Quote Originally Posted by qaz00 View Post
Relationships with aggressors are like when you're on a diet and someone is encouraging you to eat something unhealthy. It's fine in moderate amounts but not what I'd like long-term. They're easy to understand and discussions flow well, but something about their goals, interests and how they treat people seems wrong to me. Too direct, stubborn, risky, they often fail to see how others may react to their actions and their morality seems egoistic to me.

Caregivers are fine as friends but quite boring. When they try to help me it's annoying because it's often about something I can do and have my way of doing it.

Victims seem confusing from a distance, they talk a lot about things I don't care about. I don't have much experience with them.

Infantile types are interesting but also the most difficult. I appreciate their point of view but they're hard to understand, I usually need some time to digest their thoughts. I also think they feel comfortable in similar situations and places I feel comfortable in, it's just hard to connect with them.

I can't say much about the literal erotic part but I'm definitely attracted to cuteness, things considered sexy seem weird to me.
Victim cries a river. -> Aggressor: howt