So to build the constructs of deep Varla Stone age old secrets and arcane fabrics catches a consular of meaning and enlightenment to evade arrows of hauntings and rewire the haystacks of a crunching diamond dragon!!
    MasterofDestruction
    ORRE COLOSSEUM JUST GOT STARTED, AND KOBE IS REIGNING AS KING!!
    SystemsMasterWes
    Germany vs Argentina World Cup Final 2014 glorified Nowitzki and Ginobili, the 2011 Mavericks and 2013 Spurs!!
    LeonardGrogu
    It's Henry vs Zidane, France vs Spain in the 2024 Olympic soccer final, Egypt vs Japan, Yugioh vs Pokemon, Poimandres vs Zarathustra, Giordano Bruno vs Friedrich Nietzsche, haystack picnic robed in silver rods to treasures of lore and sacred spark to unite and forge dancing stars and futures refracting crystal moonlight lures of hanger bay crunching fabrics webbing steel and blizzards juice stringing code red trains of yonder fluid ribbons trophy waterfall cake blueprints frenzy retracting haunted capital terra horns of leading edge canopy blossoms rendezvous shuffling Articuno!!
    RaptorRainbows
    New Jedi Order of Yellow Pikachu Yahweh (the16types.info)

Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Erling Haaland means Riley Halloween, my 1993 birthday. And he was born July 21 2000, the exact day Pokemon 2000 Power of 1 came out. For Norway at the 2019 World Cup, he once beat Honduras 12-0, scoring 9 goals. So this makes me 29 Sabrina!!*

To be Sabrina, amassing empowered trajectory rocket radical maneuvers blazing up in frequencies and soul gems of healer's gifts and virtues showers the flower of eternity with games and gadgets of apple ocean crush earth and sky fissuring target practice aviation aerospace rings of stardust climbing the Arch-Mage Towers.

My middle name is Garner, and my last name is Hicks, Gary Hickory Oak Exeggutor Firaligatr Final Annihilator Darth Nihilus Meaning for All Raichu!!

Being Exeggutor bubbles eccentric rubies of blockade digging trunk of the elephant Zarathustra.
    Last edited by RaptorWesNet; 11-18-2022 at 07:56 PM.
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    Germany vs Argentina World Cup Final 2014 glorified Nowitzki and Ginobili, the 2011 Mavericks and 2013 Spurs!!
    LeonardGrogu
    It's Henry vs Zidane, France vs Spain in the 2024 Olympic soccer final, Egypt vs Japan, Yugioh vs Pokemon, Poimandres vs Zarathustra, Giordano Bruno vs Friedrich Nietzsche, haystack picnic robed in silver rods to treasures of lore and sacred spark to unite and forge dancing stars and futures refracting crystal moonlight lures of hanger bay crunching fabrics webbing steel and blizzards juice stringing code red trains of yonder fluid ribbons trophy waterfall cake blueprints frenzy retracting haunted capital terra horns of leading edge canopy blossoms rendezvous shuffling Articuno!!
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m Riley Relicanth, an extremely ancient fish that is the perfect life form!!
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gianluca Zambrotta combines George Lucas with Zarathustra, meeting ceremonial dragon armor constituting fabrics of unknown ether whirls picking up on mandates of heaven zither strings and elegant mouse Raichu thunderbolt singularity to cry out to the lightning bearing cloud of discovery and enchantment rose cotton fluff Bunny branching off into nomads of herds of Meganium advancing star fleet command to jungle cubes and random event horizon screeching muddy hazy scattered relics of coastline heart of the woods!!

The Tao of these 2 is Giordano Bruno, Gianluigi Buffon

My name of Riley Rayquaza Bruce Lee makes me Giordano Bruno, holding epic creations of cutting edge science and sorcery of mystic boxes and pyramids enchanting the Pokemon Emerald tablet!!
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My name of Riley Rayquaza Bruce Lee means that I follow the Tao, interplaying synchronistic rhythms and symphonies of mind and trance vibrating in polarity and oneness with the Force to endlessly flow and burst the stretching road of fractal episodes and rollercoasters to canvas miracle lush petals and paintbrushes to release my soul into the voids of dreaming and destiny atop the foaming blizzard of perspectives and radiance animating mercantile of the experiential open glowing wingspan to rage into the eternal cloth of futures and reviving ashes of long paths into darkness!!
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How Robin Gosens DESTROYED Santos' Portugal | Portugal vs Germany 2-4 | Tactical Analysis
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being Nascour in Pokemon Colosseum makes me feel splendid racecars of flinging life jackets and trading card galaxies terminal tracing schematics and wide ranging ideological overloads of the master plan and ultra sophisticated design techniques grappling!!*
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gianluigi Buffon means giant green Lugia ufo. Greevil or Mr Verich from Pokémon Gale of Darkness is this. He has a shadow Lugia, Rhydon, Exeggutor, and Tauros. Rhydon is Riley, Exeggutor is Hicks, and Tauros is Raptor. This game came out in 2005. In 2006, the Mavericks made the Finals, the Lugia Riley Hicks. Pat Riley won. Kobe also scored 81 on the Raptors that year. And France with Typhlosion Thierry Henry and Tyranitar Zidane made a shot on Gianluigi Buffon in the 2006 World Cup Finals. Lastly, Lugia is like Lewis Carroll, who I was just as much as being Riley the Raichu as Bruce Lee the Rayquaza. Lugia is 249 as well, my 94 Gengar ghost, where my middle name is Garner by the way.
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thibaut Courtois of Real Madrid and Belgium constructed Realgam Tower in Pokemon Colosseum with his 9 saves in the final vs Liverpool as Blastoise and his Venus 3 goal scorer to make 493 Arceus.
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FLASHBACK TO DAVID TREZEQUET'S LEGENDARY GOLDEN GOAL EUROS 2000 FINAL- ITALY V FRANCE
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Multidimensional Reality of the Game

Hey, what's up fellas, this is RaptorWizard, and I'm wondering, what exactly is heaven supposed to be like? Supposedly, in Christian stories, there's angels singing, and God's big booming voice is commanding, and all dance to the rhythm. There's a theory, superstring theory, like it's God's voice vibrating through Hyperspace, like the roaring laughter of God is the big bang, and so forth. Funny stuff right? I just got a new book recently called The Grid, Exploring the Hidden Infrastructure of Reality. I'm not going to say all of this stuff is fact, but it's a good theory about multiple levels of existence, the doorways to higher places. I mean, I don't even know how to visualize that stuff, but supposedly it's theoretically real, power of thought, and so forth, intention, or whatever, will, destiny, dreams, just big concepts that deal with like, Imaginative potentials. But like, that's 1 thing I need to improve on, because I'm not really like a Visionary. I'm more like a thinker. I just put stuff together. I don't have all of these psychic premonitions. I can't predict the future. I can't read minds. I don't have magic powers. I'm just a philosopher who's speculated about what all of that stuff might mean. I guess it's kind of like the question, "What would You do if You were Omnipotent?" There's just a lot of stuff We can't even Imagine. You could cause suns and stars to collide, produce heat and light, destroy a universe, You could Imagine stuff into existence at will, You could make things more beautiful, put a fairy here, a wizard there, a dragon here, a waterfall there, a mountain, a castle, I don't know, just like an alien, a ufo, a galactic super civilization. Funny stuff, random things. You could just put all that stuff there by thinking about it. But I don't know. Maybe that's 1 thing about heaven, is like it may mirror our world mentally. There's theories by people like Emanuel Swedenborg, who saw heaven and spirits and angels supposedly from the 1700s, a polymath, like different levels of heaven and You go to the place that best reflects Your personality, Your morals, like people who go to the darker, lower places actually prefer being there, because that's their nature, supposedly, not like it's fire and suffering, but more just like darkness, lack of direction. But heaven, I don't like to say oh, You just have 1 life here and You're supposed to be morally perfect and then You have to live with God happily ever after. Gosh, that does not sound fulfilling to Me. What I want to do is I want to like learn everything, I want to master cosmos, I want to build the bridge from the visible to the invisible. I don't want to just be happy forever, content or at peace. I want to be great, I want to be powerful, I want to be the dragon, the man with the wisdom, the mind. I want higher ambitions for the future, for destiny, for everything in existence. I want to be the grand architect. And I don't care. We can all be that. We can all be grand architects. We can all be designers of everything. I mean there's just a lot of goals, a lot of ideas. And it's really tough to know which 1s to pursue, how to use our time here. Right now, I'm 20 years old now, and I turned 20 on Halloween. So obviously I'm starting to become older, and My youth is running out, but I need to seize the now. I need to do everything I can, maximize it, and then there will be a bigger structure to build on. The hidden infrastructure of reality, how that all gets put there, and destiny, or creating new events, mind, mover. There's a lot of stuff. I wish I could think this through and articulate it faster. I don't know. That's just not how I work. I have to think stuff through more as I bounce it around, and generate. That's another things, is generation, like what will the future generations see when they look across space, or cosmos, or heaven? This would be the critical time, the turning point in our history where We decided to become the Ultimate. Can the Ultimate be realized? What is the Ultimate? Can We break all restrictions? Can We program new laws? Can We defy our Creators? Can We just go against the natural order? What can We become? Can We break the laws of the Game? Can We forge our own Game? Can We ascend up and be the chess player that moves the pieces around? And there's just so may ways the Game can unfold. All these possible combinations and it goes on pretty much for infinity. It's just a big place, a big world our there. We need to rise up and master it. What's higher than God, I've asked before. I guess what could be higher than God is experience. Because God needs other people to experience Himself through. We're all the lights through which He perceives everything, the multifaceted prisms shining in each person. We're basically all avatars You could say. Obviously some people are bad avatars and some things in this world are bad, so God has a dark side, either that, or there's a corrupted side that may not have originally been part of God, but may have entered our program. It's just, I don't want to just accept things. I want to keep moving up. I'm not just going to read the Bible, and have faith, and say this is the way, and this is going to make Me Happy. There's just so much more stuff out there. There's so many things We need to do. I'm not saying it's ever going to be accomplished but it's a goal. What's great in man is that He is a bridge and not an end. We just need to be ambitious and go on the journey, on the quest to do funny things, save damsels in distress, become icons of greatness, all hail lord RaptorWizard or whatever. Funny right? It's just, there's a lot of stuff We need to do. We need to map the experience of being, and there's all this stuff to figure out, so many things We can do, and ultimately, maybe there's nothing We can't do. I mean a man with sufficient willpower could move a mountain. I mean, I'm not saying it's going to be done right now, but maybe it's more of a metaphor, a means of ascension. It's a long term goal. But even with long term goals, I just don't like to think like I'm ahead of My time, or I'm in the future, because I like the more eternal perspective. I don't just like the idea of completing things and maximizing progress. I also just prefer the idea of things being timeless and happy, eternal, having an essence that can whirl around in all kinds of different ways. In reference to light, there are some people that say the dark places in our mind are just as real as the light, or the conscious. I used to think of illumination, or enlightenment. Maybe it's still a good metaphor, but from the contrast, from the darkness, We see the light. But there just has to be a way around that. They say good cannot exist without evil. Well, I don't know. Is there a way to cheat that? There's a lot of different colors, red, blue, yellow, green, all these auras and dazzles that they can take on. So I don't know. If You could add more dimensions, more levels, not just like this end and that end, but it could be more like a matrix, or a diamond, just something that's a less absolute shape, maybe evil may not have as much of a place. Ultimately, everything theoretically should have many dimensions, like that book I brought up at the beginning of this video. Just make the world a bigger and better place. Ultimately, that will expand our horizons, make the grid larger, and We can put any dot, any lines, any architectural shapes, any foundations, any transformations and movements across it, and very much like a video game. We play it, and it's hard, it's challenging, and it gives us rewards, it levels us up, and then We're the mightiest beings in the world, at the top of the mountain. We have the crowning throne of ascension, and We're just like victors. We're great, and nothing can stop us. We're indomitable. I mean this sounds pretty grand. I don't even know what I'm saying half the time. But just keep on moving up levels, and become the greatest being in the Game.
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The meaning of when I lost the 2006 World Cup Finals and 2013 NBA Finals was that it was all building up to 2014 and my German World Cup. Germany won 7-1 in the semifinals, which is like 11 Bunny ears and Lugia’s 17’1 height. Scoring at the 113th minute in the final was like 113 Chansey, Blissey, or Misdreavus, my Mario Gotze Lugia Bunny ghost. Brazil’s coach was Luis Filipe Scolari by the way. And Kobe beat the Nets 107-113 in 2002.
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bunny was moving over a gleaming white stone ancient ruin. She was harvesting herbs within its range for alchemy projects. Bunny was also playing with the ruin's fairy spirits. She filled up her water bottle with a pure water wellspring moving through the area. Bunny took pictures as pieces for Raptor's project to build Atlantis and help him out.
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bunny was trying to open the door to her heart in Pokemon Gale of Darkness as Jovi the Lugia. She went to Gateon Port to look out over the water and get into a dreaming state. Jovi comforted and congratulated Michael for defeating the evil Cipher, but they still had to find happiness together. They began by listening to Marius Florin's Stories of the pinnacle of evolution.
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bunny was in a Meganium outfit dancing and listening to music. Father Crow was in a dragon kung fu outfit and using extreme techniques. Raptor was putting a Pokedex together. There were many Egyptian artifacts moving around Raptor. He collected the orange mask of God and became the cosmic demiurge spider.
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is my Wish to completely master Shingo's Wired for Battle system, anchoring divine scary faces of mucky chlorophyll gently persuading my passions to illuminate caves of valor and waterfalls of willpower meeting the apex of achievement with bonding to Bunny legends of heavenly swift stars spoon feeding beauty and mail for clusters of galaxies to macroverses healing conception of mind and stadiums of fruit factory gamble cubes drinking from utopia palace on the edge of infinity branding malevolent yet archaic aeons of fond bolts of the all shattering thunder big bang reaching the zenith of phase 1 mountain moving aligning firmaments and gross files of library arcanum Einstein ready to release arrows of Arceus Arsenal Armageddon*
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Germany beat Brazil 7-1 in 2014. They beat Barcelona 8-2 quarterfinal 2020. They beat Lightenstein 9-0 in 2021. They beat San Marino 13-0 in 2006. There’s a movie called Blade Runner 2049 in 2017 if you include 493 Arceus, 250 Ho-Oh, and 11 Bunny ears that matches this perfectly. My name is Riley. Blade Runner was directed by Ridley Scott. Ridle Baku scored in the 9-0 game. That’s Raikou, Albert Einstein and Marius Florin, and sounds like Riley. So Jogi Low, who made his coaching farewell in this game, activated all of our cosmology dreams, even Raichu Bunny’s!! Lugia is 17’1 feet long. The code now is BladeRunner52849713 to even celebrate George Lucas’s Star Wars in 1977.
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

France - Azerbaijan 10:0 FULL MATCH / Euro 1996 / 06.09.1995
    Elnur Ashrafoglu
    5,114 views Feb 12, 2019
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even if I was Riley the Rayquaza Bruce Lee reincarnated, I’m also Bunny the Raichu. Bruce Lee could even be all 6 Pokémon on Sabrina’s team Slowking Scizor Typhlosion Sandslash Hitmonlee except Alakazam!!BruceSabrina
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Euro 2000 Final France Italy was the ultimate. Italy beat Romania, where Marius Florin is from on the road to the final. Italy scored first through Delvicchio, 11 Bunny. Sylvain Wiltord scored at 94 for 7, 8, and Trezeguet at 103 with 2000 to make Blade Runner 2849311

This was legendary and uplifting to see love and charms bash the oblivion nexus of ashes to roses flowing with grace and streams of silver!!*
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Robin Gosens 4-2 Euro 2020/2021 game vs Portugal with goal number 4 at minute 60 makes 249 Lugia, and Robin could also be Sabrina. It was just such a legendary moment, so high, so branding alchemy and wisdom throwing caution to the tempest and gathering strength and willpower to arc the trading card game blizzard of unleashed destruction aim a laser of prodigious whirlpools atop omega and interesting schemata of the Pokemon Colosseum clockwork!!
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At the 2002 World Cup, Germany and Rudi Voller beat Saudi Arabia 8-0, with goal number 6 at 73, 7 at 84, and 8 at 91. This can make Blade Runner 2849173. Rudi Voller is married to Sabrina Voller as well, and even made the 2002 Finals!!*
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dortmund Legia 8-4 2017 Champ Real Madrid group
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Too deep View Post
    1. England Uruguay 2022 England win

2. Mbappe go berserk winning second World Cup . The haters explode

3. gareth bale final troll
    Since they kicked out Robin Gosens and Jogi Low, I’m going for Belgium and Thierry Henry!!
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kobe’s 60 point game in 2016 led up all the way to when Tyron Lue won the championship, so I’m Riley Rhydon Tyranitar Lugia!!*
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After years of thinking and speaking about it and being ignored not by angels, but by people, I finally see why France lost in 2006 - it’s because Gianluigi Buffon is the absolute most obvious way that you can say Lugia, and Lugia has been way too ignored!!
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

England beat Iran 6-2 at the 2022 World Cup. This completes Bunny's Blade Runner 2049 in 2017 code. Grealish scored goal number 6 at 90, and Iran added a late 103 for 2. Lugia is 249. Kobe Tyranitar can be 8-2 quarterfinal 2020 Bayern Barcelona. 7-1 2014 is Bunny 11 ears. Riley my name is like Iran. so is Grealish. And 26 is Raichu. Also, 9 is Blastoise, the pinnacle of my Lugia wisdom. Arceus is 493 as well, the creator Lugia. Additionally, Sabrina is a Bunny Raichu doll owner, and TM29 is Psychic!!*

This makes me feel a surge of dice chance like floating jet stream projections of maximum ultimate potential prototypes to blanket zebra constellation architect dizzy punch!!
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When Vinicius scored in the 2022 Champions League Finals, it meant that Victini, the Bunny Arceus became a Creator!!*
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

March
    Bayern started March with a league match against 1899 Hoffenheim on 3 March.[86] Bayern won 1–0 with a goal from Mario Gómez.[86] Bayern set a new league record with 583 consecutive minutes without conceding a goal.[86] Bayern Munich faced Fortuna Düsseldorf on 9 March,[87] winning 3–2[87] through Thomas Müller, Franck Ribéry and Jérôme Boateng goals.[87] Mathis Bolly and Andreas Lambertz scored for Fortuna Düsseldorf.[87] Bayern had the second leg of the Round of 16 in Champions League on 13 March against Arsenal.[88] Arsenal won 2–0 with goals from Olivier Giroud and Laurent Koscielny.[89] Bayern, however, advanced on the away goals rule.[89] The quarter-final draw for Champions League took place on 15 March.[90] Bayern were drawn against Juventus.[90] Bayern faced Bayer Leverkusen on 16 March,[91] winning 2–1.[91] Mario Gómez scored for Bayern, Simon Rolfes equalized for Bayer Leverkusen, then Philipp Wollscheid scored an own goal to win the match for Bayern.[91] Bayern finished March with a league match against Hamburger SV on 30 March.[92] Bayern won 9–2.[92] Xherdan Shaqiri, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Claudio Pizzaro, Arjen Robben and Franck Ribéry scored for Bayern.[92] Claudio Pizzaro scored four goals and Arjen Robben scored two goals.[92] Jeffrey Bruma and Heiko Westermann scored for Hamburg.

^ Bayern won the Champions League and Bundesliga this year in 2013, and Jeffrey Riley and Heiko Hicks is my 29 Sabrina name with Wes from Pokemon Colosseum.
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When Spain beat Germany 6-0 in 2020 and made the Nations League Final, that was the ultimate
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Germany U21 in 2019 made the Euro Finals, destroying Serbia Nikola Tesla 6-1, which can be flipped into 9, and lending a winning hand over Marius Florin Romania to make the Finals!!*
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thibaut Nicolas Marc Courtois of Real Madrid and Belgium made 9 saves in the Champions League Finals 2022, and Real and Belgium is like Realgam Tower in Pokemon Colosseum and Riley as my name. I was Bruce Lee 106 Meganium shocked by the lightning of Nikola Tesla. Vinicius caps it off at 3 Venusaur to complete Arceus with goalie Blastoise. Qatar by the way could be like the Star Wars Star Forge. Arceus was building both of those, along with the spire in Fable 2.
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Japan vs Germany 2-1 All Goals 2022
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now that Japan have beaten Germany 2-1 in Qatar World Cup 2022, I can finally go to Japan, my race and Pokemon creators as the Ultimate Team. Germany once scored 13 on San Marino. But Japan in 2021 scored 14 on Mongolia. The game today settled the tiebreaker. Goal number 14 came at minute 93, making 493 Arceus and 249 Lugia, along with 11 Bunny, 25 Christmas born Sho Inagaki, and 24 Kobe. I was also born Halloween 1993. My name Riley also goes with Rhydon goal scorer from today, and Asano could be Arceus Henry!! Halloween by the way makes me Sabrina.
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ This makes me feel like a chain of ultra potential giga harvesting and the joy of Pokemon, the song of forever took flight and ignited my dragon alchemy for Lugia mysticism!!
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The 2014 World Cup meant that Bunny was Lugia!!*
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bunny was flying on her silver soul cord through Japanese gardens. She was reading legends about Charizard navigating the tempest. Bunny had Father Crow put up a Raptor statue next to Charizard.
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bunny greeted the Macroverse with the clock of a magician having thousands of spells in his arsenal. Bunny was acting like Buddha visiting the enchanted princess. A bunch of green apples started floating in the air. Bunny turned them all stone silver.
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zinedine Zidane MASTERCLASS vs Brazil (World Cup Final 1998)

The 1998 World Cup was for Pikachu and the Creators of Pokemon!!
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ash & Pikachu's Friendship | Pokémon: Pikachu & Friends | VIZ
    MasterofDestruction
    SystemsMasterWes
    LeonardGrogu
    RaptorRainbows