Thread: Erotic attitudes

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adam, do you see the Victim romancing style in your own romantic interactions, for example during your LSI relationships? I know you are LIE but you have a certain confidence and take-what-I-want demeanor that doesn’t impress as being as passive as the Victim description usually denotes.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PinKDiGiT18 View Post
    Adam, do you see the Victim romancing style in your own romantic interactions, for example during your LSI relationships? I know you are LIE but you have a certain confidence and take-what-I-want demeanor that doesn’t impress as being as passive as the Victim description usually denotes.
    @PinKDiGiT18, the confidence and "take-what-I-want" demeanor that you see is learned behavior from extensive experimentation. But at a foundational level, I still operate as a "Victim", as defined in the post above.

Being a Victim doesn't necessarily mean being passive. To my way of thinking, it means being unsure of my SO's continued affections if she hasn't approached me recently. I certainly don't see relationships as being stable. I see them as naturally changing.

I actually told the ESI that she should read up on what LIEs are like, so if we don't work out, she'll be able to choose the next guy better than she did her last two husbands (SEE and LSI). I truly am an optimizer in all things. She didn't respond to that statement. I have no idea what she was thinking. Lol. I mean, if you are an Aggressor and you think that relationships are static and the guy you are dating is talking about the next guy, what might you think? I have no idea, but I'm hoping she interprets my statement as demonstrating confidence.