Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
are you very sure that the girl you're dating is really an aggressor adam? don't you think she would've made her intentions clear by now if that were the case, instead of lsetting you wait? don't you think it's more of a victim-victim dynamic?
No, @Alive, I still think she's an Aggressor. Just the way she talks makes me think that she wants what she wants. She doesn't always know how to get it; she needs a lot of help there, but she's sure about what she thinks she wants.

I've dated Victims before. I've dated an LIE, an ILI, and a couple IEIs, and there just is no spark of sexuality between these types and me. Well, I found one of the IEIs sexually attractive, but she didn't feel that way about me.

I've dated two LSIs and one ESI and they are sure of what they want. They aren't incredibly aggressive about it, but they know what they want.

I was visiting the ESI I'm dating at her house and she was showing me the basement and she said "Oh, I still have my laundry up" and pointed to a bra hanging from a clothesline near the ceiling. I wouldn't have noticed it, but she made sure that I did. Maybe she's extra proud of her secondary sex characteristics, IDK.

What I actually thought was that her bra looked like it was made from formed cardboard or something. I guess this is how they are made now, because the LSI wore bras like that. The SLI ex's bras were all white cloth and lace. I'm sure they had some elastic in them, but I never made a study of them.

Maybe I should ask my ex where she bought her bras and what brand they were. She always had impeccable taste.