@Stray Cat

I know u can't tho. Cuz of ur feelz for me

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Stray Cat

u can resist all u want. but u will fall into my frame eventually. it's inevitable.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    @Stray Cat

I know u can't tho. Cuz of ur feelz for me
    @Stray Cat

u can resist all u want. but u will fall into my frame eventually. it's inevitable.

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or not, ur an infantile, afterall

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or not, ur an infantile, afterall

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another thing I find interesting is how, although erotic attitudes are often grouped into mirrors (Gamma Victims, Delta Infantiles), the mirrors themselves seem to manifest their erotic attitudes quite differently. IEEs, though they lead with the intuitive function, actually seem to appreciate a bit of traditionalism more than I do. EIIs can be...surprising, in what they like.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With regard to the Si/Ne axis, and in an erotic situation, which tends to be the more dominant or submissive? Does the Si "caregiver" lead/dominate the Ne "infantile" or does the Ne "infantile" lead/dominate the Si "caregiver"? Is the infantile the submissive or is "caregiver/infantile" dichotomy a balance?

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    With regard to the Si/Ne axis, and in an erotic situation, which tends to be the more dominant or submissive? Does the Si "caregiver" lead/dominate the Ne "infantile" or does the Ne "infantile" lead/dominate the Si "caregiver"? Is the infantile the submissive or is "caregiver/infantile" dichotomy a balance?
    I would not say that the Si caregiver is 'dominate' and the Ne infantile is the 'submissive. Like @necrosebud mentioned, the Si caregiver more so 'takes the lead'. Have you ever tried to control an infantile? LOL it is not going to happen Unlike victims, the worse thing you can do to an infantile is make them 'choose' or 'contain them. Especially in regards to seduction. IMO The Caregiver rather takes the lead on where the infantile wants to go sensation wise. Si is all about personal and internal sensations and since infantile are very receptive to it, I would think they would be more reactive of the Si caregiver taking the lead and showing them where to get the most bang for their buck so to speak. I think the roles may switch once the infantile gets comfortable and start using the Ne possibilities to show more options or alternatives. In the sense, Ne wants to try this possibility, gives the vision, and the Si can envision the sensation and make it happen. The roles tend to not be concrete, rather more so taking turns leading and following rather then dominating and submitting. That is how I would envision it theory wise and what I would rather have personally.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    Have you ever tried to control an infantile?

My mother wrote that if this happened I made everything exactly backwards since I was a little kid and then I was very sneaky.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    I know you’re not strictly referring to bdsm D/s but I find usually there’s another layer over the socionics erotic axis for a lot of people that can confound things a bit. An example, a DDLG couple I came across - LIE Daddy Dom and ESI (I think) little. But he claimed she was “sexually dominant”… so you get the idea

Its not a clearly delineated thing; other sexual proclivities interact with socionics erotic axis. Also again going to refer to the infantile Daddy Dom I had come across in high school as another example.
    Nah. I'm not really talking about roleplay. I asking if, for example, does the Si-ego lead the Ne-ego. I'd say erotic attitude is an umbrella word for how each perceiving ego interprets the world. Erotic attitude could be sexual or it could be the role that particular ego assumes. Si-egos tend to care give. This is the role they tend to use when interacting with the world/society. My guess was that the Si-ego was more of a parental figure and thus the dominant. Maybe not. Figured I'd ask.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah. I'm not really talking about roleplay. I asking if, for example, does the Si-ego lead the Ne-ego. I'd say erotic attitude is an umbrella word for how each perceiving ego interprets the world. Erotic attitude could be sexual or it could be the role that particular ego assumes. Si-egos tend to care give. This is the role they tend to use when interacting with the world/society. My guess was that the Si-ego was more of a parental figure and thus the dominant. Maybe not. Figured I'd ask.
    I would expect the exact dynamics to play out differently for each Ne type. From talking with an ILE, I get the impression his experience is fairly different, but don’t know enough to be able to elaborate more.

But from my own experience with an Si type: besides occasional times when one of us tried to be more “dominant,” I’m not sure that lens fits well. It’s easier to describe the dynamic as “playful.” Usually I would do something to see how she reacted and then determine what to do from there. Seeing her react to things was fun for me — a dynamic that carried over outside of sex as well. And she would playfully try to “instruct” me: admonish me or tell me to do something. That also is something she and SEIs in general like to do in normal life. I might try to get around her “orders” but liked when she asserted herself; the more assertive she was the more reluctant I was to disobey. But sometimes I would just break out of the dynamic and assert myself if I thought things were getting boring. So there was back-and-forth.

I really like to be “led” and to give the other person pleasure as they want. But I also don’t like to feel that things are boring or stagnant, so I might act to make things more interesting.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    I would expect the exact dynamics to play out differently for each Ne type. From talking with an ILE, I get the impression his experience is fairly different, but don’t know enough to be able to elaborate more.

But from my own experience with an Si type: besides occasional times when one of us tried to be more “dominant,” I’m not sure that lens fits well. It’s easier to describe the dynamic as “playful.” Usually I would do something to see how she reacted and then determine what to do from there. Seeing her react to things was fun for me — a dynamic that carried over outside of sex as well. And she would playfully try to “instruct” me: admonish me or tell me to do something. That also is something she and SEIs in general like to do in normal life. I might try to get around her “orders” but liked when she asserted herself; the more assertive she was the more reluctant I was to disobey. But sometimes I would just break out of the dynamic and assert myself if I thought things were getting boring. So there was back-and-forth.

Speaking personally, I like to be “led” and to give the other person pleasure as they want. But I also don’t like to feel that things are boring or stagnant, so I might act to make things more interesting.

Spot on. Basically this. I will say, I am a little reluctant at first to 'order' LII or ILE around until I feel comfortable and they react well to it and encourage it. But that is more so a personal thing tho.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spot on. Basically this. I will say, I am a little reluctant at first to 'order' LII or ILE around until I feel comfortable and they react well to it and encourage it. But that is more so a personal thing tho.
    Have you had experience with infantiles? Is there anything you can think to add about their or your own attitude/actions? Didn’t see your previous post; apologies.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would not say that the Si caregiver is 'dominate' and the Ne infantile is the 'submissive. Like @necrosebud mentioned, the Si caregiver more so 'takes the lead'. Have you ever tried to control an infantile? LOL it is not going to happen Unlike victims, the worse thing you can do to an infantile is make them 'choose' or 'contain them. Especially in regards to seduction. IMO The Caregiver rather takes the lead on where the infantile wants to go sensation wise. Si is all about personal and internal sensations and since infantile are very receptive to it, I would think they would be more reactive of the Si caregiver taking the lead and showing them where to get the most bang for their buck so to speak. I think the roles may switch once the infantile gets comfortable and start using the Ne possibilities to show more options or alternatives. In the sense, Ne wants to try this possibility, gives the vision, and the Si can envision the sensation and make it happen. The roles tend to not be concrete, rather more so taking turns leading and following rather then dominating and submitting. That is how I would envision it theory wise and what I would rather have personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post

I really like to be “led” and to give the other person pleasure as they want. But I also don’t like to feel that things are boring or stagnant, so I might act to make things more interesting.

Cool, man. Good responses. Ne is my role but it juxtaposes my Se lead. When my mirage and I flirt, I go Ne but my instinct is to dominate through Se. My guess is, during a convo, my attitude will alternate between Ne & Se. I haven't really asked her if I've confused her but the ultimate goal is to have a good time anyway. People might suggest that I just use Se but that's a lame as fuck take. Getting decent at the role function, while being myself and seducing this chick is pretty ace.

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool, man. Good responses. Ne is my role but it juxtaposes my Se lead. When my mirage and I flirt, I go Ne but my instinct is to dominate through Se. My guess is, during a convo, my attitude will alternate between Ne & Se. I haven't really asked her if I've confused her but the ultimate goal is to have a good time anyway. People might suggest that I just use Se but that's a lame as fuck take. Getting decent at the role function, while being myself and seducing this chick is pretty ace.
    Mirage is viewed in the books as a lightweight intertype, but so far has the SEI been more fun than other types?

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If one buys into the energy model it is the HA and the Polr in which people have trouble investing energy. Cause of that, the most exotic partners you might pursue could be those who easily engage in your HA and Polr functions. For me, I could read ways to invest in Ni better but I don't have the energy to read ways to invest in Fe better.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's one of the few things in socionics which you can see in people's relationships pretty easily.
    This is true, although I still think there is nuances and variations between types and people's preferences- and in @Braingel 's subtype system thing I am a pseudo-LII IEI so I like a mixture of aggression and caretaker-ness. With aggression still holding more weight but it's there. But I don't really want or need a partner as aggressive as my IEI sister does, for example.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post

This is true, although I still think there is nuances and variations between types and people's preferences- and in @Braingel 's subtype system thing I am a pseudo-LII IEI so I like a mixture of aggression and caretaker-ness. With aggression still holding more weight but it's there. But I don't really want or need a partner as aggressive as my IEI sister, for example.
    I want a partner that is an aggressive caretaker too according to the descriptions but I'm SEI sooooooooooooooo... it doesn't hold up ;/

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post

This is true, although I still think there is nuances and variations between types and people's preferences- and in @Braingel 's subtype system thing I am a pseudo-LII IEI so I like a mixture of aggression and caretaker-ness. With aggression still holding more weight but it's there. But I don't really want or need a partner as aggressive as my IEI sister does, for example.
    Yeah I as well have some “alpha influence”, my pseudo being ESE. I posted earlier how I like 55% gentle, 45% harsh. I wonder if being raised by an ESE mother has anything do with this.

LII overall is too soft for me all the times, but there are some times and aspect where an LII can be very therapeutic on me.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There can be ILEs who aren't infantile btw out there... and aren't in need of care...

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyway maybe you should explain what you really mean @PinKDiGiT18 before you post some description like that since it definitely comes off that way... as if goals are not important to ILEs and SEIs...

Yeah anyways as I said, Infantile/Caregiver relationships can be oriented towards goals but in a different way. Maybe you simply don't understand how ILE-SEI duality works being EII...

Yeah anyway my ultimate ILE-SEI duality would look like this:

1. Support each other's goals and dreams and help give each other advice in those areas.
    2. ILE helps by regulating the practical and logical aspects of the relationship and I help with the emotional and feeling aspects of the relationship.
    3. ILE gives new ideas and SEI pokes holes in them to see if they stand up to reality so that ILE doesn't go away chasing windmills. SEI chooses which of ILEs ideas will be practically useful.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really don't do this consciously. People baby me. I can't express this enough. If you're actively seeking it out then I don't think you're an alpha.
    Man grows used to everything, the scoundrel!

-Raskolnikov

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The mother influences your psyche heavily (a father fulfilling role of nurture can also), and so I wonder if the type of mother/primary nurturer, enmeshes the type of the child’s own.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@MissDucki doesn't try to be adorable, she just is adorable.

-Raskolnikov

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suppose I would think the goal through before implementing it though... so I guess that's altering the atmosphere?

Or I suppose needing everything to be in order mentally beforehand is somewhat like that...

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha: sorry you're not an SEI

-Raskolnikov

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    Alpha: sorry you're not an SEI
    Is this directed at me? probably

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

ahahha ehhh eheh *wheezes*

oh my but I will prove to everyone that I am one

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    Is this directed at me? probably

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

ahahha ehhh eheh *wheezes*

I wasn't thinking of you when I posted it, but it can be if you want

oh my but I will prove to everyone that I am one

I wasn't thinking of you when I posted it, but it can be if you want

-Raskolnikov

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, I just remember this clip and I want to include it in this thread. It can be debated whether it is more caregiver/infantile or aggressor/victim. I am curious what you may think. Just maybe we can interpret some scenes with erotic attitudes possibly. Either way, I love it. The characters had some time to get to know each other beforehand and Harry is Charlotte's divorce layer. If a man ever did what Harry did in the clip, I would exactly react like Charlotte

Edit: If someone can explain to me how you guys are able to add like the full YouTube video without providing a link, that would be fully appreciated!

Edit 2: Thank you @Adam Strange and @myresearch! you guys rocks!
    Last edited by MissDucki; 07-18-2021 at 01:37 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

https://youtu.be/LFmbNP-nB84

Okay, I just remember this clip and I want to include it in this thread. It can be debated whether it is more caregiver/infantile or aggressor/victim. I am curious what you may think. Just maybe we can interpret some scenes with erotic attitudes possibly. Either way, I love it. The characters had some time to get to know each other beforehand and Harry is Charlotte's divorce layer. If a man ever did what Harry did in the clip, I would exactly react like Charlotte

Edit: If someone can explain to me how you guys are able to add like the full YouTube video without providing a link, that would be fully appreciated!
    @MissDucki, to add a full YouTube video instead of simply linking it, first copy the URL of the video, then open a new post and click your mouse at the point in the post where you want the video to appear (Before or after or in the middle of text) and then click on the green "film strip" icon on the bar at the top of the box. The icon should be second from the right. When the popup window opens, paste your URL into the space and click OK.

Incidentally, the two people in the video that you linked seemed introverted to me and the seduction scene did nothing for me, although his approach might be distantly similar to my own. I often just tell a woman that I want to have sex with her, once we've reached a certain point.

To give more detail, I'll watch her eyes, and if she seems to be open to the idea, I'll approach her with a hug and then a kiss, and if the kiss goes well, then hands under her clothes and then I'll tell her that I want to do more with her.

On first viewing the video, I thought that they were both ILI, but upon second viewing, I could see her as SEI and him as ILE.
    He seems to be logically begging her for attention by laying out his case rationally (but enthusiastically) and she is the one who takes control of the situation by approaching him and pushing him onto the bed.

TBH, that NEVER happened to me with my Caregiver SLI ex-wife, but I'm not an Infantile, and I could definitely imagine that scene in the video playing out between a Caregiver SEI and an Infantile ILE.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @MissDucki, to add a full YouTube video instead of simply linking it, first copy the URL of the video, then open a new post and click your mouse at the point in the post where you want the video to appear (Before or after or in the middle of text) and then click on the green "film strip" icon on the bar at the top of the box. The icon should be second from the right. When the popup window opens, paste your URL into the space and click OK.

Incidentally, the two people in the video that you linked seemed introverted to me and the seduction scene did nothing for me, although his approach might be distantly similar to my own. I often just tell a woman that I want to have sex with her, once we've reached a certain point.

To give more detail, I'll watch her eyes, and if she seems to be open to the idea, I'll approach her with a hug and then a kiss, and if the kiss goes well, then hands under her clothes and then I'll tell her that I want to do more with her.

On first viewing the video, I thought that they were both ILI, but upon second viewing, I could see her as SEI and him as ILE.
    He seems to be logically begging her for attention by laying out his case rationally (but enthusiastically) and she is the one who takes control of the situation by approaching him and pushing him onto the bed.

TBH, that NEVER happened to me with my Caregiver SLI ex-wife, but I'm not an Infantile, and I could definitely imagine that scene in the video playing out between a Caregiver SEI and an Infantile ILE.

Thank you! I will give it a try! I will click the little film strip icon and add the url to it:

If it doesn't work, please blame my Te-PoLR

Edit: I got it..MUHAHAHAHAH THANKS!

There are more clips of them on youtube that I have seen. I just don't know if I show post more for an analysis. I just posted this specific video as it spoke to me and focuses on a more direct viewing of erotic attitudes.

I like your take. I kinda figured it may appear more of the aggressive/victim erotic style but I may be wrong. It seems that the victim/aggressor style tends to focus more on non-verbal reactions then verbal reactions. While it may seem that the caregiver is more verbal reactions then non-verbal reactions.
    I relate to what I have bold-ed heavily. I respond really well to that. Enthusiastic rational case pleading with me taking the lead is *perfect*

I do think Delta seems to have a bit of a different caregiver/victim style. My mom is an SLI and i've had infantile delta friends and they seem to respond a bit differently then I do. Same how the Gamma victim/aggressor style is a little different from Beta.
    Last edited by MissDucki; 07-18-2021 at 01:38 PM.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That scene made me thought of SEI-IEE dynamic.

PS: If you insert https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFmbNP-nB84 instead of https://youtu.be/LFmbNP-nB84, it should work.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    That scene made me thought of SEI-IEE dynamic.

PS: If you insert https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFmbNP-nB84 instead of https://youtu.be/LFmbNP-nB84, it should work.
    Judging by the amount of body is used by him I do not think he is infantile...

Ne egos give very distinct sniffing and leaning around the place orienteering in the environment because they usually do not trust in sight alone.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edit 2: Thank you @Adam Strange and @myresearch! you guys rocks!
    Loool I hate to admit it but some of her reactions were definitely similar to how i would've reacted. The laughing and telling him to stop (even though she likes it), and her being "hot" and needing to open the window lol
    I do like when guys are super direct in that way

Except I wouldn't have pounced on him like she did lol
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fatgurl View Post
    Loool I hate to admit it but some of her reactions were definitely similar to how i would've reacted. The laughing and telling him to stop (even though she likes it), and her being "hot" and needing to open the window lol
    I do like when guys are super direct in that way

Except I wouldn't have pounced on him like she did lol
    Lol I would have been turned off by his blatant attempts to show off.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Act like a child to gain a person's love - that's what @Tim surface expression would be of his sister and I both of us being EII.

In more terms I basically do it all- I work full time, am a full time mom, i have my own hobbies and interests, I have a tendency to be both stoic and a melting exhausted goo that speeds out on the table and can't hold form and shape. i just like a gentle love, something like sitting on the couch and having my arm softly rubbed as i am kissed and being told nice things which I have! Doesn't last as long as I wanted to. If only time would stop and this could last a while longer. You may understand how someone melting into you feels on the skin and heart. Maybe it's a way of liking affection from the right person

Infantile
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-18-2021 at 12:07 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am going to add some more clips cause I CAN NOW

I find these videos interesting too in regards to their characters.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This article breaks down the erotic attitudes as they differ between quadra...

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...otic-Attitudes

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t entirely understand what they mean by outside sexuality
    Outside sexuality probably refers to the intellectual realm that's mental rather anything concrete or physical

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But would this not be any intuitive type though
    they assign this quality to delta STs (even though I’ve read lit that says LSEs are conscious of their sexual attraction, but not as much their feelings)
    Si is an internal state. It doesn't favor aggressive sexuality but tender touching & the sentimentality they likely provide for them

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast