//

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

Creepy-Monica

Quote Originally Posted by NFp-
    Monica, did you get those descriptions from CuriousSoul's post?
    yeah, at the beginning of my post I stated they are observations from both Filatovoy and Gulenko (it's a mixture). Sorry but to prove my point to Rocky I randomly posted only a few of the details that fit all the people that I know that type as ENFP.

While these descriptions are helpful in VI, I think we should not follow it too closely. These serve as general guidelines at best since there are bound to be exceptions.
    Sorry I guess you misunderstood. Actually, the whole point of the post was to PROVE that not all ENFP's or INFJ's are the same ...and that there are a range of differences(especially between the subtype ).

This one posted by Hugo is different. They are switched.
    I went to socionics.org to check on Gulenko's sub-types.
    Gulenko has subtype descriptions?

If he is saying that the ("the advisor") intuitive-ENFPs- are the sociable, outgoing ones... that doesn't make sense. And the more emotional ethical-ENFP's are the quiet ones ?????

It loves to give advice, it gravitates towards to the psychoanalysis.
    It's obvious that this is describing the intuitive not the ethical types.

So I would go with Filatovoy's. According to the ENFP's that I know Filatovoy's subtypes are right. And when looking at hers they make sense.

Again, if you look back at all my post in this thread you'll see that I've been tried to prove that there are differences within INFJs and among the types.

Creepy-Monica

(I am not bouncy at all and so are the ENFps I've known so far. I am short but I am not full-figured).
    LOL...you have to read those descriptions carefully.

By fullfigured I think they mean curvy or toned. (I read something by another author and he went into a lot more details about the underlying muscular structues of each type and how the differ. )And in the other descriptions they use "roundness" or "completeness" for fuller, endomorphic bodies. And "thickset" for heavy framed as opposed to thin boned.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not bouncy at all and so are the ENFps I've known so far. I am short but I am not full-figured
    Umm... when I said "bouncy" I didn't mean "shape". I ment in the athletic sense, like if you saw an ENFP doing gymnastics or running track or something.

If he is saying that the ("the advisor") intuitive-ENFPs- are the sociable, outgoing ones... that doesn't make sense. And the more emotional ethical-ENFP's are the quiet ones ?????
    ^^ exactly. Ethical-ENFPs will act somewhat like INFJs and keep to themselves more. Intuitive-ENFPs are more heavy on the Ne. Maybe you switched up the ethical and intuitive subtypes? Also, the intuitve-INFJ would act more like an ENFP and be more sociable.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While these descriptions are helpful in VI, I think we should not follow it too closely. These serve as general guidelines at best since there are bound to be exceptions.
    Actually, if you learn to watch these VI things more closely (including body movements) you will see that you will even be able to type people with them (more easily than just from a picture). Sounds crazy, but I've been watching this stuff for about a year now, and it's amazing how accurate it is.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

Creepy-

There exists as the minimum of 3 theories of 32 subtypes (authors of present article, V.V.Gulenko and Ye.S.Filatovoy). In each of these theories the type is divided into two subtypes, as the authors consider, with the "intensive" first or second function (i.e. for example logico- intuitive introvert it can be "logical" or "intuitive" subtype). Problem in the fact that each divides type in in own way own way, and here terms are used the same. We request to consider this with reading of article.

We focus attention on the fact that also the pseudonyms of types all the more subtypes, used in this article, they are not in sotsionike conventional.

Intuitive- ethical ekstravert: INSPIRER, ENFP
    Eyes in Iee are mobile and are expressive. They reflect well internal emotional state and relation to others. Their expression is very variable. View frequently is scattered, but it becomes penetrating and deep, when it is concentrated on the collocutor. Usually benevolent, merry and even coquettish, under the effect of the emotions it can become stressed and angry.

The mimicry of face corresponds to emotional state. Emotions Iee are very variable; therefore mimicry is diverse - from the infectious laughter to the strong disturbance, from the ecstasy to the quiet pensiveness. In it frequently there is the suspended, dreamy expression of face. Smile appears easily and naturally on face Iee.

Sometimes it can express encouragement, even if at this moment for it it is necessary to voice unpleasant things. Usually on the people it develops optimist; therefore if mood in it poor, smile and expression of eyes can not coincide. The intonations of voice also issue well its internal state.

The motions are irregular, are impulsive, flattened. Poses Iee are free and are unconstrained, sometimes somewhat theatrical, if he feels, that it is examined. Gait a little loosened or neskoordinirovanaya. It walks rapidly, easily, being frequently encountered the obstacles. The manners of behavior are simple and natural, but it is a little demonstrative. It does not love touchs and familiarity. Distance in the contact skillfully is regulated.

ADVISER

Intuitive subtype produces the impression of person, a little torn from the reality, internally concentrated and at the same time scattered. It is inclined to the unexpected contrasts of the behavior: shyness and apathy can be changed into by emotional lift, determination and activity, the melancholy expression of face - to voodushevlennoye or glad. Thoughtful and impulsive, optimistic and depressed, shy and energetic, it produces diverse impression. Internally contradictory, touchy and ranimyy, it hides its problems under the mask of lightheartedness. He tries to be affable with all, it attempts each to understand, to give presents by smile. It is attentive, soft and tactful, it locates to the confidence. Willingly it investigates the problems of others, he tries to find way out of the difficult situation, to give advice. It protects its views emotionally, it can show psychological pressure on the opponent. Motions are badly coordinated, impulsive, a little angular. Gait is rapid, somewhat clumsy. Chin is frequently sharpened, the view attentive, interrogative or astonished, penetrating.

IMPROVISATOR

The ethical subtype of artistichen, is impatient, a little extravagant. It is not predicted in its actions and statements. It loves to astonish or to entertain those surrounding, even insignificant events it can present as sensation. He frequently becomes the soul of the company: it is confident in itself, with a good feeling of humor, it is natural and it is very impulsive. It is characterized by sincerity and directness of child, who does not hide his feelings. It can create the almost domestic situation of contact even with the unfamiliar people. Willingly he speaks compliments, is enraptured by those surrounding. It is optimistic and friendly. Obayatelen is coquettish, but it is too straight-line and rash in statements and behavior. This produces the impression of the apparent accessibility or theatricality. At times it is energetic, by periods concentrated. It looks directly, attentively, without blinking. The motions are sharp, are decisive. The gait is swift, is confident, although it is a little angular. Frequently has rounded face, loves originally, also, with the taste to dress, to produce impression, to be pleased by that surrounding.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    I've not heard about the ESTJ/ISTP thing. Where did you here that? If you follow baseball, Gary Sheffield looks likes an ESTJ to me, with Vlad Guerrero being the ISTP. These guys seem diffrent to me (I haven't seen them typed at BT, though).
    CORRECTION: I think I mistyped Guerrero here. He's playing against the Yankees now, and I realized he is probably an INTP, not ISTP. I shouldn't have mentioned him here without actually watching him. He's still diffrent from Sheffield, though :wink: .
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Creepy-

LMAO! Guerrero is not an NT of any sort.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why is it so hard to believe he is an INTP? I hear he spends a lot of his time away from baseball playing video games.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

deleted
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ exactly. Ethical-ENFPs will act somewhat like INFJs and keep to themselves more. Intuitive-ENFPs are more heavy on the Ne. Maybe you switched up the ethical and intuitive subtypes? Also, the intuitve-INFJ would act more like an ENFP and be more sociable.
    If that's the case and sociability moves on the bias of the intuitive subtype then i'm the most Ethical INFj ever born. ^^;;;; Nothing far enough from me than an ENFp... I know them and just -can't- resemble them at all ^^.

My wife and I can't hold a cup of coffee for 20 seconds without spilling it all over our clothes (once again... maybe we share subtypes...). We beat anyone at a dumb-movement contest, -confidently-. So the smooth movements pointed out for the ethical subtype in this thread... are pretty far from our reach as well.

By the way, Monica now sounds like a very smart, quite complicated and full fledged INFj that found herself confident on the thread after the quiet observation period and shy initial posting that characterizes us all. I can't peacefully accept if you say you're less smart than I do, that's Un-, and as far as I seem to judge, untrue as well. ^^ Too much posting to reveal the contrary so far ^^;
    Balzac

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Koneko
    If that's the case and sociability moves on the bias of the intuitive subtype then i'm the most Ethical INFj ever born. ^^;;;;
    Koneko, intuitive-INFJ's aren't always sociable. That's just a generalization. There is, of course, more to the subtypes than that.

We beat anyone at a dumb-movement contest, -confidently-. So the smooth movements pointed out for the ethical subtype in this thread... are pretty far from our reach as well.
    I'm not so sure about ethical-INFJs being "smooth". I have never met Monica, and I wouldn't be able to judge her body movements, but it is possible that she is an athletically gifted INFJ. You can't measure athleticism by type; you get althletic genes from your parents. But with your type, you can tell more about how people move. I doubt you watch baseball, but if you did you could see what I'm talking about by the baseball players I typed above. There is no better place to display several people's body movements than on a baseball field.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Koneko, intuitive-INFJ's aren't always sociable. That's just a generalization. There is, of course, more to the subtypes than that.
    I perfectly know that. Besides sounding funny I hadn't born yesterday nor I'm idiotic enough to oversee the difference between a concept and an isolated observation. Exaggeration of possibilities as a searching method is exactly what is about. If I were so innocent contrasting hypothesis I wouldn't be believing a type should "match" myself at all.

I'm not so sure about ethical-INFJs being "smooth". I have never met Monica, and I wouldn't be able to judge her body movements, but it is possible that she is an athletically gifted INFJ. You can't measure athleticism by type; you get althletic genes from your parents. But with your type, you can tell more about how people move. I doubt you watch baseball, but if you did you could see what I'm talking about by the baseball players I typed above. There is no better place to display several people's body movements than on a baseball field.
    I really can't tell because: Sociotypes aren't proof to be genetic or not either way to believe physhical skills are really inhibiting of intuitive ones in the strict sense; because I know technicaly no other INFj's in the flesh to make a real comparison and have my own perception of subtypes; and at last I have no idea what baseball is about, and of course know nothing about the named players so I can't analyze and compare that either...

I know my limits well enough, and they're VERY restricted. I won't be serious about a topic unless I'm very sure about what I'm saying.
    Balzac

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really can't tell because: Sociotypes aren't proof to be genetic or not either way to believe physhical skills are really inhibiting of intuitive ones in the strict sense; because I know technicaly no other INFj's in the flesh to make a real comparison and have my own perception of subtypes; and at last I have no idea what baseball is about, and of course know nothing about the named players so I can't analyze and compare that either...
    One thing: intuitives aren't inhibited with physical skills. You can tell that from the fact that I type several N's above. They are just diffrent. For example, I would say N's are more "graceful" while S's are more "solid". It's hard to explain the diffrence without observing it. And it does suck that you can't watch baseball because otherwise you'd have to try to make connections with people that you meet... and that can take forever to recognize a pattern. BTW, do you get American T.V. shows or movies in Argentina?
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And it does suck that you can't watch baseball because otherwise you'd have to try to make connections with people that you meet... and that can take forever to recognize a pattern. BTW, do you get American T.V. shows or movies in Argentina?
    99% of shows and movies here are U.S.A. ones, and I -can- watch baseball, and I don't. I just find most of them boring, specially sports, and watch other stuff, (mostly japanese, I don't care about local stuff either). No criticism at all for those who like them, just I'm not supposed to become interested just because those are available for watching, and so my data (just like everyone else's) is biased towards -plain- -personal- interest. Maybe what it -sucks- is that we won't like the same stuff And that isn't supposed to -suck- anyway. People -is- different to begin with. Sounds rare that someone would add a particular interest to their list just because it's a source of -maybe- accurate pseudo-sociotyping.

Are you supposed to feel bad, and guilty somehow because you have no idea what Haibane Renmei is, what's the author's sociotype, or how is it actually written? No, you're not, neither I am. If i'm supposed to start pointing out how much it sucks that you're not just like me i'll be filling several toilet papers on Arial-4 font just to be sorry about technically nothing. And it won't make any sense by the way.
    Balzac

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, I didn't mean for you to "feel bad" about it. I just meant it "sucked" that you couldn't identify with the guys I mentioned. I also asked about the shows b/c maybe we would be familar with some of the actors.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Creepy-an ixtp (probably istp)

I can't believe baseball is best to observe people's movement comparatively.

Can you simply compare a catcher with a shortstop on their way of defense?
    Or do you believe there's strong relation between types and positions? You trust a manager or a coach completely even while they kept losing? No way.
    Maybe soccer is a better choice, while its field is so wider than baseball's that it is hard to watch players closely. And it can be also boring, especially when they're trotting idlly though it's good chance to observe the way they runs.

I think Yoshitoshi Abe's anime is mostly representing F-self/T-others world, by the way. I've seen his webpage and impressed NF.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think that if a guy is at a certian position than he is a certain type (although there seem to be a lot of ESFx types at catcher). But in baseball it is easy to watch a lot of diffrent movements from a guy because they swing, run, throw and catch. Also, when a guy is batting you can easily focus your attention on him. In basketball or soccer, everyone is running around and you don't see the "variety" in movements (especially in soccer, that's all leg). Tennis is good too for the same reasons as baseball. Although with tennis you can only see 2-4 people at the same time while with baseball you see 20+ people in one game.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by an ixtp (probably istp)
    I think Yoshitoshi Abe's anime is mostly representing F-self/T-others world, by the way. I've seen his webpage and impressed NF.
    It does a lot indeed. Delta spirit is insanely strong on his works specially for that particular anime. The only reason i have against he being an INFj is that he draws way too well lol, which isn't enough of a reason
    Balzac

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12