Thread: Erotic attitudes

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @MissDucki, to add a full YouTube video instead of simply linking it, first copy the URL of the video, then open a new post and click your mouse at the point in the post where you want the video to appear (Before or after or in the middle of text) and then click on the green "film strip" icon on the bar at the top of the box. The icon should be second from the right. When the popup window opens, paste your URL into the space and click OK.

Incidentally, the two people in the video that you linked seemed introverted to me and the seduction scene did nothing for me, although his approach might be distantly similar to my own. I often just tell a woman that I want to have sex with her, once we've reached a certain point.

To give more detail, I'll watch her eyes, and if she seems to be open to the idea, I'll approach her with a hug and then a kiss, and if the kiss goes well, then hands under her clothes and then I'll tell her that I want to do more with her.

On first viewing the video, I thought that they were both ILI, but upon second viewing, I could see her as SEI and him as ILE.
    He seems to be logically begging her for attention by laying out his case rationally (but enthusiastically) and she is the one who takes control of the situation by approaching him and pushing him onto the bed.

TBH, that NEVER happened to me with my Caregiver SLI ex-wife, but I'm not an Infantile, and I could definitely imagine that scene in the video playing out between a Caregiver SEI and an Infantile ILE.

Thank you! I will give it a try! I will click the little film strip icon and add the url to it:
    https://youtu.be/LFmbNP-nB84
    https://youtu.be/LFmbNP-nB84

If it doesn't work, please blame my Te-PoLR

Edit: I got it..MUHAHAHAHAH THANKS!

There are more clips of them on youtube that I have seen. I just don't know if I show post more for an analysis. I just posted this specific video as it spoke to me and focuses on a more direct viewing of erotic attitudes.

I like your take. I kinda figured it may appear more of the aggressive/victim erotic style but I may be wrong. It seems that the victim/aggressor style tends to focus more on non-verbal reactions then verbal reactions. While it may seem that the caregiver is more verbal reactions then non-verbal reactions.
    I relate to what I have bold-ed heavily. I respond really well to that. Enthusiastic rational case pleading with me taking the lead is *perfect*

I do think Delta seems to have a bit of a different caregiver/victim style. My mom is an SLI and i've had infantile delta friends and they seem to respond a bit differently then I do. Same how the Gamma victim/aggressor style is a little different from Beta.
    Last edited by MissDucki; 07-18-2021 at 01:38 PM.