Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
idk, I don't think that's true. I don't think there's one true type of LSE and should I not "appreciate them" that I "don't appreciate LSEs"

with anyways I adopt a bit of an Ni mindset, what will be...will be.

I also disagree "duals cannot really be like that" (pleasant and compatible, essentially).

If I've had part of it with an SLI it really shouldn't be so much of a stretch for behavior in an LSE. I didn't have to learn to appreciate that SLI; I just naturally trusted him like I've never anybody in my life and all he needed to do was be himself. I disagree that this cannot be recreated, even better, in duality.

...anyways, this thread is about mirage so...won't derail further.

I also don't think I want them to be "similar" to me; what I have described here and elsewhere is an opposite, a contrast. With some similarities of course. I would take on their traits as they would mine. Anyways, I think you may have misunderstood what I’ve communicated here and elsewhere as I’m not a stranger to te (lead) behavior as for “not appreciating their temperament and attributes.” My father is ILI and my brother LIE. I manage to keep some Te egos around me usually.
Maybe for someone who hasn't matured a day in her life, the "what will be...will be" mindset might seem fitting for them but the reality is people change and adapt all the time, if you're constantly learning and don't grow stagnant you will change. You also learn new things about yourself after each serious relationship, so unless you just had nothing to take from them(which honestly might just mean you're more of the issue) you will grow and probably become better in the process.