SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    A lot of enneagram 8s are LxEs imo.

ESxPs are often 7w8.
    Naranjo would disagree with you. Being Se base is strongly associated with enneagram 8, and the most stereotypical enneagram 8 is SLE. Enneagram 8 SLE-Ti could give an impression of being thoughtful. I do think LxE 8s existed as my dad is one (i.e. he's an LSE 8w9 sp/so). However, many of them are mistyped 1s, 3s, 5s, and even 6s. I was in the Enneagram 8 community on Facebook and many of them weak moral goody two shoes. And if they are 8s, they tend to be self-preservation 8s since self-preservation 8s are known to be economical.

Sexual 8s are associated with Se valuing, and most likely, they are Se lead. I think 7w8 are common in ESxP but at the same time, ExTJ tend to be 1, sp 3, and 5.

Being an enneagram 8 is the most compatible with the Beta's Complex of Subservience out of all of the quadra. In fact, Naranjo's description of 8s (i.e. Lust, Punitiveness, Rebelliousness, Dominance, and Sensory-Motor Domiannce) is most consistent with both Se base and Beta values. Delta's Complex of Clipped Wings and Gamma's Complex of Tied Hands couldn't compare.
    Last edited by Tim; 07-13-2021 at 02:28 PM.