Thread: Erotic attitudes

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Jeez. My SLI ex enrolled us in a class so I could learn massage. It did nothing for me. Si-dom vs Si-PoLR.
    Silly but I find comforting to know someone isn't into massage, it's like I didn't have the right to dislike that so far.
    It's just awkward friction to me, makes my skin turn red and it's painful after a while.
    I give good massages and was asked for many, very few offer one back. It was too much attending to other's wants and them moaning made me really uncomfortable.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flowers and sugar View Post
    Silly but I find comforting to know someone isn't into massage, it's like I didn't have the right to dislike that so far.
    It's just awkward friction to me, makes my skin turn red and it's painful after a while.
    I give good massages and was asked for many, very few offer one back. It was too much attending to other's wants and them moaning made me really uncomfortable.
    After my divorce, I was at a party in a nice house in metro Detroit (there's still a ton of money in the Detroit area) and I ended up talking in a hallway with a female SLE. She said she was a massage therapist and she lived in Ann Arbor and she'd really like to give me a massage some day. I told her I appreciated the offer but I really wasn't into massages. It took a while to convince her that it was the massages that did nothing for me, not her.

While we are discussing the blank spaces in my Erotic Attitudes, I also had an LSI GF who told me I wasn't very romantic, so I got a book called "How to Be Romantic." All the sentences in the book were written in English, but it still made no sense to me.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    After my divorce, I was at a party in a nice house in metro Detroit (there's still a ton of money in the Detroit area) and I ended up talking in a hallway with a female SLE. She said she was a massage therapist and she lived in Ann Arbor and she'd really like to give me a massage some day. I told her I appreciated the offer but I really wasn't into massages. It took a while to convince her that it was the massages that did nothing for me, not her.

While we are discussing the blank spaces in my Erotic Attitudes, I also had an LSI GF who told me I wasn't very romantic, so I got a book called "How to Be Romantic." All the sentences in the book were written in English, but it still made no sense to me.
    Wow, the last part is so relatable. I did read books on romantic behaviors too and it made no sense.

It was in MBTI, but there's some people who said Te was romantic in its own unromantic way. It was said that once a Te ego has choosen you, they chose you and no one else. You're not getting flowers, but no matter the problem, you won't be alone... unless you break the relationship somehow, lol.

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flowers and sugar View Post
    I don't really like massages either. I mean I've never gotten a full one since every time someone has tried it either hurt or tickled, and I'd make them stop. Maybe they were just terrible at it
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fatgurl View Post
    I don't really like massages either. I mean I've never gotten a full one since every time someone has tried it either hurt or tickled, and I'd make them stop. Maybe they were just terrible at it
    I thought I would hate massages personally. I never got a "professional" massage, just from someone I was dating for a little while. I was a bit nervous and he offered so, I went for it. It was only once but, holy shit did I realize how much of a turn on it was for me. I don't think I would go to a professional, I really don't like random people touching me. But with a partner who likes them? Gimme I will be the biggest glutton for them from a partner lol
    Last edited by MissDucki; 07-10-2021 at 09:12 PM.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fatgurl View Post
    Maybe they were.
    Sometimes, it's a weird excuse to touch someone and maybe even get a reward. That's not the greatest intent and gives poor result.