Hybrid View

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default SEI hobbies

I didn't actually see any separate threads for SEIs and I wondered what my fellow SEIs liked doing.

I'll start, I have had depression for a long time and so I couldn't form hobbies for the longest time, but recently I have started learning Russian and that seems to keep me happy and motivated.

Although I haven't read in a month, I do enjoy reading, I keep marking it down on my calendar to go and pick up a book, but I keep forgetting and so I had to put a giant sign on my door telling me to look at my calendar. Hopefully I will remember to do it soon.

Anyways, what I ultimately like is writing, (In general things connected to literature) even though currently I am cringe at being able to do it, it connects to everything I eventually hope to achieve.

I want to become a musician and write my own song lyrics, and one day I want to write and direct a psychological rock opera film.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some of my hobbies are a little weird.

In 2017-19 I got super into researching all of the ties between the Trump campaign and Russia. There were so many of them that I started mapping them out in visio. In 2020 I started doing the same thing but with Giuliani and Ukraine.

I love reading books written by and about politicians. I'm super excited to read John Boehner's new book.

Last year I got super interested in this hobby I call "snping". I was basically just reading about every interesting snp I could find on snpedia.com and cross-referencing them to my DNA file exported from 23&Me. I wonder if there are genosets that correspond to personality type.

This isn't really a hobby, but right now I'm studying to get my real estate license as a plan b career.

I also enjoy exercise (running, hiking) and playing video games (COD, Destiny 2).

Spiritual
    TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Eat and Fart. Also following ILEs around. Besides that they enjoy hosting parties and doing paper crafts with their furry paws.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Akira View Post
    Eat and Fart. Also following ILEs around. Besides that they enjoy hosting parties and doing paper crafts with their furry paws.
    I have an ILE boyfriend, he is okay to talk to but I wish he would give me more alone time. I hate parties, they are full of small talk and loud noises, I am an introverted type. I eat only when hungry. I hate paper crafts because I don't have the energy for that. My hands aren't furry.

See Akira, what do SLIs like to do? Craftsmanship and eating lots of practical food? This could go both ways with the insults

Jk I understand your hate towards some of them but come on

Spiritual
    TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    I have an ILE boyfriend, he is okay to talk to but I wish he would give me more alone time. I hate parties, they are full of small talk and loud noises, I am an introverted type. I eat only when hungry. I hate paper crafts because I don't have the energy for that. My hands aren't furry.

See Akira, what do SLIs like to do? Craftsmanship and eating lots of practical food? This could go both ways with the insults

Jk I understand your hate towards some of them but come on
    You are wrong. I don't hate SEIs. I just tell what I've seen

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are wrong. I don't hate SEIs. I just tell what I've seen

Hmm maybe you should get out more to find better examples, but oh, wait, you need an IEE to push you out of the house and suggest new places for you to go.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don’t be confused by their external formality, their true hobbies are have sugar daddy, be bisexual, twerk, eat hot chip N lie.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    Don’t be confused by their external formality, their true hobbies are have sugar daddy, be bisexual, twerk, eat hot chip N lie.
    Flames, I thought EIEs were like this:

Don't be confused by their poetic speeches, their true hobbies include dramatically sighing, having LSI sugar daddies, being edgy for the lulz, and so on

Just kidding I don't actually know any EIEs in real life... But an eye for an eye

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flames, I thought EIEs were like this:

Don't be confused by their poetic speeches, their true hobbies include dramatically sighing, having LSI sugar daddies, being edgy for the lulz, and so on

Just kidding I don't actually know any EIEs in real life... But an eye for an eye
    Not legitimately formal (Si + Ip), it’s just the combination of Ti hidden agenda and being a negativist type that gives a bit of that impression online.

I would say the EIE part is right just replace the words “sugar daddies” with emotional anchors.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    Not legitimately formal (Si + Ip), it’s just the combination of Ti hidden agenda and being a negativist type that gives a bit of that impression online.

I would say the EIE part is right just replace the words “sugar daddies” with emotional anchors.
    Unwilling emotional support anchors with actual money

Negativist not really, realist yes

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unwilling emotional support anchors with actual money

Negativist not really, realist yes
    Realism is usually just a soft form of negativism considering the real world is very negative, but I was speaking on socionics dichotomies (I am also negativist but not always a negative person, it’s more of a balance for me, I think [I see what’s wrong first but I make it better somehow - IEE 7 is also like this])

Unwilling is debatable - I think EIE often crashes into an LSI’s life so it may be somewhat like that initially but LSI willingly allows it. However, the money part is irrelevant since I have never used an LSI for money (sometimes weed, but it’s truly a give & take relationship- I’m actually the one that often brings the money to the table lol)

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha very funny guys but actually no...

I hate arts and crafts

I have major projects of my own

and I ain't got no formality in my speech

Spiritual
    TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Haha very funny guys but actually no...

I hate arts and crafts

I have major projects of my own

and I ain't got no formality in my speech
    No SEI for you then.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's one person I knew I think was SEI, she liked reading a lot, called herself a "bookmouse" because it's... I'm not sure anymore which words she used and I'm translating. We say "library rat" here, that's why she used mouse.
    She liked tarot cards but was a bit scared of them, she did some volontier work.
    She was also interested in spirituality, synchronicity.
    I remember she enjoyed drinking her coffee in the morning while looking outside, she spoke quite colorfully about it, sounded beautiful.
    I don't remember her talking about arts n crafts nor cooking. Maybe art, saying words that repainted it in a new light.
    SEI-Fe, I'd say.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flowers and sugar View Post
    There's one person I knew I think was SEI, she liked reading a lot, called herself a "bookmouse" because it's... I'm not sure anymore which words she used and I'm translating. We say "library rat" here, that's why she used mouse.
    She liked tarot cards but was a bit scared of them, she did some volontier work.
    She was also interested in spirituality, synchronicity.
    I remember she enjoyed drinking her coffee in the morning while looking outside, she spoke quite colorfully about it, sounded beautiful.
    I don't remember her talking about arts n crafts nor cooking. Maybe art, saying words that repainted it in a new light.
    SEI-Fe, I'd say.

Sorry
    Last edited by MidnightWilderness; 04-24-2021 at 06:49 PM.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like reading too
    Tarot cards are nonsense
    Hopefully not into the mumbo jumbo "spirituality" and more into a philosophic spirituality
    I go outside only to run
    Same I don't particularly like that
    Tarot cards are only tools one can use, it can be useful to think about stuff, take a step back. One day, I pulled random cards to show her how it works and it fitted her current life so well, it scared me. It became a thinking tool for her to consider a job offer she wasn't sure about, ended up refusing and got a better one.
    I think her spiritual search was linked to loss, I'm unsure of the details.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flowers and sugar View Post
    Tarot cards are only tools one can use, it can be useful to think about stuff, take a step back. One day, I pulled random cards to show her how it works and it fitted her current life so well, it scared me. It became a thinking tool for her to consider a job offer she wasn't sure about, ended up refusing and got a better one.
    I think her spiritual search was linked to loss, I'm unsure of the details.
    Ohh I just didn't consider it since prefer to do self reflection on my own. I would just have analyzed the job offer on my own.

Hmm yes I could see loss being linked to trying to find spirituality and so on. I think loss or emptiness is a reason why people become therapists too, they go further and further into psychology and spirituality to find themselves.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am just very tired of all the hate we get for being SEIs...

I can't even make this post without people jumping in to just make assumptions...

And then because of my 1D Te I fail to properly argue anything and make more assumptions

I admit my full apologies to everyone on this thread

There should be a special forum for each separate quadra...

but then nah it would be boring and not as much fun to argue

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I am just very tired of all the hate we get for being SEIs...

I can't even make this post without people jumping in to just make assumptions...

And then because of my 1D Te I fail to properly argue anything and make more assumptions

I admit my full apologies to everyone on this thread

There should be a special forum for each separate quadra...

but then nah it would be boring and not as much fun to argue
    Actually, @MidnightWilderness, your making these posts caused me to see that you’re a pretty cool person.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange

UwU my conflictor thinks I'm cool

Jk IRL you would change your mind

Sometimes my Fe emotions kind of puke themselves a bit too much and sometimes I am too random, and sometimes I am too dry, and mostly I am a mentally confused individual so that's what really constitutes any coolness.

I actually don't know you that well but here:
    I would describe you as the person on the ultimate conquest for finding a fair ESI maiden, and reading the posts of half crazed individuals with enthusiasm.
    A member of the knights of the Te-mplar

Spiritual
    TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange

Sometimes my Fe emotions kind of puke themselves a bit too much and sometimes I am too random, and sometimes I am too dry, and mostly I am a mentally confused individual so that's what really constitutes any coolness.

I would describe you as the person on the ultimate conquest for finding a fair ESI maiden, and reading the posts of half crazed individuals with enthusiasm.
    Thats because he's not your conflictor.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats because he's not your conflictor.
    @Akira I don't know, online interactions are different from real life, as Adam says.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange

Well, we’re not interacting in real life, so that’s not a problem.

Some SEIs are pretty terrific in real life. I work with one. I keep our relationship good by not interacting with her any more than is strictly necessary. I told her that’s the reason I never set foot in her office, and she’s cool with that.

I met an SEI from here for lunch once. She was very nice and super-intelligent and that was the longest, most painful lunch I’ve ever had. Lol. So you are right about that.

I AM on a quest to find a fair maiden. I’ve tried the rest and I want the best.

As for enjoying reading random posts, I have 4D Ne, but I only use it for jokes and entertainment.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 04-24-2021 at 06:35 PM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Well, we’re not interacting in real life, so that’s not a problem.

Some SEIs are pretty terrific in real life. I work with one. I keep our relationship good by not interacting with her any more than is strictly necessary. I told her that’s the reason I never set foot in her office, and she’s cool with that.

I met an SEI from here for lunch once. She was very nice and super-intelligent and that was the longest, most painful lunch I’ve ever had. Lol. So you are right about that.

I AM on a quest to find a fair maiden. I’ve tried the rest and I want the best.

As for enjoying reading random posts, I have 4D Ne, but I only use it for jokes and entertainment.
    What did you find painful about having lunch with an SEI?

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

real life examples:
    -making "slime"
    -playing the ukelele and singing
    -making various types of smoothies
    -thrifting for clothing and finding obscure thrift shops/sales
    -nail painting
    -dancing
    -reading classical literature
    -videogames
    -bookbinding
    -learning languages
    -going to art museums
    -sending postcards when travelling

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

They also plan with ILE's how to make LIE's bankrupt.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@BrightDemonSheep69

So they can use the money to build the ILEs latest inventions

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And that's the difference between SEI and EIE, I do not believe that destiny is already prewritten, just that others try to write your own destiny for you and that you must work against them. In order to do this you must be consciously aware of what you want your own destiny to be and how others work against you, yes.

This usually comes after a "dark era" yes, usually when one has hit rock bottom or a very depressive state and begun to look back at their choices and wonder about their own future.

The world repeats certain cycles and patterns, and it is hard for things to evolve into better states but quite possible.

Just let's take the french revolution as an example, people didn't take a real stand to change their future until everything went to complete shit and everyone was starving because of the very incompetent king.

Russian revolution? Same thing, monarchy lasted many years until people started taking cues from other European countries and ideologies, after a slow start to the Industrial Revolution and major failings of the system.

So in a way it is a mini-revolution of your own self, you finally reflect deeply when everything gets terrible and then you start a revolution of your own self into a new system of your choosing. Before you were just following everyone else's choice of destiny for you.

There is probably only one destiny we can't rewrite, and that is our death and the extinction of the human race.

But otherwise go nuts.

Maybe I'm a Lion
    TIM
    ESI-Fi 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lucid dreaming

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flirting lol (Lip licking, poking, muscle flexing, mimicking, singing love songs). Having a princess melt-down when someone doesn’t like the flirting..bizarre.

Saying the word ‘bizarre’.
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 06-28-2021 at 07:23 AM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the one person I know who could be SEI basically buys clothes, uses them for a while then sells them on e-bay. Has her own style, very good at making outfits. She also buys very expensive natural oil essences for health and probably because they smell nice. She likes cars, driving, especially luxurious Audis. Her husband resells cars, so she gets to drive plenty of variety cars.

She absolutely hates to cook or clean (lazy), but is always game when it comes to trying new interesting foods other ppl made.

I swear she should have become a perfume tester.. her nose is like that of a bloodhound's.

100% motherly material, has 2 kinds, loves them very much. She is kinda "light" and easy going, chill, down to earth and pleasant.
    Last edited by SGF; 04-27-2021 at 11:00 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Making IEIs laugh (seriously)

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know if I can call these hobbies since I don't do some of them often. I like to read, write stories, draw and watch movies. I would like to have hobbies such as gardening, playing some sport or something physical but I just don't have the energy for them.
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

TIM
    6w7 sp/sx 639
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t have any...
    If they ever tryna neck, I'll put my foot up in your caca
    Call your mama and your papa
    Like I'm finna take your dadda
    Turn that bitch into a soccer ball and rocka, rocka, rocka (brrr)
    Get into it like a suit
    And fuck a stack up like a broker

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    the one I know

1) this bead thing where you put tiny beads together and iron them over and you make something that way
    2) crochet
    3) legos
    4) travel
    5) sending each other letters and stuff once in a while
    6) certain online communities and friends she has on them

Again sorry
    Last edited by MidnightWilderness; 04-24-2021 at 06:49 PM.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post

minus the last eyeroll.
    The level of maturity on this thread is so high you can smell it, it smells like a hormonal teenager

And this was supposed to be about SEI hobbies originally, but all my threads keep derailing into something else

And true, fair enough, each to his own thing and that is fine...

If there are two major lesson to learn from this thread it's,

1. Please take time off of the internet if you are having emotional troubles (I fail at this.. :\)
    2. Don't attack other people for their interests, never ever do such a thing because each person derives enjoyment and happiness from them, and there isn't nearly enough positivity here

I will write an apology the best I can for any person, be it here on this forum or somewhere else:

I should not have in the least been any kind of snobbish towards any person or anything, everything can be useful in someway, and people can derive happiness from their activities, and the happiness is what matters and not how "interesting" it is because those are subjective attributes for everyone.
    Last edited by MidnightWilderness; 04-24-2021 at 06:55 PM.

Spiritual
    TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The level of maturity on this thread is so high you can smell it, it smells like a hormonal teenager

And this was supposed to be about SEI hobbies originally, but all my threads keep derailing into something else

And true, fair enough, each to his own thing and that is fine...

Dearie me, time to take a small break from the internet...
    wait, are you a teen?

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wait, are you a teen?
    Yes Akira I am 17 years old right now

(Wait how is that constructive? Because you can watch me attempt to mature slowly? I think constructive markers are being abused here)

Spiritual
    TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yes Akira I am 17 years old right now
    well that makes sense.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well that make sense.
    If it will also make more sense to you, I have a terrible self esteem, chronic depression, mood swings, no friends, etc...

But that is not to say that everyone who is 17 and has these things will post awful and cringe things like me, there are teens here who are actually normal people.