Hybrid View

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    I notice that your interpretation of socionics seems primarily based on your personal subjective experience. Since your young you're young & dislike extroversion, how much interaction/experience do you have with others to test the legitimacy of your views? You seemingly buy your boyfriend's certain opinions of you maybe cause he validates what you really want to believe about yourself.
    Maybe you're defensive cause your self-image & limited experience are being challenged so, rather than point a finger at Pinkdigit, consider learning better cause she's been nothing but considerate of you & you're accusing of her of the opposite

Tldr:. Your view of reality & factual reality might not be congruent. Have the patience & humility to accept possible discrepancies & consider doing the necessary work it takes to align them
    I know I shouldn't be so harsh... I get that she is trying to be considerate, but I just want to be understood here... She is just trying to understand me from a typology perspective and her own, where mistakes are bound to be made... And I guess sometimes it feels like an uphill battle here because of all the stereotypes that have been going around... So perceptions will be slow to change and that I should be a little more patient and calm when correcting people... Patience is probably something I should work on to become more mature...

I don't like being extroverted at all so learning ITRs will be slow... I mean my view of reality is just that I do not have 4D Ni but 4D Si instead, factual reality is out of hand to me as I can't obviously objectively see my type from an outside perspective.

I don't buy my boyfriend's views on what Si is at all, and it's not because he validates what I really want to believe about myself. I type myself SEI simply because I do not have 4D Ni base and have not shown signs of it throughout my life. He doesn't validate anything I wish to believe about myself except for saying I am good at writing. Si is not as the descriptions here say, and I intend to one day correct them...

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    I know I shouldn't be so harsh... I get that she is trying to be considerate, but I just want to be understood here... She is just trying to understand me from a typology perspective and her own, where mistakes are bound to be made... And I guess sometimes it feels like an uphill battle here because of all the stereotypes that have been going around... So perceptions will be slow to change and that I should be a little more patient and calm when correcting people... Patience is probably something I should work on to become more mature...

I don't like being extroverted at all so learning ITRs will be slow... I mean my view of reality is just that I do not have 4D Ni but 4D Si instead, factual reality is out of hand to me as I can't obviously objectively see my type from an outside perspective.

I don't buy my boyfriend's views on what Si is at all, and it's not because he validates what I really want to believe about myself. I type myself SEI simply because I do not have 4D Ni base and have not shown signs of it throughout my life. He doesn't validate anything I wish to believe about myself except for saying I am good at writing. Si is not as the descriptions here say, and I intend to one day correct them...
    I personally read IEI in your replies but I have no legit proof & to there are probably cooler aspects of your personality worth discussing anyway.