Disbelief Jung
    TIM
    Heavenly & Spiritual
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    Hmm maybe you should get out more to find better examples, but oh, wait, you need an IEE to push you out of the house and suggest new places for you to go.

I go outside only to run
    hmmm...

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Akira View Post
    hmmm...
    Yes because there is nowhere to go currently outside. Everywhere would cost money, and besides I am content sitting inside and studying.

I am not even saying that all SLIs are boring craftsmen types and only want to follow IEEs, I just have such a reaction to you saying we just do arts and crafts all day and follow ILEs around.

Let's just agree that Si egos do not have to be boring together.

And fair enough you have me there... with your Te

Darn it being 1D Te and making bad logical arguments...

Disbelief Jung
    TIM
    Heavenly & Spiritual
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yes because there is nowhere to go currently outside. Everywhere would cost money, and besides I am content sitting inside and studying.

I am not even saying that all SLIs are boring craftsmen types and only want to follow IEEs, I just have such a reaction to you saying we just do arts and crafts all day and follow ILEs around.

Let's just agree that Si egos do not have to be boring together.

And fair enough you have me there... with your Te

Darn it being 1D Te and making bad logical arguments...
    ...But all SLIs all boring craftsmen.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Akira View Post
    ...But all SLIs all boring craftsmen.
    @Akira

On a serious note (forget my earlier aggressions), every type is needed. We need craftsmen to repair items so we can use them again so that it doesn't end up in landfills causing further pollution, someone to make practical furniture that makes our lives easier, someone to call on when our faucets break and our cars give out, to design better products with attention to detail and expertise of skill so that they are efficient and easy to use. SEIs don't have the Te practicality for that level of work, and N types do not have the Si attention to detail for that. A craftsman is a skilled worker, not just nobody.

Heck just do whatever you want to do as an SLI and it will be useful somehow (unless it involves like murdering innocent people or something like that).

And hey, I think your duals and other SLIs would politely disagree with you.

Disbelief Jung
    TIM
    Heavenly & Spiritual
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Akira

On a serious note (forget my earlier aggressions), every type is needed. We need craftsmen to repair items so we can use them again so that it doesn't end up in landfills causing further pollution, someone to make practical furniture that makes our lives easier, someone to call on when our faucets break and our cars give out, to design better products with attention to detail and expertise of skill so that they are efficient and easy to use. SEIs don't have the Te practicality for that level of work, and N types do not have the Si attention to detail for that. A craftsman is a skilled worker, not just nobody.

Heck just do whatever you want to do as an SLI and it will be useful somehow (unless it involves like murdering innocent people or something like that).
    ok, no problem and no need to say sorry, I'm not taking any of this seriously. I was obviously joking in my first post too.

And hey, I think your duals and other SLIs would politely disagree with you.
    ...they are probably not my duals neither other SLIs.