Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
Admits to putting up a persona. Reframes others as too logical, too relying on socionics theory on a socionics forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
Well I've got some 20+ years of experience from a bunch of relationships but obviously yes, I try to make logical sense of them. You mention 4D Se but then don't say why you think you value it as your lead function. Why don't you use that it to subjugate them and make them more responsible, they need a firm hand to guide them back to reality. That's what aggressor victim is all about. I mean it happens pretty much automatically by just being who you are, it doesn't need to be demonstrated actively.

Tribalism is at the core of beta, like it or not. However the point I'm making is that yes, people are individuals and don't correspond fully to archetypes (or stereotypes), and people are much more than their type But when nothing seems to fit then you would start to question how a typing was arrived at.

It's not all just a theory, a lot of it actually works in practice as I've seen it, and it doesn't need to be overcomplicated. Types are best fit but at some point the fit is just too flimsy and needs to be re-evaluated.
Because I don't have to, that's why.

You still say nothing seems to fit based on what you read from me online. What I write here is one small part of the totality of who I am and what I do . Then again, continue to over analyze & overindulge Ti.