Thread: Mirage relationship, matching subtypes

Threaded View

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Duals aren’t really like that from what I’ve seen unless you’re willing to accept a middle-aged partner; someone who’s much more mature than what I’d guess is likely for your age. It takes a lot of experience in life to appreciate your duals, especially since duals don’t tend to spend much time in each other’s society. LSEs’ Fi-receptivity to EIIs is something that comes naturally to them and has to be developed. The good news, since you seem to want to date an LSE, is that most people develop a need to integrate their weaker valued functions into the ego, so sensitivity to your feelings is something an LSE will feel the urge to develop. You would also hopefully develop appreciation for the LSE’s nature and temperament yourself, since it seems you’re mostly thinking in terms of what an LSE would do for you, and because you don’t seem to appreciate their outlook and temperament too much yourself and want them to be more similar to you.
    idk, I don't think that's true. I don't think there's one true type of LSE and should I not "appreciate them" that I "don't appreciate LSEs"

with anyways I adopt a bit of an Ni mindset, what will be...will be. (That some people simply click and connect for whatever inexplicable reason and some don’t; I don’t want to force that initial connection)

I also disagree "duals cannot really be like that" (pleasant and compatible, essentially).

If I've had part of it with an SLI it really shouldn't be so much of a stretch for behavior in an LSE. I didn't have to learn to appreciate that SLI; I just naturally trusted him like I've never anybody in my life and all he needed to do was be himself. I disagree that this cannot be recreated, even better, in duality.

...anyways, this thread is about mirage so...won't derail further.

I also don't think I want them to be "similar" to me; what I have described here and elsewhere is an opposite, a contrast. With some similarities of course. I would take on their traits as they would mine. Anyways, I think you may have misunderstood what I’ve communicated here and elsewhere as I’m not a stranger to te (lead) behavior as for “not appreciating their temperament and attributes.” My father is ILI and my brother LIE. I manage to keep some Te egos around me usually.
    Last edited by necrosebud; 05-16-2021 at 07:10 PM.